ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump indicted…

So the majority of Americans approve of political indictments. This is a great example of Tide Podders not thinking about what they’re actually saying. Jesse Watters or Charlie Kirk would have a field day with these people in a “man, er, they/them on the street” interview.
The US average IQ is a paltry 98. The world average is 100. South Korea 107. Ever wonder why South Korea saw no toilet tissue shortage on store shelves? I, along with soonerinlOUisiana, just answered the question.

Biden is going to pardon Trump. I think this is the plan the left is making to win the 2024 election.... Or neutralize Trump.

Reactions: davidallen
Hmmm, I seem to recall someone else called that play two years ago. It would be a baller move.
ITs honestly the only safe move. You fools are river boat gambling right now. I swear you think hell has no furry like a scorn women wait till you all reelect Trump is these charges aren't 100%. Only worry I have is, is Trump smart enough to unload an insane amount of money and hire the best legal minds to look at this. Would be funny if his lawyer ends up flayed in the end.

ITs honestly the only safe move. You fools are river boat gambling right now. I swear you think hell has no furry like a scorn women wait till you all reelect Trump is these charges aren't 100%. Only worry I have is, is Trump smart enough to unload an insane amount of money and hire the best legal minds to look at this. Would be funny if his lawyer ends up flayed in the end.
The problem with a pardon is the admission of guilt as a predicate that Biden would Shirley require from Trump.

They did get my MAGA.
s-l500.jpg

I wonder how much "tax" money the Government lost compared to this witch hunt.....

On a side note. I got a 2017 Bushmaster for 55k David.

EDIT*** it is crazy times. This is an airplane David not the gun
I heard 200 million on the news today but I wasn't paying close attention to it to know what all was included in the number.

I'm sorry the law is being applied to Trump guys, lol. How unfair!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT