ADVERTISEMENT

Donald J. Trump

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The PT Barnum of 21st Century American politics.

I guess you could always vote for Biden.

Yea better not to participate, then you can bitch about everything without any responsibility.
I appreciate that you give me permission to do what I’m going to do. Here’s what I suspect you’ll do: you’ll vote for Trump and then find nothing he does or says to be worth bitching about, even though you, as one who voted for him, will be solely responsible for the bad that will inevitably come with the good.

Those who can, do. Those who can’t, write.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I appreciate that you give me permission to do what I’m going to do. Here’s what I suspect you’ll do: you’ll vote for Trump and then find nothing he does or says to be worth bitching about, even though you, as one who voted for him, will be solely responsible for the bad that will inevitably come with the good.
I'm not a leftist Dan I have no issue criticizing Trump or Republicans when it's warranted.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
What did he do as a president that was bad? Other than acting like a jr high kid on then twitter.

I’ve come to find this board is a huge waste of time, Dan. Most who post here are truly terrible people with limited intellect and extremely mediocre sensibilities. Racists, fascists, and general dumbasses whose families talk shit about them behind their back because they represent the worst of the worst. These just aren’t the kind of people worth any attention. This arena is their echo chamber, and it’s not a town square—it’s a goddamn ghetto full of the deranged.

Trump is dangerous not only form and your country but the entire world

I’ve come to find this board is a huge waste of time, Dan. Most who post here are truly terrible people with limited intellect and extremely mediocre sensibilities. Racists, fascists, and general dumbasses whose families talk shit about them behind their back because they represent the worst of the worst. These just aren’t the kind of people worth any attention. This arena is their echo chamber, and it’s not a town square—it’s a goddamn ghetto full of the deranged.

Yeah we all know your family laughs at you daily.

2k1e39.jpg

Awww. Were you crying when you posted this? Does someone need a tissue?

Baloney. You’ve never criticized Trump with substance, and I doubt you ever will.
Substance? You mean like your article ignoring Democrats weaponizing Covid then ignoring the fact the economy before Covid was roaring.

Let me guess, Keeger is the reason some universities have cry rooms, safe places for when he gets “triggered”, and stuffed animals to snuggle with when an exam is coming up. ( all of these are for college aged individuals 🙄)

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Substance? You mean like your article ignoring Democrats weaponizing Covid then ignoring the fact the economy before Covid was roaring.
I mean you have never once had a single substantive criticism of a single thing Trump has said or done. And you have never once given the slightest indication that you ever will.

It’s a great look into the human mind for someone with your personality to get upset by off putting personalities. You really have no clue you are just the other side of the coin do you?

Most who post here are truly terrible people with limited intellect and extremely mediocre sensibilities. Racists, fascists, and general dumbasses whose families talk shit about them behind their back because they represent the worst of the worst. These just aren’t the kind of people worth any attention. This arena is their echo chamber, and it’s not a town square—it’s a goddamn ghetto full of the deranged.
Psychological Projection - A Case Study

I mean you have never once had a single substantive criticism of a single thing Trump has said or done. And you have never once given the slightest indication that you ever will.
Not true, I've repeatedly criticized Trump for some of the things he says and the way he says them. I've also repeatedly said I can't stand Trump the person but I like many of his policies. I'm just not an emotionally fragile person that is controlled by my feelings.

I disagreed with Trump's initial two week shut down during Covid even though I understood why he relented to the pressure. Trump hadn't learned the golden rule when it comes to dealing with leftist. You can't give them an inch or they will take a mile. Exactly what they did with thee Covid shutdowns.

I agree with Trump shutting down the border
Agreed with a pause of immigration from countries known for terrorism
Agreed with the attempt to repeal Obamacare
Agreed with the tax cuts
Agreed with cutting government regulations
Agreed with his SOCTUS nominations
Agreed with pulling out of the Paris Climate Treaty
Agreed with him calling out NATO countries not living up to their agreement
Agreed with his Afghanistan approach
Agreed with his sanctions on Iran
Agreed with his diplomatic approach to North Korea
Agreed with his Trade policy toward China and the EU
Agreed with him fighting back against the media
Agree with him putting American first and everyone else second.
Agree with him protecting the Executive office from Congressional overreach
etc etc

Where I disagreed with him was mainly his response to Covid. He should have never shut the country down, should never have sent out stimulus checks, should have never listen to Fauci and should not have interacted with the hostile media as much as he did. Then again I do understand why he really didn't have the option to tell Democrats and the MSM to fvck off. Democrats and the MSM had all the cards politically while Trump had nothing but his gut feeling, which was right.

Not true, I've repeatedly criticized Trump for some of the things he says and the way he says them. I've also repeatedly said I can't stand Trump the person but I like many of his policies. I'm just not an emotionally fragile person that is controlled by my feelings.

I disagreed with Trump's initial two week shut down during Covid even though I understood why he relented to the pressure. Trump hadn't learned the golden rule when it comes to dealing with leftist. You can't give them an inch or they will take a mile. Exactly what they did with thee Covid shutdowns.

Agreed with the tax cuts
etc etc

Where I disagreed with him was mainly his response to Covid. He should have never shut the country down, should never have sent out stimulus checks, should have never listen to Fauci and should not have interacted with the hostile media as much as he did. Then again I do understand why he really didn't have the option to tell Democrats and the MSM to fvck off. Democrats and the MSM had all the cards politically while Trump had nothing but his gut feeling, which was right.
Fine post. 👍

Reactions: Rdcldad

Agreed with the tax cuts
etc etc

Baloney. You blame Democrats and leftists for every misdeed he has done, exactly as you have done with this comment.

• Haha
Baloney. You blame Democrats and leftists for every misdeed he has done, exactly as you have done with this comment.
Are you saying Democrats didn't weaponize Covid for their own political gain?

I'm having our roof replaced today and they had to take our Dish antenna down. Since I still have the Peacock network from the Chiefs NFL playoff game I've been watching MSNBC off and on. They are still using Covid as an attack on Trump for their political gain, blaming him for lock downs, old people deaths and the economic damage in Democrat states. Never mind it was Democrats fighting to keep states closed and Republican states trying to open. SMFH you are just as bad as MSNBC.

Are you saying Democrats didn't weaponize Covid for their own political gain?

I'm having our roof replaced today and they had to take our Dish antenna down. Since I still have the Peacock network from the Chiefs NFL playoff game I've been watching MSNBC off and on. They are still using Covid as an attack on Trump for their political gain, blaming him for lock downs, old people deaths and the economic damage in Democrat states. Never mind it was Democrats fighting to keep states closed and Republican states trying to open. SMFH you are just as bad as MSNBC.
No, I’m saying you can’t bring yourself to offer a substantive criticism of Donald Trump, and when you pretend you are it’s always couched in such a way that it’s not his fault, someone else is to blame. It’s obvious you’d take a bullet for the man, I don’t know why you want to pretend otherwise.

• Haha
Yes, and my eyes are actually connected to a brain, so what’s your point?
No point. DJT did a few good things as President, and his Court appointments were among them. He also did some of the most robust brain dead things to counter the good. All in all I think he was a very average president. Which means he was atrocious!

No point. DJT did a few good things as President, and his Court appointments were among them. He also did some of the most robust brain dead things to counter the good. All in all I think he was a very average president. Which means he was atrocious!
All he pretty much did was stay out of the way and let normal, traditional Americans do what they do to better themselves. Can’t get much better than that.

Cobwebs says "what?"

All he pretty much did was stay out of the way and let normal, traditional Americans do what they do to better themselves. Can’t get much better than that.
You’re right. He “pretty much” stayed out of people’s way. But boy oh boy when he got in the way he *really* got in the way. He could have done *much* better than he did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT