ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump indicted…

Biden is going to pardon Trump. I think this is the plan the left is making to win the 2024 election.... Or neutralize Trump.
The only way President Biden would do something like this is if he has no plans on seeking re-election. Even then, I seriously doubt he would do this. He would face a firestorm of criticism within his own party and even outside his party.

President Biden just needs to sit back, continue what he is doing, and let the legal process in all of Trump's investigations play out. There is no need for him to involve himself in any of this.

The only way President Biden would do something like this is if he has no plans on seeking re-election. Even then, I seriously doubt he would do this. He would face a firestorm of criticism within his own party and even outside his party.

President Biden just needs to sit back, continue what he is doing, and let the legal process in all of Trump's investigations play out. There is no need for him to involve himself in any of this.
LOL, Biden is knee deep in all of this.

If you've been the subject of multiple witch hunts, you might be a witch #justsaying
Yup

Hillary_Witch_800-1.jpg

If this is true, it is a sad indictment of what the Republican Party has become.
Most corrupt Politician in the history of the World, 7 yrs of trying to get him on anything and this is your dear party's We Got Him Now Moment?
Sad that lefties let themselves be manipulated like this but it is fun to watch! Carrion Groomer Pyle!

So if they don't get him this time, does that mean they should put themselves under investigation for fraud, or should they already be doing that?

#twotierredjusticesystem
You not paying attention? How many ongoing investigations are there - something like a dozen?

If they are justified? No that's funny.
Will any of us ever see the Big Guy of the Biden Crime Mob indicted? Or only Putin's buddy indicted?

Did Trump ever steer any kind of reserves to Moscow? Was Melania ever wired funds from Moscow for a 20 minute speech? Did Hillary ever steal a Putin natural gas customer? Has Biden lobbed any missles at a favorite Putin client?

The slow tells us Putin wanted Trump elected. Anyone with an IQ above the mean number of 98 knows Putin got exactly who he wanted in the US illegitimate president.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT