ADVERTISEMENT

From The Palestine Chronical

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Those lying pieces of feces wouldn’t know the truth if it bit them on one of their butt cheeks. One thing I’ve learned about this genocide: Palestinians are incapable of telling the truth and the Israeli government, especially the IDF, cannot tell a lie, the IDF is the George Washington of genocide!

Really is amazing how you swallow obvious propaganda.

Journalists continue to be a target of Israel’s ongoing assault on the Gaza Strip, with two more reporters killed on Monday.​

They were killed in an Israeli bombardment in Rafah and Jabalia cities on Monday, the media office said, without providing any further details.

You're smarter than this Dan. Israel is not targeting journalist, they are targeting Hamas fighters. At best you could say journalist, who embedded themselves with Hamas fighters have been killed. All while ignoring the fact some of the supposed journalist are fighting with Hamas.

Really is amazing how you swallow obvious propaganda.

Journalists continue to be a target of Israel’s ongoing assault on the Gaza Strip, with two more reporters killed on Monday.​

They were killed in an Israeli bombardment in Rafah and Jabalia cities on Monday, the media office said, without providing any further details.

You're smarter than this Dan. Israel is not targeting journalist, they are targeting Hamas fighters. At best you could say journalist, who embedded themselves with Hamas fighters have been killed. All while ignoring the fact some of the supposed journalist are fighting with Hamas.
Israel has said it has targeted journalists.

Israel has said it has targeted journalists.
Yea they did in one case I've heard about, but why were they targeted?

An Israeli military aircraft identified and struck a terrorist operative who was operating an aircraft that posed a threat to troops. We are aware of reports that during the strike, two other suspects who were in the same vehicle as the terrorists were also hit.

Here is a statement for the IDF concerning journalist.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) told Reuters and Agence France Press news agencies in October that it could not guarantee the safety of their journalists operating in the Gaza Strip, after they had sought assurances that their journalists would not be targeted by Israeli strikes, according to a Reuters report.

Sorry but these journalist put themselves in harms way by embedding themselves with Hamas. No surprise some are killed.

Yea they did in one case I've heard about, but why were they targeted?

An Israeli military aircraft identified and struck a terrorist operative who was operating an aircraft that posed a threat to troops. We are aware of reports that during the strike, two other suspects who were in the same vehicle as the terrorists were also hit.

Here is a statement for the IDF concerning journalist.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) told Reuters and Agence France Press news agencies in October that it could not guarantee the safety of their journalists operating in the Gaza Strip, after they had sought assurances that their journalists would not be targeted by Israeli strikes, according to a Reuters report.

Sorry but these journalist put themselves in harms way by embedding themselves with Hamas. No surprise some are killed.
For God's sake you're an idiot. Actual journalists are paid to follow the story wherever it leads. The story is genocide, and that's the last thing Israel wants any journalist to report, and it has no problem murdering any journalist (and his or her family) if they don't toe the Israeli line.

For God's sake you're an idiot. Actual journalists are paid to follow the story wherever it leads. The story is genocide, and that's the last thing Israel wants any journalist to report, and it has no problem murdering any journalist (and his or her family) if they don't toe the Israeli line.
The story is not about genocide Dan, it's about war. The basic fact about war is people are killed in combat, that is not genocide. One other basic fact is it is against international law to use civilians as human shield but you continue to ignore that and try to claim Israel is committing genocide when it's Hamas breaking international law.

The story is not about genocide Dan, it's about war. The basic fact about war is people are killed in combat, that is not genocide. One other basic fact is it is against international law to use civilians as human shield but you continue to ignore that and try to claim Israel is committing genocide when it's Hamas breaking international law.
No, Bearcat, the story is about the intentioanl mjurder of Palestinains because they are Palestinians. That's genocide. There's no amount of "Israel is the victim" coverup you can present, and there's no amount of denials by you that changes the fact that the sory is about genocide.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

If you are going to use Pravda, Völkischer Beobachter, Iran (ایران) or Palestine Chronicle then New York Post is highly valid in this discussion.

Reactions: AC2020
No, Bearcat, the story is about the intentioanl mjurder of Palestinains because they are Palestinians. That's genocide. There's no amount of "Israel is the victim" coverup you can present, and there's no amount of denials by you that changes the fact that the sory is about genocide.

Let me ask you this Dan, do you agree or disagree that Hamas and the radical Muslim movement behind them needs to be defeated?

Of course I agree Hamas needs to be dissolved. I just disagree that genocide of Palestinian people is the appropriate method.

• Haha

If you are going to use Pravda, Völkischer Beobachter, Iran (ایران) or Palestine Chronicle then New York Post is highly valid in this discussion.
I didn't read the link, just the writing under the headline. Please allow me to remind you that both Hamas and Israel are the "real enemies" of the Palestinian people.

• Haha
Of course I agree Hamas needs to be dissolved. I just disagree that genocide of Palestinian people is the appropriate method.
Why is the palestinian state so supportive of Hamas Dan? Why does the majority of Palestinians praise Hamas? There will never be peace in the middle east Dan, never has and never will be. That's just the way them folks are wired as proven throughout history my man. Imo.

Why is the palestinian state so supportive of Hamas Dan? Why does the majority of Palestinians praise Hamas? There will never be peace in the middle east Dan, never has and never will be. That's just the way them folks are wired as proven throughout history my man. Imo.
Why are Israelis so supportive of genocide, Woody? Why would anyone praise the slaughter of tens of thousands of people, half of whom are children? It must be in the nature of Israelis to massacre at will, it's how those people are wired. They won't be happy until they've killed them all.

• Haha
Why are Israelis so supportive of genocide, Woody? Why would anyone praise the slaughter of tens of thousands of people, half of whom are children? It must be in the nature of Israelis to massacre at will, it's how those people are wired. They won't be happy until they've killed them all.
Maybe that's just how you handle terrorists Dan.

Maybe that's just how you handle terrorists Dan.
I don’t think so, Woody. That would be like next time there’s gang violence in a Mexican neighborhood in Houston having the Texas National Guard start murdering every Mexican it comes across until it’s satisfied that had killed all the gang members in the mix. Kill as many Mexicans as it takes until the gangs are destroyed.

I don’t think so, Woody. That would be like next time there’s gang violence in a Mexican neighborhood in Houston having the Texas National Guard start murdering every Mexican it comes across until it’s satisfied that had killed all the gang members in the mix. Kill as many Mexicans as it takes until the gangs are destroyed.
You'd be happy with illegal aliens stomping on the police in yer neighborhood I suppose? Think about it. I bet you got RPGs greased up and ready for jihad. 🤣

Comin in hot.
eca7ac0235283f0173742fd22bc20ad3.gif

Reactions: windriverrange
Why are the Palestinians not rising up against Hamas to get rid of them? Why do we not hear of large amounts of Palestinians speaking out against Hamas and demanding they surrender to stop the loss of life? Why do we not see Palestinians joining the Israelis to get rid of Hamas if the Palestinian people want to live in peace with the Israelis? Could it be they are afraid Hamas will take retribution on them and their families? Israel is giving them the perfect opportunity to rid themselves of Hamas but we don't see any actions on their part, why is that? You say it's only 50K Hamas members surely a population of 2 million can get rid of 50K, especially with the hep of the Israelis.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Why are the Palestinians not rising up against Hamas to get rid of them? Why do we not hear of large amounts of Palestinians speaking out against Hamas and demanding they surrender to stop the loss of life? Why do we not see Palestinians joining the Israelis to get rid of Hamas if the Palestinian people want to live in peace with the Israelis? Could it be they are afraid Hamas will take retribution on them and their families? Israel is giving them the perfect opportunity to rid themselves of Hamas but we don't see any actions on their part, why is that? You say it's only 50K Hamas members surely a population of 2 million can get rid of 50K, especially with the hep of the Israelis.
Scares me that we have some of these folks as representatives in our government.

Reactions: AC2020
I don't know the answer to your rhetorical questions. But nothing about that justifies murdering Palestinians en masse. That's like saying the US government has decided crime has gotten out of control and its solution is to start killing Americans until it decides it has killed all the criminals, and all the non-criminals it's killed are unfortunate but necessary collateral damage because the mission is kill all the criminals no matter what it takes. Why haven't American citizens risen up and demanded all the criminals surrender, why haven't American civilians joined with the police state to kill the criminals? It's a ridiculous argument for you to make. But then considering who's making it I guess it is understandable.

Scares me that we have some of these folks as representatives in our government.
Yes, God forbid Palestinian Americans, Lebanese Americans, Syrian Americans, etc. have representation in our government. Where do they think they are, in a democracy?

They’re so bad at it a sane person who believed otherwise would have question if they were being manipulated.
If only you could visit Rafah for a few days as the 2000 pound bombs rained down on you you might come home with a different perspective.

I don't know the answer to your rhetorical questions. But nothing about that justifies murdering Palestinians en masse. That's like saying the US government has decided crime has gotten out of control and its solution is to start killing Americans until it decides it has killed all the criminals, and all the non-criminals it's killed are unfortunate but necessary collateral damage because the mission is kill all the criminals no matter what it takes. Why haven't American citizens risen up and demanded all the criminals surrender, why haven't American civilians joined with the police state to kill the criminals? It's a ridiculous argument for you to make. But then considering who's making it I guess it is understandable.
You're still ignoring reality Dan. There is a reason Hamas has not surrendered and the supposed peace loving Palestinians haven't forced them to.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Well I still can't figure out why we allow terrorists in our political system Dan. Sundown Joe says "what?".
I only know about the Squad. But I don’t see any terrorists in them. They’ve been bought by the Democrat establishment, they’re poseurs, nothing more.

I’m off to bed! It’s been fun crossing swords with all of you! I have a very busy day tomorrow, but I’ll be back soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT