ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump indicted…

Yeah. Victim of political indictments. Truly sad.
Have you read the indictment? Know what crimes are being charged? Do you know all the facts? Seen all the evidence? Listened to any testimony under oath?

Yeah, that is a big no.

Sorry you didn't get your wish of two more two weeks.

Are there really any among us who doesn't recognize the US 2 tier justice system?
A US 2 tier justice system would be one in which most Americans are treated one way while someone like Trump is treated differently and as if he is above the law.

Today, we are seeing that no man is above the law in this country. And Trump will have a chance to defend himself in court.

That is how our system works.

A US 2 tier justice system would be one in which most Americans are treated one way while someone like Trump is treated differently and as if he is above the law.

Today, we are seeing that no man is above the law in this country. And Trump will have a chance to defend himself in court.

Actually, there is a two -tiered justice system. One for the left, and one for those who knot the left’s panties.

You haven't seen anything. All you are doing is listening to Trump and his propagandists. You have no clue what is going on, as you showed with the most recent thread you started lol.
Seriously ? That’s your argument? You are truly a fvcking little joke. This is a textbook case of punishment looking for a crime.

Precisly the response I expected. A bunch of us can provide you with a lengthy list of US Nationals who are above the law. The list is littered with former Democrats.

Last edited:
Seriously ? That’s your argument?
What other argument is needed? You haven't seen the indictment. You don't know what crimes have been charged. You don't know all the facts. You haven't seen all the evidence or listened to any testimony under oath.

And you call yourself a lawyer?

Reactions: Been Jammin
What other argument is needed? You haven't seen the indictment. You don't know what crimes have been charged. You don't know all the facts. You haven't seen all the evidence or listened to any testimony under oath.

And you call yourself a lawyer?
Feds passed on this BS twice. Guarantee you the US attorney would have been all over it if there was anything there. Bragg doesn’t want a conviction. He just wants the indictment.

A bunch of us can provide you with a legthy list of US Nationals who are above the law. The list is littered with former Democrats.
Yes, I'm sure you right-wingers ("a bunch of us") could talk about the many Democrats that you supported legal investigations of. We all remember "lock her up." I'm sorry those investigations didn't turn out the way you hoped they would. That doesn't mean we have a two tier justice system though. It just means some of those investigations didn't lead to charges.

It is rather hilarious and sad that you and your fellow "lock her up" crowd are now whining about political legal investigations and prosecutions.

Oh the irony. And karma.

Yes, I'm sure you right-wingers ("a bunch of us") could talk about the many Democrats that you supported legal investigations of. We all remember "lock her up." I'm sorry those investigations didn't turn out the way you hoped they would. That doesn't mean we have a two tier justice system though. It just means some of those investigations didn't lead to charges.

It is rather hilarious and sad that you and your fellow "lock her up" crowd are now whining about political legal investigations and prosecutions.

Oh the irony. And karma.

All I hear is “I’d like to speak to the manager!”

So?

Also, do you even know why they passed? I bet you don't. Probably didn't even read what they wrote either.

lol, yeah you just showed how little you know about prosecutors.

Stop being such a cultist for once.
Seriously? You have all the depth of a Kardashian. You clearly know zero about the American legal system, and life in general for that matter.

Last edited:
The Godmother of the Clinton crime mob broke laws. The slow assures us she didn't. Trump broke laws without question.
I never said Trump broke any laws. I don't know if he did. I haven't read the indictment, seen what he has been changed with, looked at all the evidence, listened to testimony under oath, etc.

And neither have you.

Yet, you are convinced he is completely innocent, aren't you? Says a lot about your ability to reason and think separate from the propaganda you are fed.

Reactions: davidallen
Seriously? You have all the depth of a Kardashian. You clearly know zero about the American legal system, and like in general for that matter.
Got anything? Any particular reason (i.e. DOJ policy) why the Feds passed on charging Trump for this while he was President? Any thing stood out to you in the federal filings regarding all of this (individual 1, for example)?

Show us if you actually know anything about the American legal system. Go ahead.

@my_2cents, let me ask you a question. But before I do, I want to make clear I am not a Trump guy by any since of the word. I am a moderate conservative and what I see out the extremes on both sides sickens me.

How many millions of dollars has the democratic leadership, it's liberal judicial system, and the current adminstration spent to get to this point. Obviously you think it is money well spent because what you don't know won't hurt you. I am guessing whatever the number might be it is ok with you. But I truly wonder, if the shoe was on the other foot would you walk away with the same warm and fuzzy feeling you have this evening. All the dems and liberals did tonight is put fuel on a fire that is going to get a lot hotter as we move toward 2024.

Bank it!

I've posted this before but when precedents like this are being set it always comes to my mind.

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”​

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT