ADVERTISEMENT

11,500 And Counting

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
But who cares? They’re Palestinian children so their lives were never of value anyway. What a blunder Hamas made if it’s true their tunnels and armaments were strategically placed under hospitals or schools or houses, as the IDF claims. Of course the one time the IDF made a huge production about a tunnel and armaments and HQ under a hospital, which they said gave them justification for destroying the hospital and the people in it, it turned out none of that was there. But if it’s true and every hospital and school and residence in Gaza is a secret storage silo for Hamas, they seriously miscalculated if they thought that would deter Israel. The fools should have known after 75 years that when Israel calls Palestinians vermin and treats them as such that no hospital or school or apartment building will keep them from destroying it and the people around. It just made things easier for the bombers overhead to find someplace to unload. Certainly no Israeli cares, even as the genocide takes place less than an hour’s drive from TelAviv. It’s possible they don’t care because they don’t know about the 11,500 children, there’s a mutual Israeli journalistic blackout of stories like that. But there is one Israeli journalist that is so horrified by it that he’s shouting at the top of his lungs, “Stop! Stop! In God’s name please stop!” I wonder how long before Israeli intelligence offs him like they’re systematically doing to every journalist who’s trying to let people know the horror Israel is unleashing. In the meantime read this if you have the fortitude.

I news proof of each and every death before I fall for that propaganda.
I’ll see what I can do. It may take awhile, 11,500 names is a lot to process. In the meantime you get busy researching the names and stories of the mass rape victims by Hamas on Oct 7 the IDF said happened even though to this day they haven’t released the names of any of them and the police say they have no evidence it happened.

I'll say it again just for shits and giggles.

The war and lives lost are on Humas and the Palestinians who cheer them on, which includes children.

This message is information only. My give a damb for this subject has gone beyond zero into the negatives.
Nanci Griffith reminds us God is watching us. Maybe for the sake of your own soul you should reverse course.

I’ll see what I can do. It may take awhile, 11,500 names is a lot to process. In the meantime you get busy researching the names and stories of the mass rape victims by Hamas on Oct 7 the IDF said happened even though to this day they haven’t released the names of any of them and the police say they have no evidence it happened.
You’re the stickler for proof. I’m sure you already have verified the veracity of the number. Since you are such a sticker to providing evidence of any claims.

Or is it just Jewish proof you require?

You would think if tens of thousand of Palestinian children were being killed and the Palestinians gave a shit about their children they would be doing everything they could to stop the war. Something doesn't add up.

Reactions: CrazyChuckCarbo
You would think if tens of thousand of Palestinian children were being killed and the Palestinians gave a shit about their children they would be doing everything they could to stop the war. Something doesn't add up.
Funny, that’s what was said about the Jews that were herded into the Warsaw ghetto as they were rounded up and shipped off to concentration camps to be exterminated, why didn’t they do something to defend themselves? I guess history *does* repeat itself!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Funny, that’s what was said about the Jews that were herded into the Warsaw ghetto as they were rounded up and shipped off to concentration camps to be exterminated, why didn’t they do something to defend themselves? I guess history *does* repeat itself!
That would be a fair point if the facts bear out. In Warsaw they were actually being rounded up. You’ve yet to provide evidence (other than linking to propaganda opinion sites) to validate your claim.

LMAO. DO you want hostilities to cease or not? Hostilities would cease today if Hamas surrendered gave up the hostages and decided to live in peace.

LMAO. DO you want hostilities to cease or not? Hostilities would cease today if Hamas surrendered gave up the hostages and decided to live in peace.
Yes, and hostilities would cease today if Israel surrendered and gave up their thousands of political prisoners and decided to live in peace.

That would be a fair point if the facts bear out. In Warsaw they were actually being rounded up. You’ve yet to provide evidence (other than linking to propaganda opinion sites) to validate your claim.
Which claim? The 11,500 claim? I said it would take awhile to confirm each name, and suggested you do the same with your claim of mass Hamas rapes on Oct 7 which you believe without question. Why do you question one claim but accept the other?

Which claim? The 11,500 claim? I said it would take awhile to confirm each name, and suggested you do the same with your claim of mass Hamas rapes on Oct 7 which you believe without question. Why do you question one claim but accept the other?
I’m on the record as not caring if there were rapes or not. Hamas attacked Israel. That day they lost the right to self govern (even if they raped anyone or not). So that’s a red herring.

Dan- please give it up. We all know your position and really don’t give a shit. You are starting to sound delusional
Oh, please no! Not delusional! Pray tell, what am I saying that sounds delusional? On the other hand you made it clear you don't give a shit, so I guess someone else wrote your comment.

• Haha
I’m on the record as not caring if there were rapes or not. Hamas attacked Israel. That day they lost the right to self govern (even if they raped anyone or not). So that’s a red herring.
Okay, you don't care if there were mass rapes of mass Israeli women, it's no skin off our nose. Got it. But the question remains: do you believe there *were* mass rapes, even though you don't care whether they happened or not? It's funny you don't care, but you're upset that I asked for evidence. If you don't care why do you care?

• Haha
Okay, you don't care if there were mass rapes of mass Israeli women, it's no skin off our nose. Got it. But the question remains: do you believe there *were* mass rapes, even though you don't care whether they happened or not? It's funny you don't care, but you're upset that I asked for evidence. If you don't care why do you care?
Your circular logic is circular.

Did you watch the video I link I provided to you yet?

Better than the way it is working out now.
Israel surrenders, builds a wall, ceases to blockade the ports, stops keeping an eye on terrorist activities, does nothing to interfere with terrorist and you think there will be peace? Based on what?
What requirements do you place on the Palestinians? Are they allowed to build up a military that threatens Israel? Are they allowed to keep their people in poverty while they do?

Israel surrenders, builds a wall, ceases to blockade the ports, stops keeping an eye on terrorist activities, does nothing to interfere with terrorist and you think there will be peace? Based on what?
What requirements do you place on the Palestinians? Are they allowed to build up a military that threatens Israel? Are they allowed to keep their people in poverty while they do?
You really are one dimensional, aren't you? Please point to where I advocate that Israel stop keeping an eye on terrorist activities and do nothing to interfere if terrorists attack them? What I advocate is Israel build the same type of defense I call on the US to have, what I call a porcupine defense, in which it is abundantly clear that any attack on it will result in far more pain than it is worth. I place the same requirements on a state of Palestine that are required of any soverign state. A sovereign state has authority, indeed a moral mandate, to have a military capable of defending itself from attack. I feel confident a state of Palestine would feel equally threatened by the state of Israel as Israel would feel about Palestine. So it seems only prudent that Palestine have the capability to defend itself with the same enthusiasm. As for allowing a Palestinian state to keep its people in poverty, that would be between them.

• Haha
You really are one dimensional, aren't you? Please point to where I advocate that Israel stop keeping an eye on terrorist activities and do nothing to interfere if terrorists attack them? What I advocate is Israel build the same type of defense I call on the US to have, what I call a porcupine defense, in which it is abundantly clear that any attack on it will result in far more pain than it is worth. I place the same requirements on a state of Palestine that are required of any soverign state. A sovereign state has authority, indeed a moral mandate, to have a military capable of defending itself from attack. I feel confident a state of Palestine would feel equally threatened by the state of Israel as Israel would feel about Palestine. So it seems only prudent that Palestine have the capability to defend itself with the same enthusiasm. As for allowing a Palestinian state to keep its people in poverty, that would be between them.
Look in the mirror for that first part.

Why would Israel need to build a porcupine defense if the Palestinians are the peaceful people you keep claiming them to be?

As proven by your acknowledgement that Israel needs to build a porcupine defense why would Israel cease it's blockade to keep weapons out of the hands of the Palestinians? Better for Israel to do what ever it can to keep arms out of their hands.

Why would Israel allow the Palestinians to build up their military capabilities? If you were Israel would you? If the situation were reversed would the Palestinians allow it?

Sadly ever solution you offer does nothing to solve the problem, only makes it worse and furthers the potential for violence and war.

The goal should be the end of violence not the continuation of it.

Depends on which book you read. It can go from turning the other cheek to wiping them out. The Old Testament is quite brutal and advises on warfare.
Which is it? Is God on record endorsing Israel wiping out all the Palestinians or turning the other cheek? I go with turning the other cheek. Which do you think God wants Israel to do?

• Haha
don't work to hard for the lives of others right Dano.

I don't know, I'm not God, I'm letting him sort it out.
Excellent point, I’m sure He will, complete with questions on Judgement Day about our reaction to what we witnessed happening to our fellow man, and whether or not we gave a shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT