ADVERTISEMENT

At Least 15 Lies Told To Us By The MSM

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Isn’t it interesting that the MSM cautions us daily to avoid lies and misinformation and disinformation given to us by everyone but them? And yet they lie to us over and over again, look us right in the face and lie without blinking, even though they know we know they are lying. This short article discusses the lying by the MSM, and gives us Vivek Ramaswamy’s list of the 15 most egregious lies in the last few years. The MSM is nothing but a bunch of pathological liars willing to say anything on behalf of the deep state. We all know it. They lie about *everything*!

Well, there’s one thing the MSM does not lie about; in fact on this topic they provide the unvarnished truth: the dysfunctional relationship between poor beleaguered persecuted Israel who only wants to live in peace and harmony with their Palestinian brethren as they chase them from their homes and round them up in well meaning concentration camps, and those pesky evil Palestinians whose only thought from the minute they wake up until they are crushed under the rubble of their home when it is bombed is how many Jews can they kill today. We can count on that being the truth. The MSM says so!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
What I find interesting is how some people cry when they suffer the consequences of their actions.
That is interesting. Maybe you should start a thread and we could talk about it. In the meantime what is your theory why the MSM lies to us about everything, but when it comes to Israel the truth becomes sacrosanct?

• Haha
That is interesting. Maybe you should start a thread and we could talk about it. In the meantime what is your theory why the MSM lies to us about everything, but when it comes to Israel the truth becomes sacrosanct?

Are you trying to say the Palestinians didn't attack Israel on October 7th? I thought that was a fact we can all agree on.

• Love
Are you trying to say the Palestinians didn't attack Israel on October 7th? I thought that was a fact we can all agree on.
You’re being as artful a dodger as our old departed friend, @davidallen. In your opinion why does the MSM lie to us about *everything* but tell the unfiltered truth when they say Israel is the poor persecuted victim - always the victim - in its relationship with Palestinians?

• Haha
You’re being as artful a dodger as our old departed friend, @davidallen. In your opinion why does the MSM lie to us about *everything* but tell the unfiltered truth when they say Israel is the poor persecuted victim - always the victim - in its relationship with Palestinians?
I agree Dan, the media is not telling the American people the truth. The truth is the radical Muslims in power in Iran are behind it all. The Palestinians are being used as cannon fodder for their desires. Sorry but I'm against the radical Muslim in power in Iran.

I agree Dan, the media is not telling the American people the truth. The truth is the radical Muslims in power in Iran are behind it all. The Palestinians are being used as cannon fodder for their desires. Sorry but I'm against the radical Muslim in power in Iran.
A typical non answer.

• Haha
Telling you what I think is a non answer?
Yes, if that’s why you think the MSM lies about everything until it comes to Israel, then you’re not answering. But how could you answer? It’s clear - it must be clear even to you - that that MSM has fed you a bunch of pap that you’ve bought into 100%, and you’re too embarrassed to admit it.

• Haha
Yes, if that’s why you think the MSM lies about everything until it comes to Israel, then you’re not answering. But how could you answer? It’s clear - it must be clear even to you - that that MSM has fed you a bunch of pap that you’ve bought into 100%, and you’re too embarrassed to admit it.
I just said they are lying and not telling us the truth. Iran is behind all of this but the media is telling us something else.

I just said they are lying and not telling us the truth. Iran is behind all of this but the media is telling us something else.
Pray tell us what the media is saying. How are you so privy to this classified information? Besides, that’s not the lie and you know it. The lie is that Israel is this poor helpless victimized country that is being treated badly by the people it has enclosed in a concentration camp - all done with the best intentions, of course.

• Haha
Pray tell us what the media is saying. How are you so privy to this classified information? Besides, that’s not the lie and you know it. The lie is that Israel is this poor helpless victimized country that is being treated badly by the people it has enclosed in a concentration camp - all done with the best intentions, of course.
It's not classified information Dan it's common sense. Iran's leadership hates Israel, provides funding to Hamas, uses Hamas as a proxy to attack Israel and uses other proxies to attack other western interest in the Middle East. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it, it's in plain sight or maybe it does.
Who has said Israel is a poor helpless victim? I haven't seen that. What I've seen is reports on the brutal, animalistic nature of the October 7th attack. Then I see from the Palestinian media suggesting the brutal animalistic nature of the October 7th attack was totally justified and the Israelis are committing genocide on Palestinians. What I haven't seen from either is Iran's involvement, which anyone with two functioning brain cells should be able to put together.
Strange how you think I'm being manipulated by the media when neither in the media are reporting anything close to what I tell you I think.

It's not classified information Dan it's common sense. Iran's leadership hates Israel, provides funding to Hamas, uses Hamas as a proxy to attack Israel and uses other proxies to attack other western interest in the Middle East. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it, it's in plain sight or maybe it does.
Who has said Israel is a poor helpless victim? I haven't seen that. What I've seen is reports on the brutal, animalistic nature of the October 7th attack. Then I see from the Palestinian media suggesting the brutal animalistic nature of the October 7th attack was totally justified and the Israelis are committing genocide on Palestinians. What I haven't seen from either is Iran's involvement, which anyone with two functioning brain cells should be able to put together.
Strange how you think I'm being manipulated by the media when neither in the media are reporting anything close to what I tell you I think.
I for one have never seen any report from any reporter anywhere that suggested the brutal aimalistic nature of the Oct 7 attack was justified. I think you are misinterpreting the argument that history didn't start on Oct 7 as jusification. Anyone who would say that is on the short end of undertanding morality. I'd say anyone who denies what Israel is doing is genocide is right there with him on the morality scale. You're not making a lot of sense regarding Iran. On the one hand you say your common sense lets you "know things," while simultaneously claiming there's a media blackout on the things you know. Why would the media black that out (they haven't, by the way, it's been claimed by many people in many places, most notably our NeoCon friends who want a war with Iran so badly they can barely sleep at night)? The MSM is clearly in the pocket of the Israeli propaganda machine.

Who has said Israel is a poor helpless victim? You have! Over and over again.

• Haha
I for one have never seen any report from any reporter anywhere that suggested the brutal aimalistic nature of the Oct 7 attack was justified. I think you are misinterpreting the argument that history didn't start on Oct 7 as jusification. Anyone who would say that is on the short end of undertanding morality. I'd say anyone who denies what Israel is doing is genocide is right there with him on the morality scale. You're not making a lot of sense regarding Iran. On the one hand you say your common sense lets you "know things," while simultaneously claiming there's a media blackout on the things you know. Why would the media black that out (they haven't, by the way, it's been claimed by many people in many places, most notably our NeoCon friends who want a war with Iran so badly they can barely sleep at night)? The MSM is clearly in the pocket of the Israeli propaganda machine.

Who has said Israel is a poor helpless victim? You have! Over and over again.
It's real simple Dan, who is behind all the attacks going on around the Middle East? Someone is pushing and funding all of it, who is it?

It's real simple Dan, who is behind all the attacks going on around the Middle East? Someone is pushing and funding all of it, who is it?
I read a website , @MoonofAlabama, that claims it is nonpartisan but is clearly anti-American in its content. So one must take that into consideration. I think it is important to read sites like this if you want to know what our adversaries are thinking. If you match it with the NeoCon MSM you can often get close to reality if you meet them near the middle. Today MoA has a long report in which it claims Iran does not supply Hamas or others with weapons per se (which makes a little sense, how would it get rockets past the Israeli blockade). It says they are allies and Iran does not consider Hamas as a proxy. Whatever is the case it is clear Hamas receives a pittance of support from Iran compared to what Israel gets from the US. Israel fires rockets into Syria, Syrian militants respond by firing on US forces (why the hell do we have forces in Syria?) Israel fires rockets fairly deep into Lebanon and Hezbollah responds in kind. Israel is saying once it dispatches of Gaza, Lebanon is next on the list. The thinking by the MoA types is Israel knows it cannot win, it is making itself into a pariah state in the eyes of the world, so it’s doing everything it can to drag the US into the conflict, the thinking being it needs the US to save its hide. Iran is the boogie man the NeoCons and Israel need to scare the American people with so we’ll gladly join the war. I don’t know how accurate that line of thinking is, but it makes as much sense as what you think.

• Haha
I read a website , @MoonofAlabama, that claims it is nonpartisan but is clearly anti-American in its content. So one must take that into consideration. I think it is important to read sites like this if you want to know what our adversaries are thinking. If you match it with the NeoCon MSM you can often get close to reality if you meet them near the middle. Today MoA has a long report in which it claims Iran does not supply Hamas or others with weapons per se (which makes a little sense, how would it get rockets past the Israeli blockade). It says they are allies and Iran does not consider Hamas as a proxy. Whatever is the case it is clear Hamas receives a pittance of support from Iran compared to what Israel gets from the US. Israel fires rockets into Syria, Syrian militants respond by firing on US forces (why the hell do we have forces in Syria?) Israel fires rockets fairly deep into Lebanon and Hezbollah responds in kind. Israel is saying once it dispatches of Gaza, Lebanon is next on the list. The thinking by the MoA types is Israel knows it cannot win, it is making itself into a pariah state in the eyes of the world, so it’s doing everything it can to drag the US into the conflict, the thinking being it needs the US to save its hide. Iran is the boogie man the NeoCons and Israel need to scare the American people with so we’ll gladly join the war. I don’t know how accurate that line of thinking is, but it makes as much sense as what you think.
Well all I can say to this is LMAO. It's obvious to me Iran is behind this but if that's what you want to believe have at it.

Well all I can say to this is LMAO. It's obvious to me Iran is behind this but if that's what you want to believe have at it.
You aren’t very bright, are you? Let me guess: you left OU with a solid C average. I didn’t say that’s what I believe. I said I suspect the truth is somewhere between what the MoA types think and what you and your NeoCon handlers think.

• Haha
You aren’t very bright, are you? Let me guess: you left OU with a solid C average. I didn’t say that’s what I believe. I said I suspect the truth is somewhere between what the MoA types think and what you and your NeoCon handlers think.

Since when did you become such a self righteous condescending prick?

You did not act like this several years ago.

And if you had paid any attention at ALL, you would know that @2012Bearcat is the father of a former OSU football player and hates utn.

At one point your debates were interesting to read. You have transformed into a stubborn, angry ass. You should take a break from this place and reflect for a while IMO.

And if you had paid any attention at ALL, you would know that @2012Bearcat is the father of a former OSU football player and hates utn.

At one point your debates were interesting to read. You have transformed into a stubborn, angry ass. You should take a break from this place and reflect for a while IMO.
Ukraine and Israel really sunk him.

• Love

I humbly stand corrected on Bearcat’s school of choice. Let me guess: he was a solid C student at OSU. You found my debates interesting when I was arguing against the leftist likes of @Syskatine and @my_2cents. I first joined this board around the time Trump entered the picture, and most of you could not figure out what to make of me, On the one hand you were convinced I hated Trump (which I did, but not for the standard leftist reasons) but you liked it when I denigrated the anti-Trump leftist talking points. I believe I got accused of being condescending to our leftist posters back in the day. I’m pretty sure @davidallen thought of me the way you do now. But I’ve never pretended to be anything but what I am, a libertarian anarchist that hates almost everything governments do, and war is Numero Uno on my hate list. So I’ll never stop hating those who seek power through war and I won’t apologize to you or anyone else for it.

• Haha
I humbly stand corrected on Bearcat’s school of choice. Let me guess: he was a solid C student at OSU. You found my debates interesting when I was arguing against the leftist likes of @Syskatine and @my_2cents. I first joined this board around the time Trump entered the picture, and most of you could not figure out what to make of me, On the one hand you were convinced I hated Trump (which I did, but not for the standard leftist reasons) but you liked it when I denigrated the anti-Trump leftist talking points. I believe I got accused of being condescending to our leftist posters back in the day. I’m pretty sure @davidallen thought of me the way you do now. But I’ve never pretended to be anything but what I am, a libertarian anarchist that hates almost everything governments do, and war is Numero Uno on my hate list. So I’ll never stop hating those who seek power through war and I won’t apologize to you or anyone else for it.

I could barely get halfway through this.

After the third or fourth time you made a definitive statement of what I thought (all of which were incorrect), I could only conclude that you are either incapable of realizing your condescension or just don’t care.

Seriously Dan. Take a break from this place and spend some time asking yourself some questions.

• Love
I could barely get halfway through this.

After the third or fourth time you made a definitive statement of what I thought (all of which were incorrect), I could only conclude that you are either incapable of realizing your condescension or just don’t care.

Seriously Dan. Take a break from this place and spend some time asking yourself some questions.
Your conclusion that I don’t care what you think of my opinions would be accurate. An alternative to my taking a break from triggering you with my condescension would be you putting me on ignore.

I have no problem with Dan, I enjoy the back and forth with people who have firm beliefs, although sometimes he seems to allow himself to take things personal. In my way of thinking nothing on this board should ever be taken personally, regardless of the conversations.

I have no problem with Dan, I enjoy the back and forth with people who have firm beliefs, although sometimes he seems to allow himself to take things personal. In my way of thinking nothing on this board should ever be taken personally, regardless of the conversations.
Gee, why would I take anything personally? In the last two years I've been called a commie-loving Putin puppet that hates Ukrainians who needs to get his head on striaght, a Jew basher, a Jew hater, an anti-Semite, A Hamas lover. I've been told I have my head up my backside. A couple of the angrier types have said I'd better hope they never see me in person. No, nothing personal in any of that!

The truth is most of that does not bother me, I recognize when someone makes it personal it's beause they know they have no argument. But what does bother me is people like you who have an emotional response to an event and nothing is going to move them away from it. In your case it's Oct 7. You recognize no buildup to what might have caused Oct 7. The history of the conflict began on Oct 7 and anything that happened before is immaterial and it justifies Israel doing anything it wants to the people it has made helpless, they deserve everything that happens to them because of Oct 7. Everything you say is a variation of three words: "But Oct 7th!"

• Haha
Gee, why would I take anything personally? In the last two years I've been called a commie-loving Putin puppet that hates Ukrainians who needs to get his head on striaght, a Jew basher, a Jew hater, an anti-Semite, A Hamas lover. I've been told I have my head up my backside. A couple of the angrier types have said I'd better hope they never see me in person. No, nothing personal in any of that!

The truth is most of that does not bother me, I recognize when someone makes it personal it's beause they know they have no argument. But what does bother me is people like you who have an emotional response to an event and nothing is going to move them away from it. In your case it's Oct 7. You recognize no buildup to what might have caused Oct 7. The history of the conflict began on Oct 7 and anything that happened before is immaterial and it justifies Israel doing anything it wants to the people it has made helpless, they deserve everything that happens to them because of Oct 7. Everything you say is a variation of three words: "But Oct 7th!"
I know you come from the generation that was taught the sticks and bones theory in life. Just because the younger generations are a bunch of weak kneed snowflakes doesn't mean our generation needs to relent to the victimhood. I will argue our generation did a piss poor job of preparing our children for the real world. Things are not always rainbow and unicorns, they are normally the opposite, You also strike me as having enough self confidence and self respect to know who you are and you do not allow others to determine that, no matter what is said, so please enough of the victimhood. You are not fooling anyone but nice try. :)

• Love
I know you come from the generation that was taught the sticks and bones theory in life. Just because the younger generations are a bunch of weak kneed snowflakes doesn't mean our generation needs to relent to the victimhood. I will argue our generation did a piss poor job of preparing our children for the real world. Things are not always rainbow and unicorns, they are normally the opposite, You also strike me as having enough self confidence and self respect to know who you are and you do not allow others to determine that, no matter what is said, so please enough of the victimhood. You are not fooling anyone but nice try. :)
Lol. I made fun of my "victimhood" and you took it seriously!

• Haha

<smiling ayatollah>

What humor, he is so hell bent for someone to take his side. Mystified would be more adequate than humor.
You are missing the mark completely. I know I am the lone voice for peace on this board. I've been a libertarian anarchist for almost my entire adult life. Do you actually think I think I can persuade any of you to my side, or am even trying? If you do you're wrong. My purpose here is to get you to at least understand there are opposing viewpoints to the echo chamber that is this board. And on a world-wide basis your opinion is very much in the minority. I doubt that many of you know that, you have so encased yourselves in the talking points you so badly want to believe are true. Bearcat, for example, has advised people on several occasions to read what "the other side" has to say so you can get a clearer picture of reality. But he refuses to read any opposing thought that's linked on this board, it totally does not interest him. And that's probably true of most of you, you don't want to be bothered with an opinion that might trigger you, it'll just make you mad. So my advice for those of you like that is don't read what I write. I'm going to write it anyway, so don't waste your time on me.

• Haha
You are missing the mark completely. I know I am the lone voice for peace on this board. I've been a libertarian anarchist for almost my entire adult life. Do you actually think I think I can persuade any of you to my side, or am even trying? If you do you're wrong. My purpose here is to get you to at least understand there are opposing viewpoints to the echo chamber that is this board. And on a world-wide basis your opinion is very much in the minority. I doubt that many of you know that, you have so encased yourselves in the talking points you so badly want to believe are true. Bearcat, for example, has advised people on several occasions to read what "the other side" has to say so you can get a clearer picture of reality. But he refuses to read any opposing thought that's linked on this board, it totally does not interest him. And that's probably true of most of you, you don't want to be bothered with an opinion that might trigger you, it'll just make you mad. So my advice for those of you like that is don't read what I write. I'm going to write it anyway, so don't waste your time on me.
If you were the voice of peace, as you claim, you would be calling for Hamas to surrender in the war they started.

When did Hamas start the war?
Which time?

1987–1991: First Intifada​

Main article: First Intifada
The First Intifada began with violence, riots, general strikes, and civil disobedience campaigns by Palestinians spread across the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Israeli forces responded with tear gas, plastic bullets, and live ammunition against the demonstrators.

After the outbreak of the First Intifada, Shaikh Ahmed Yassin created Hamas from the Gaza wing of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. Until that point the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza had enjoyed the support of the Israeli authorities and had refrained from violent attacks. However, Hamas quickly began attacks on Israeli military targets, and subsequently, Israeli civilians.

The Israeli army killed more than 1,000 Palestinians in the First Intifada whilst 164 Israelis were killed. Allegedly almost half (1,000) of the total Palestinian casualties were caused by internal fighting among Palestinian factions.

Dan has always been PA AF. He's just doubling down on it now. His hatred of Jews really drove him over the edge.

• Love
Which time?

1987–1991: First Intifada​

Main article: First Intifada
The First Intifada began with violence, riots, general strikes, and civil disobedience campaigns by Palestinians spread across the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Israeli forces responded with tear gas, plastic bullets, and live ammunition against the demonstrators.

After the outbreak of the First Intifada, Shaikh Ahmed Yassin created Hamas from the Gaza wing of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. Until that point the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza had enjoyed the support of the Israeli authorities and had refrained from violent attacks. However, Hamas quickly began attacks on Israeli military targets, and subsequently, Israeli civilians.

The Israeli army killed more than 1,000 Palestinians in the First Intifada whilst 164 Israelis were killed. Allegedly almost half (1,000) of the total Palestinian casualties were caused by internal fighting among Palestinian factions.
How about 1948?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT