ADVERTISEMENT

Five Times The Hunter Biden Influence Peddling Story Changed

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

My how the story keeps changing as more and more evidence is uncovered. Exactly like every other story Democrats and the MSM put out, the more time goes by the more lies are exposed.
One would think Democrat voters would eventually figure out they are being lied to in order to manipulate them but like sheep they continue to go along without question.

i wanna believe hunter b, i really have sympathy for addicts. my family is covered up with alcoholics and drug addicts. thankfully several have gone through the program and have been sober for up to 10 yrs, ptl. several others are still struggling or died young, but,,,,

if sleepy joe wants me to buy what hunter is selling, here's what he does. at 8am eastern time every monday morning, draw a blood sample from hunter b in live TV. follow the chain of evidence rules and announce the test results later that week on live TV. hell, get cnn to televise it, lord knows they need the viewers and ad $$.

if hunter is can test negative every monday for a year, i will start believing his bull$hit, 'til then,,,,, just an entitled rich boy whining about how he's the victim and how sorry he is. sorry? he's only sorry he got caught.

one bullet at a time snowflakes, one bullet at a time.

My how the story keeps changing as more and more evidence is uncovered. Exactly like every other story Democrats and the MSM put out, the more time goes by the more lies are exposed.
One would think Democrat voters would eventually figure out they are being lied to in order to manipulate them but like sheep they continue to go along without question.
But according to Democrats and Rinos there is no evidence.

Except the bank records, emails, testimony from people who worked directly with H. Biden, the laptop, FBI memo

I'm sure I am missing something as there is a mountain of evidence but it keeps coming in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT