ADVERTISEMENT

NYT: DOJ Planned to Let Hunter Biden Off the Hook Until Whistleblowers Emerged

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

You know it's bad when the New York Slimes is printing articles like this about Biden and his corrupt politicized DOJ. Something tells me the men behind the curtain have decided Biden is not going to be the Democrat nominee. Starting to see and hear more stories like this from the leftist propaganda outlets.

You know it's bad when the New York Slimes is printing articles like this about Biden and his corrupt politicized DOJ. Something tells me the men behind the curtain have decided Biden is not going to be the Democrat nominee. Starting to see and hear more stories like this from the leftist propaganda outlets.
All in the name of "national security". I'm sure.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Think this is them finally realizing that biden is a dead man walking as far as running in 2024 & they want to make sure & start putting millstones around his neck so he will either bail out or get primaried. If this was the ex-rodent in chief & say Malia, promise this story would never see the light of day.

The very people that protected him while hanging out in the basement for the 2020 election are going to be the same people that having caused America to suffer needlessly finally realize he is on par with a gopher mole & useless. So need to go ahead & start taking shots at him so another liberal scumbag can slide in position.

Think this is them finally realizing that biden is a dead man walking as far as running in 2024 & they want to make sure & start putting millstones around his neck so he will either bail out or get primaried. If this was the ex-rodent in chief & say Malia, promise this story would never see the light of day.

The very people that protected him while hanging out in the basement for the 2020 election are going to be the same people that having caused America to suffer needlessly finally realize he is on par with a gopher mole & useless. So need to go ahead & start taking shots at him so another liberal scumbag can slide in position.
Chapter 8, Burying Biden Corruption is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Biden is illegitimate. Take a good look at the mess in which these crooks have us.

I never attended kindergarten. I enrolled at Lawton Whittier Elementary fully able to read. I was six years old and regularly had informative conversations with adults. And you?
Slacker. I was integrating quadratics by six. I didn't finish my first adult book until age 7 -Hegels The Phenomenology of Spirit in the German which I have subsequently forgotten though I still completely understand his meaning .

Sounds like yore momma wanted you out of the house at a particularly early age.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Slacker. I was integrating quadratics by six. I didn't finish my first adult book until age 7 -Hegels The Phenomenology of Spirit in the German which I have subsequently forgotten though I still completely understand his meaning .

Sounds like yore momma wanted you out of the house at a particularly early age.
Define math's simplest equation. A directive from my test. I answered correctly as has 2012Bearcat. I've given you this hint so you can look it up.

Ich spreche Deutsch. I speak German.

Define math's simplest equation. A directive from my test. I answered correctly as has 2012Bearcat. I've given you this hint so you can look it up.

Ich spreche Deutsch. I speak German.
The correct answer to the directive:

1+1=2. This is the axiom. It can be argued 0=X.

2012Bearcat answer, 1+1=2. Humans tend to overthink when problem solving. 2012Bearcat sought not to suggest to the administrator he was overthinking.

JimmyBob and 2012Bearcat would score much higher than Dave on any intelligence quotient exercise. How do I know? I read all the princapal's posts.

Of all the reeing that goes on in this board 24/7, this is one I am intrigued by. I don't think it is so much that the "deep state" is throwing Biden under the bus as much as a move that nobody expected. Will be interesting to see play out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT