ADVERTISEMENT

At Least 15 Lies Told To Us By The MSM

Hamas was formed in 1987 sir, 1948 was where 5 arad nations attacked after the jewish people were seen as Israel. You might want to check your antisemitic stuff at the door.
Yes, I'm aware. 1948 was the year Zionists swept in and swept the Palestininas who were living there out, killing them if they resisted too much, and driving the rest of them into tent cities. Now I may be wrong, but I bet if you were one of the Palestinians whose family was murdered or driven out of your home and land you'd be more than a little resentful. I know I would be.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
When did Hamas start the war?
Oh you want to get technical, How about Hamas is responsible for the massive escalation in violence since their October 7th attack. They severely miscalculated by thinking Israel would restrain it's military forces like it always has. I guess they never heard the old saying about the straw that broke the camels back but they are now getting a first hand lesson.

Yes, I'm aware. 1948 was the year Zionists swept in and swept the Palestininas who were living there out, killing them if they resisted too much, and driving the rest of them into tent cities. Now I may be wrong, but I bet if you were one of the Palestinians whose family was murdered or driven out of your home and land you'd be more than a little resentful. I know I would be.
The bank stole my great great gandfather’s farm during the dust bowl. I’ve moved on.

Yet you say you wouldn't lash out. :)

Oh you want to get technical, How about Hamas is responsible for the massive escalation in violence since their October 7th attack. They severely miscalculated by thinking Israel would restrain it's military forces like it always has. I guess they never heard the old saying about the straw that broke the camels back but they are now getting a first hand lesson.
“But … Oct 7!!!” Hamas made a huge tactical blunder and the people already imprisoned in Gaza are paying the price. You have said this same thing many times the last 4 months and I have agreed with you every time. As I suggested earlier you cannot see any history of the conflict prior to Oct 7. And that’s been the sticking point between us from the begining.

One idea I’ve had, one which is too horrible to consider, is Hamas was counting on the genocidal overreaction from Bibi in an attempt to get the world to see the situation in which the Palestinian people exist. If that’s the case it has worked to perfection. The Israeli lobby in America has worked its political magic, it has bought enough politicians to get its way no matter what it demands. And about half of the population, maybe a little more than half, people like you, have bought in lock stock and barrel to the manipulation. But outside of America the rest of the world is appalled by Israel’s intentional genocide. And it’s dragging us into the crosshairs as well. Even if this thing doesn’t blow up into a full scale war most of the world is watching that we’ll support genocide to maintain our hegemony. The Global South and BRICS are the ones who will profit from our brazen stupidity.

• Haha
“But … Oct 7!!!” Hamas made a huge tactical blunder and the people already imprisoned in Gaza are paying the price. You have said this same thing many times the last 4 months and I have agreed with you every time. As I suggested earlier you cannot see any history of the conflict prior to Oct 7. And that’s been the sticking point between us from the begining.

One idea I’ve had, one which is too horrible to consider, is Hamas was counting on the genocidal overreaction from Bibi in an attempt to get the world to see the situation in which the Palestinian people exist. If that’s the case it has worked to perfection. The Israeli lobby in America has worked its political magic, it has bought enough politicians to get its way no matter what it demands. And about half of the population, maybe a little more than half, people like you, have bought in lock stock and barrel to the manipulation. But outside of America the rest of the world is appalled by Israel’s intentional genocide. And it’s dragging us into the crosshairs as well. Even if this thing doesn’t blow up into a full scale war most of the world is watching that we’ll support genocide to maintain our hegemony. The Global South and BRICS are the ones who will profit from our brazen stupidity.
Sorry Dan but October 7th was the catalyst for Israel kicking the shit out of Hamas. Like I said earlier if you want peace you would be calling for Hamas to surrender and the Palestinians to change their ways but you aren't. The only thing you are calling for is Israel to stop and change their ways. Winners determine the rules not the losers. Sorry but that is the cold hard reality.

Sorry Dan but October 7th was the catalyst for Israel kicking the shit out of Hamas. Like I said earlier if you want peace you would be calling for Hamas to surrender and the Palestinians to change their ways but you aren't. The only thing you are calling for is Israel to stop and change their ways. Winners determine the rules not the losers. Sorry but that is the cold hard reality.
Yeah, speaking of history: the winners dictated the terms after WW1. How did that turn out?

• Haha
Hamas was formed in 1987 sir, 1948 was where 5 arad nations attacked after the jewish people were seen as Israel. You might want to check your antisemitic stuff at the door.
Please don't do that. You are too intelligent to go there. Nothing I have said is antisemitic, and it cheapens the conversation when you resort to that.

• Haha
Who took this area from the Jewish nation? MAybe they should have picked the good guys and not Germany and they wouldn't have lost their land in WW2. Suck it losers

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Who took this area from the Jewish nation? MAybe they should have picked the good guys and not Germany and they wouldn't have lost their land in WW2. Suck it losers
One thing that should be of great concern to you is the fact Israel survives only because it has become a client state of the US. As the world's lone super power our empire is dwindling at a rapid pace, I think soon to be suplanted by the Global South. If that happens Israel will discover it signed on for the backing of the wrong superpower, the GS may very well give Arab nations the military capability to demolish them. If that happens will you still be of the opinion "suck it losers?"

One thing that should be of great concern to you is the fact Israel survives only because it has become a client state of the US. As the world's lone super power our empire is dwindling at a rapid pace, I think soon to be suplanted by the Global South. If that happens Israel will discover it signed on for the backing of the wrong superpower, the GS may very well give Arab nations the military capability to demolish them. If that happens will you still be of the opinion "suck it losers?"
Elaborate on Israel's "client" state status Dan. Make it good brother. 👍

Why would the other thread be trolling when just talking to gives me these gems. Dan oh Dan.

Elaborate on Israel's "client" state status Dan. Make it good brother. 👍
If you watch the video of the inteview between Judge Napolitano and Aaron Mate it explains in detail how the US uses Israel to perfom criminal acts around the world for its benefit; if the US did it the culprits would be guilty of American crimes. In exchange the US has Israel's back when it committs war crimes. For crying out loud did you watch listen to the Kari Lake tape? Can't you see how violently corrupt our government is? You can't possibly believe the corruption does not extend to Israel, nobody is that stupid!

If you watch the video of the inteview between Judge Napolitano and Aaron Mate it explains in detail how the US uses Israel to perfom criminal acts around the world for its benefit; if the US did it the culprits would be guilty of American crimes. In exchange the US has Israel's back when it committs war crimes. For crying out loud did you watch listen to the Kari Lake tape? Can't you see how violently corrupt our government is? You can't possibly believe the corruption does not extend to Israel, nobody is that stupid!
Further Dan, go further. Yer defense of terrorism just ain't cuttin it with me my man.

masturbation celebratory GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT