ADVERTISEMENT

At Least 15 Lies Told To Us By The MSM

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Isn’t it interesting that the MSM cautions us daily to avoid lies and misinformation and disinformation given to us by everyone but them? And yet they lie to is over and over again, look us right in the face snd lie without blinking, even though they know we know they are lying. This short article discusses the lying by the MSM, and gives us Vivek Ramaswamy’s list of the 15 most egregious lies in the last few years. The MSM is nothing but a bunch of pathological liars willing to say anything on behalf of the deep state. We all know it. They lie about *everything*!

Well, there’s one thing the MSM does not lie about; in fact on this topic they provide the unvarnished truth: the dysfunctional relationship between poor beleaguered Israel who only wants to live in peace and harmony with th

Last edited:
GEfEsF6WoAApH22

What about those of us that believed all three? By the way it’s clever how this included pictures of young Paul, young Tara, but old E. Jean.
Maybe because she was old when she came out publicly with her outrageous story?
Kind of convienent she did it when it was prime time we got him now bandwagon, no?

Maybe because she was old when she came out publicly with her outrageous story?
Kind of convienent she did it when it was prime time we got him now bandwagon, no?
Yeah, I’m sure that was it. It couldn’t possibly be that you didn’t want people to see her when she was younger and attractive to someone like Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yeah, I’m sure that was it. It couldn’t possibly be that you didn’t want people to see her when she was younger and attractive to someone like Trump.
Trump didn't rape anyone, especially one in a dressing room of a Department Store when he was much younger. He has probably turned down more tail than most men could ever hope to get.
And the pics coincide to when all 3 were accused.
Good grief.

Trump didn't rape anyone, especially one in a dressing room of a Department Store when he was much younger. He has probably turned down more tail than most men could ever hope to get.
And the pics coincide to when all 3 were accused.
Good grief.
The pics coincide with when the accusations were made public, not when the predation took place.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Sad how some people suffer from TDS so severely they overlook the fact her case was funded by a Democrat megadonor. No bias there at all. SMFH
I honestly don't remember how the case was settled. But I'm not sure how the fact that her side was funded by a Democrat is relevant. Either she won the case or he did. I don't remember which it was. Do you?

What about those of us that believed all three? By the way it’s clever how this included pictures of young Paul, young Tara, but old E. Jean.
The pictures are relevant to their individual image when they raised the charges. If E Jean wanted a younger picture used, maybe she shouldn't have waited 21 years to claim she was raped.

The pictures are relevant to their individual image when they raised the charges. If E Jean wanted a younger picture used, maybe she shouldn't have waited 21 years to claim she was raped.
I’m confused. Are you thinking she had to approve the picture on the poster? Let me ask you: do you think Bill Clinton was guilty? I bet you do. Do you think Joe Biden did it? I bet you do. But oh no not Donald Trump! Not the man who publicly bragged he liked to grab women by the pussy! No, definitely not him. He was a rock star at the time, he got all the strange he wanted. He didn’t have to do that. Unfortunately sometimes rock stars think they’re bullet proof and press to see how far they can push the boundaries. I don’t know if he raped the woman, and neither do you. But it is ludicrous to not think it is likely.

I’m confused. Are you thinking she had to approve the picture on the poster? Let me ask you: do you think Bill Clinton was guilty? I bet you do. Do you think Joe Biden did it? I bet you do. But oh no not Donald Trump! Not the man who publicly bragged he liked to grab women by the pussy! No, definitely not him. He was a rock star at the time, he got all the strange he wanted. He didn’t have to do that. Unfortunately sometimes rock stars think they’re bullet proof and press to see how far they can push the boundaries. I don’t know if he raped the woman, and neither do you. But it is ludicrous to not think it is likely.
If the Monica cigar came up at auction would you buy it Dan? Slick Willy would command a serious premium though, then there's the Smithsonian. 😁

Would you do her Dan?

With Bill Clinton there was hard evidence in the form of DNA. With Biden there are dairy entries from his own daughter that have not been denied. With Trump there was nothing but TDS infected supposed victim and her equally TDS infected liberal friends with their she said evidence. I guess because Clinton and Biden are Democrats we should ignore hard evidence while we fully believe the TDS infected women who waited over 20 years to make her accusations. LMAO.

With Bill Clinton there was hard evidence in the form of DNA. With Biden there are dairy entries from his own daughter that have not been denied. With Trump there was nothing but TDS infected supposed victim and her equally TDS infected liberal friends with their she said evidence. I guess because Clinton and Biden are Democrats we should ignore hard evidence while we fully believe the TDS infected women who waited over 20 years to make her accusations. LMAO.
I wouldn’t call what you claimed about Joe Biden hard evidence regarding Tara Reade. But, no, I do not think that we should ignore Democrat malfeasance. But I do think it’s a little pathetic for you to rush to judgement about them, but refuse to contemplate that Trump is guilty as well, especially since he was actually found guilty in a court of law.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t call what you claimed about Joe Biden hard evidence regarding Tara Reed. But, no, I do not think that we should ignore Democrat malfeasance. But I do think it’s a little pathetic for you to rush to judgement about them, but refuse to contemplate that Trump is guilty as well, especially since he was actually found guilty in a court of law.
Joe wants to hug you Dan. Jill wants surrogate gender confused babies also. Donations appreciated.

I wouldn’t call what you claimed about Joe Biden hard evidence regarding Tara Reed. But, no, I do not think that we should ignore Democrat malfeasance. But I do think it’s a little pathetic for you to rush to judgement about them, but refuse to contemplate that Trump is guilty as well, especially since he was actually found guilty in a court of law.
Guilty of Sexual Abuse but not Rape. Biggest crock of shit I ever heard.
And whats wrong with grabbing a pussy? Plenty of women have grabbed my Johnson over the years and I have grabbed plenty of clams.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Dan! When did that hag ever look good?

Dan! When did that hag ever look good?
I believe she was relatively attractive when she was younger. But that is of no matter. Oftentimes sexual abuse is not solely about physical attractiveness as it’s about showing one’s power over another. Anyone who cannot see that as a factor in DJT’s character is refusing to look.

By the way, have you seen current pictures of Tara Reafe? I wonder why one of those pictures wasn’t included in the poster.

Last edited:
Guilty of Sexual Abuse but not Rape. Biggest crock of shit I ever heard.
And whats wrong with grabbing a pussy? Plenty of women have grabbed my Johnson over the years and I have grabbed plenty of clams.
You must be quite a hunk!

I believe she was relatively attractive when she was younger. But that is of no matter. Oftentimes sexual abuse is not solely about physical attractiveness as it’s about showing one’s power over another. Anyone who cannot see that as a factor in DJT’s character is refusing to look.

By the way, have you seen current pictures of Tara Reed? I wonder why one of those pictures wasn’t included in the poster.
To each his own Dan you do know jury's are 50/50. Sleepy Joe's got nothing to worry about. 🤣

I wouldn’t call what you claimed about Joe Biden hard evidence regarding Tara Reade. But, no, I do not think that we should ignore Democrat malfeasance. But I do think it’s a little pathetic for you to rush to judgement about them, but refuse to contemplate that Trump is guilty as well, especially since he was actually found guilty in a court of law.
Again Dan it's pretty simple, I don't believe any woman that waits decades to accuse someone of rape, especially when the timing is such that it goes after political opposition. I didn't believe it when they accused Kavanaugh and I don't believe it with Trump.

Again Dan it's pretty simple, I don't believe any woman that waits decades to accuse someone of rape, especially when the timing is such that it goes after political opposition. I didn't believe it when they accused Kavanaugh and I don't believe it with Trump.
How long did Tara Reade wait? Where’s your timeline? When is it believable and when is it not? Look, I don’t disagree with you that her claim was politically motivated, and she was “protected” by the billionaire Democrat, something she didn’t have before, it was her word (and the word of her friends she had told about it) vs arguably the most powerful and politically powerful man in NYC. So the fact that she waited doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Trump had a chance to defend his honor in court and he lost.

One other thing: should we deduce from your comments in this thread that you don’t believe it when a Republican is accused, but you do believe it if it’s a Democrat? Because that’s sure what it sounds like.

How long did Tara Reade wait? Where’s your timeline? When is it believable and when is it not? Look, I don’t disagree with you that her claim was politically motivated, and she was “protected” by the billionaire Democrat, something she didn’t have before, it was her word (and the word of her friends she had told about it) vs arguably the most powerful and politically powerful man in NYC. So the fact that she waited doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Trump had a chance to defend his honor in court and he lost.
Funny gas prices have lowered the past month or so. And mortgage rates are expected to drop by years end just in time for '24. Go joe go joe! 🤣

One other thing: should we deduce from your comments in this thread that you don’t believe it when a Republican is accused, but you do believe it if it’s a Democrat? Because that’s sure what it sounds like.
Wrong again. I haven't mentioned Tara Reed, I mentioned Biden's daughter which is backed up by her diary. I also mentioned Bill Clinton which was backed up with DNA. You know actual evidence.

Wrong again. I haven't mentioned Tara Reed, I mentioned Biden's daughter which is backed up by her diary. I also mentioned Bill Clinton which was backed up with DNA. You know actual evidence.
Biden’s daughter was not on the poster. The conversation is about Tara Reade, whose picture was. As far as I know it was Tara’s word vs Biden’s, and yet you believe Tara but not E. Jean. Clinton’s guilt is a foregone conclusion DNA or not. But the conversation centered around the pics on the poster which went out of its way to make E. Jean look old and ugly while the other women looked young and more desirable. If you ever wonder what manipulation looks like I refer you to the poster.

Trump settled, which was probably cheapest option.
That was one motivation to settle. Another is he knew even if he settled, which is a passive way to admit guilt without admitting guilt, he knew his followers would follow him anyway. Most of them would not believe he did it, arguing that it was a kangaroo court, one more example of political persecution against their beloved leader, and the rest wouldn’t care if he did it or not, they so idolize him they’d take a bullet for him.

Biden’s daughter was not on the poster. The conversation is about Tara Reade, whose picture was. As far as I know it was Tara’s word vs Biden’s, and yet you believe Tara but not E. Jean. Clinton’s guilt is a foregone conclusion DNA or not. But the conversation centered around the pics on the poster which went out of its way to make E. Jean look old and ugly while the other women looked young and more desirable. If you ever wonder what manipulation looks like I refer you to the poster.
LMAO, if I had referred to the meme you would have a point but I didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT