ADVERTISEMENT

Things Are Heating Up In The Middle East

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Forgive me here for my faulty memory but didn't Democrats and the MSM tell us a Trump Administration would cause wars? Strange how all of turmoil we see around the world is taking place with Biden in charge. Surely Democrats and the MSM wouldn't lie to us, they must have said Biden would start wars.

Oh great another conflict breaks out in the Middle East as a direct result of Biden's weakness.
Please be so kind as to explain how Biden's weakness is responsible for a conflict between Iran and Pakistan.

No need to apologize. I would much rather see you answer the question if you can. But maybe you can't.

He can’t and wouldn’t if he could, Dan. His inability to not only accept intellectual defeat, but also deflect any blame from Trump and/or Republicans is uncanny.

carry on

No need to apologize. I would much rather see you answer the question if you can. But maybe you can't.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what is taking place Dan. Obama was pro Iran and was instrumental in starting the Arab Spring movement. Biden is pro Iran, removed and refused to enforce sanctions that were crippling Iran. With Biden's actions Iran is able to fund terrorism and is causing all kinds of problems all over the Middle East with thier proxies. Iran supported, helped fund and encouraged the October 7th attack in Israel, which led to the Israelis finally having enough of their BS. While you see this as merely Israel's desires to remove the Palestinians, the real story is all about Iran. That should be obvious to all but some people get bogged down on single issues and can't see the forest for all the trees.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what is taking place Dan. Obama was pro Iran and was instrumental in starting the Arab Spring movement. Biden is pro Iran, removed and refused to enforce sanctions that were crippling Iran. With Biden's actions Iran is able to fund terrorism and is causing all kinds of problems all over the Middle East with thier proxies. Iran supported, helped fund and encouraged the October 7th attack in Israel, which led to the Israelis finally having enough of their BS. While you see this as merely Israel's desires to remove the Palestinians, the real story is all about Iran. That should be obvious to all but some people get bogged down on single issues and can't see the forest for all the trees.
The conflict as described in your links is between Iran, who suffers from Israeli-sponsored terrorist groups that operate out of Pakistan, and Pakistan who suffers from Iranian-sponsored terrorist groups who operate out of Iran. And each government is striking strongholds in the other country. How does your common sense calculate Biden’s weakness is responsible for that mess? And, please - PLEASE! - don’t conflate my question into accusing me of supporting Joe Biden. No one on this board despises Joe Biden more than me. What I think is at play here is your unhinged unwillingness to look at any issue through any lens unless it vilifies those you vilify.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
The conflict as described in your links is between Iran, who suffers from Israeli-sponsored terrorist groups that operate out of Pakistan, and Pakistan who suffers from Iranian-sponsored terrorist groups who operate out of Iran. And each government is striking strongholds in the other country. How does your common sense calculate Biden’s weakness is responsible for that mess? And, please - PLEASE! - don’t conflate my question into accusing me of supporting Joe Biden. No one on this board despises Joe Biden more than me. What I think is at play here is your unhinged unwillingness to look at any issue through any lens unless it vilifies those you vilify.
It's real simple Dan, who is it that has allowed Iran to collect billions of dollars it wouldn't have if sanctions were still being enforced? Without those billions none of what is going on in Middle East would be taking place. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
He can’t and wouldn’t if he could, Dan. His inability to not only accept intellectual defeat, but also deflect any blame from Trump and/or Republicans is uncanny.

carry on

Funny.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
It's real simple Dan, who is it that has allowed Iran to collect billions of dollars it wouldn't have if sanctions were still being enforced? Without those billions none of what is going on in Middle East would be taking place. If you can't see that, I can't help you.
You’re trying too hard, too busy looking for a forest and not noticing the trees. Not every regional conflict is something our government needs to rectify. This conflict has nothing to do with weakness from Biden.

The
You’re trying too hard, too busy looking for a forest and not noticing the trees. Not every regional conflict is something our government needs to rectify. This conflict has nothing to do with weakness from Biden.
Relationship between Iran and pakistan was really good. Then the American orchestrated a no confidence move and the govt was removed.
A puppet govt was brought in for about two years. Now there is no elected govt but a caretaker set up with the army behind.
The primeminister who was removed has 75% support at present and he is in jail with charges that even the western press cannot believe.
Just three days ago the supreme court took away the party symbol for supposedly elections that are going to happen in February.
Election symbol is very important for a country which has a large illiterate population,and being a parliamentary democracy every candidate runs under their party symbol.
America doesn't want an independent govt in Pakistan the army is in their control. The army chief last month visited the US and even had a meeting with blinken and the defense secy.
Now why would American govts senior officials meet an army general from Pakistan, something to ponder about.
How they are behind this conflict between Iran and Pakistan I really don't know but was predicted by several political scientists 6months ago as a possibility
First the republicans started two wars and now it is the democrats.
When you guys talked about the deep state I always disagreed maybe you have something there.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
The

Relationship between Iran and pakistan was really good. Then the American orchestrated a no confidence move and the govt was removed.
A puppet govt was brought in for about two years. Now there is no elected govt but a caretaker set up with the army behind.
The primeminister who was removed has 75% support at present and he is in jail with charges that even the western press cannot believe.
Just three days ago the supreme court took away the party symbol for supposedly elections that are going to happen in February.
Election symbol is very important for a country which has a large illiterate population,and being a parliamentary democracy every candidate runs under their party symbol.
America doesn't want an independent govt in Pakistan the army is in their control. The army chief last month visited the US and even had a meeting with blinken and the defense secy.
Now why would American govts senior officials meet an army general from Pakistan, something to ponder about.
How they are behind this conflict between Iran and Pakistan I really don't know but was predicted by several political scientists 6months ago as a possibility
When you guys talked about the deep state I always disagreed maybe you have something there.
If the American people knew the truth about our government I have a feeling there would be several instances of tar and feathering.

The

You won't find out unless your read independent press. Also look at Al-Jazeera the TV channel.
i understand what you're implying but it take reading angles from all sides to get the truth. You can learn quite a bit from the propaganda, provided you're not easily manipulated and you have the ability to think critically. Sadly critical thinking is becoming a lost ability around the world.

The Pakistan military in charge is a good thing. Way better than some iman with access to the nukes.
I could be wrong, but it makes sense to me that our friend, @aliabedi, who is a Pakistani citizen who has lived in Pakistan most of his life and has been politically active, probably has a superior understanding of what is best for his country than you - or any of us for that matter. What so many of you fail to do in your conviction that the US is a sinless entity that gets attacked from every angle is the valuable insight the he shows about the frustration and fury people in those countries endure as the mighty US rolls in and starts issuing orders only to be shocked when a leader refuses to drop his pants, bend over and spread his cheeks when Uncle Sam tells him to. Shocked and infuriated enough to overthrow that leader and instsll their own puppet. My God! How foolish for you to prefer a military junta to rule any country!

I could be wrong, but it makes sense to me that our friend, @aliabedi, who is a Pakistani citizen who has lived in Pakistan most of his life and has been politically active, probably has a superior understanding of what is best for his country than you - or any of us for that matter. What so many of you fail to do in your conviction that the US is a sinless entity that gets attacked from every angle is the valuable insight the he shows about the frustration and fury people in those countries endure as the mighty US rolls in and starts issuing orders only to be shocked when a leader refuses to drop his pants, bend over and spread his cheeks when Uncle Sam tells him to. Shocked and infuriated enough to overthrow that leader and instsll their own puppet. My God! How foolish for you to prefer a military junta to rule any country!
They could just turn down our money and tell us to FO but thats not gonna happen.

Can't say that I totally disagree with you but if a country takes our aid/money there will always be expectation that come with that aid/money. Don't want the expectations, don't take the aid/money.

They could just turn down our money and tell us to FO but thats not gonna happen.
I’m good with that. Actually I think Khan was considering doing that exact thing because China was offering a better deal without all the demands, and look what happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT