ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump indicted…

Remember when people a few weeks ago said this nonsense would ricochet right back to its perpetrators?

Well, here we go.

But it doesn't really matter. The America-hating crowd wakes up and goes to bed angry every day regardless.

Beneath Contempt.

But I still have fun laughing my ass off at them.

the republic is not the ccp/dnc circus
nor are patriots their clowns
Then what's up with the red nose and floppy shoes you sport here daily?
clown GIF

I'm a skeptic and not in a cult and as you all know, have been generally correct if not eerily insightful on many matters on here through the years, and am a democrat that believes in the rule of law. Trump is such a fascist, narcissist, lying, soulless SOB I would laugh if NY pissed all over him and his civil rights, they created this guy, they should cure him. That said, I sat down with my tablet and watched tv news last night and he plainly set up a bunch of transactions to get his girlfriends/whores hush money. (This was publicly established years ago, I thought.) But it wasn't campaign money.

§ 175.05 Falsifying business records in the second degreeA person is guilty of falsifying business records in the second degree when, with intent to defraud, he:
1. Makes or causes a false entry in the business records of an enterprise; or
2. Alters, erases, obliterates, deletes, removes or destroys a true entry in the business records of an enterprise; or
3. Omits to make a true entry in the business records of an enterprise in violation of a duty to do so which he knows to be imposed upon him by law or by the nature of his position; or
4. Prevents the making of a true entry or causes the omission thereof in the business records of an enterprise.
Falsifying business records in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degreeA person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony

Falsifying business records under NY law requires intent to defraud someone. Doing something to hide an affair is "fraud" as the term is defined under NY law? THe crime requires "intent to defraud" and I'm not sure that's met by lying about hush money. Who's being defrauded? Melonia? The public? There's no legally recognized right for the public to know who he paid off to have sex. That's me, but there's no real intent to defraud from 30,000 feet, just looking at the statute (below). It echoes the Bill Clinton persecution. The general public had no right to the information contained in the invoices and internal documents withing the Trump companies. That's a country lawyer's armchair take after a 12 y.o. Balvenie, anyhow. I don't know NY law, but I don't think he committed a crime if that's in Oklahoma.

What goes around, comes around, and hearing the party that ginned up the Whitewater special counsel and questions about oral sex whine about this case is hilarious. It's not as gruesome an abuse as Whitewater, but.... I wouldn't convict him of generating phony documents to hide paying hush money. I probably wouldn't have criminalized income tax evasion back in the 30's, either, fwiw. I'll laugh my ass off if he gets convicted, though. The violation of his civil rights pales in comparison to what he has and would do if given half a chance.

I'm a skeptic and not in a cult and as you all know, have been generally correct if not eerily insightful on many matters on here through the years, and am a democrat that believes in the rule of law. Trump is such a fascist, narcissist, lying, soulless SOB I would laugh if NY pissed all over him and his civil rights, they created this guy, they should cure him. That said, I sat down with my tablet and watched tv news last night and he plainly set up a bunch of transactions to get his girlfriends/whores hush money. (This was publicly established years ago, I thought.) But it wasn't campaign money.

§ 175.05 Falsifying business records in the second degreeA person is guilty of falsifying business records in the second degree when, with intent to defraud, he:
1. Makes or causes a false entry in the business records of an enterprise; or
2. Alters, erases, obliterates, deletes, removes or destroys a true entry in the business records of an enterprise; or
3. Omits to make a true entry in the business records of an enterprise in violation of a duty to do so which he knows to be imposed upon him by law or by the nature of his position; or
4. Prevents the making of a true entry or causes the omission thereof in the business records of an enterprise.
Falsifying business records in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degreeA person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony

Falsifying business records under NY law requires intent to defraud someone. Doing something to hide an affair is "fraud" as the term is defined under NY law? THe crime requires "intent to defraud" and I'm not sure that's met by lying about hush money. Who's being defrauded? Melonia? The public? There's no legally recognized right for the public to know who he paid off to have sex. That's me, but there's no real intent to defraud from 30,000 feet, just looking at the statute (below). It echoes the Bill Clinton persecution. The general public had no right to the information contained in the invoices and internal documents withing the Trump companies. That's a country lawyer's armchair take after a 12 y.o. Balvenie, anyhow. I don't know NY law, but I don't think he committed a crime if that's in Oklahoma.

What goes around, comes around, and hearing the party that ginned up the Whitewater special counsel and questions about oral sex whine about this case is hilarious. It's not as gruesome an abuse as Whitewater, but.... I wouldn't convict him of generating phony documents to hide paying hush money. I probably wouldn't have criminalized income tax evasion back in the 30's, either, fwiw. I'll laugh my ass off if he gets convicted, though. The violation of his civil rights pales in comparison to what he has and would do if given half a chance.
Glad you admit you have no problem violating people's civil rights provided you don't like a person. Refreshing to hear the truth from a leftist for a change.

Glad you admit you have no problem violating people's civil rights provided you don't like a person. Refreshing to hear the truth from a leftist for a change.
Oh, I would like to see him publicly gibbeted as an example of what happens when you lie and gaslight and cheat and steal and dont' give a shit about anyone's civil rights but your own. I'd have publicly gibbeted him long ago and preserved civil liberties for three generations in the process.

I think it's cute the "Lock her up!" and "Just comply" crowd is suddenly pissing themselves over civil liberties, lol. Be careful what you wish for. This is why you should be more of a civil libertarian instead of a cow.

Oh, I would like to see him publicly gibbeted as an example of what happens when you lie and gaslight and cheat and steal and dont' give a shit about anyone's civil rights but your own. I'd have publicly gibbeted him long ago and preserved civil liberties for three generations in the process.

I think it's cute the "Lock her up!" and "Just comply" crowd is suddenly pissing themselves over civil liberties, lol. Be careful what you wish for. This is why you should be more of a civil libertarian instead of a cow.
Forgive me here for pointing this out, but if you were a true champion of civil liberties. like you try to claim, wouldn't you care about the civil rights of everyone? Of course you would so please spare us your own gaslighting.

No serious legal scholar gives this indictment any credibility.

They see it for what it is -- a political hit job.

Warning to Dems --- this door now swings both ways.
Is Neil Katyal a "serious legal scholar"? Lawrence Tribe? Lawrence Lessig? Erwin Chemerinsky? Jack Balkin? I could go on if needed...

Warning to Dems --- this door now swings both ways.

LOL right? Aint karma a bitch? You did see the thread where I cited story after story of Trump screaming to jail his political opponents? Bill Clinton sure is suprised to see republicans bitch about weaponizing government. SEVEN different Benghazi investigations... LOCK HER UP!!

Damn dude, quit whining, lol.

Forgive me here for pointing this out, but if you were a true champion of civil liberties. like you try to claim, wouldn't you care about the civil rights of everyone? Of course you would so please spare us your own gaslighting.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maybe to you but at least I'm not obtuse.
My Make A WIsh Foundation wish is to sit in the class room watching Clinton administer intelligence quotient testing to Dave, 2012Bearcat and Sysk. I would give huge odds to the scoring order. HUGE!!!

I have the questions. Define math's simplest equation. Bearcat has already nailed this directive on these pages. JimmyBob can define all 12 members of the board's slow 12.

My Make A WIsh Foundation wish is to sit in the class room watching Clinton administer intelligence quotient testing to Dave, 2012Bearcat and Sysk. I would give huge odds to the scoring order. HUGE!!!

I have the questions. Define math's simplest equation. Bearcat has already nailed this directive on these pages. JimmyBob can define all 12 members of the board's slow 12.
🥱

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT