ADVERTISEMENT

Things Are Heating Up In The Middle East

As opposed to the truthsayers at the Jewish Federation…

carry on
Just a few things to point out to you.
Russian Think Tank, yea that's who we should be listening to. SMFH
This website has been sanctioned by several countries including the US for spreading falsehoods and propaganda.
The Website I listed was chosen at random and only because it was one of the first that came up. Also was clearly attributed as such.
The use of the site was for historical references only, which you can feel free to try to combat.

Carry on Pedocott

Reactions: Marocain Poke
I know, right? Just a bunch of lyin' Jews, right? Aren't all Jews lyin' Jews? :rolleyes:
No, not at all. And neither is every opinion writer on a "Russian" think tank website. You've gotta read it all from every perspective if you want to come to your own independent conclusions. Of course you don't have to do that. You can just choose one of the sides and tell yourself it would never tell lie.

No, not at all. And neither is every opinion writer on a "Russian" think tank website. You've gotta read it all from every perspective if you want to come to your own independent conclusions. Of course you don't have to do that. You can just choose one of the sides and tell yourself it would never tell lie.
You ever consider running for office Dan?

That's a one way street of looking at things and totally avoids historical realities. I've read some of the Palestinian narrative you seem to have swallowed as fact, I've also read many different historical articles on the subject. History wins.

Here is random article picked because it was the first one I came across during a search, discusses and list some of the history that differs from the Palestinian narrative with historical references.
You do know you look pretty foolish providing an historical perspective by an Israeli website that provides only the Israeli perspective while ridiculing a different historical explanation by a retired British diplomat that was a participant in some of the action because it appears on a Russian website, do you not? What are you thinking, that your website is nothing but pure facts from a relentlessly objective think tank while mine is discredited as prejudiced and not worth considering? Actually that probably is what you’re thinking considering your earlier remarks about pro-Palestinian things you have read before that you think cannot possibly be true.

Your man said not one word about the Nakba, I guess hoping it could be extinguished from the pages of history. Not one word about how the Palestinian got there or how long they had been there when the western European-dominated League of Nations decided their fate for them without consultation as to what they thought about it. I’m sorry, I’m not impressed.

You do know you look pretty foolish providing an historical perspective by an Israeli website that provides only the Israeli perspective while ridiculing a different historical explanation by a retired British diplomat that was a participant in some of the action because it appears on a Russian website, do you not? What are you thinking, that your website is nothing but pure facts from a relentlessly objective think tank while mine is discredited as prejudiced and not worth considering? Actually that probably is what you’re thinking considering your earlier remarks about pro-Palestinian things you have read before that you think cannot possibly be true.

Your man said not one word about the Nakba, I guess hoping it could be extinguished from the pages of history. Not one word about how the Palestinian got there or how long they had been there when the western European-dominated League of Nations decided their fate for them without consultation as to what they thought about it. I’m sorry, I’m not impressed.
Didn't ever doubt you would be unimpressed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT