ADVERTISEMENT

Columbia and West Virginia

Being a long time fan it is best to have multiple options. I haven’t listened to the radio broadcast in a while. Is It still Rex Holt and Roger Moore?
ESPN+
KSPI app
OSU Twitter

OSU wrestling updated their tweet that shows the big 12/espn + info.
How does updating a tweet help, it still doesn't show on Espn+, it still says NA on the website and Listen only on the schedule. If there's no link we've got nothing. :(

Don’t know what’s going on but I see a dual on ESPN+ between Columbia and Long Island being competed right now!

OSU media streaming: over promise and under deliver. Probably has to do with supply chain or staffing issues due to COVID.

The dual is now showing up on ESPN+ but starting at 5. WTF!!! It is progress though.

If anyone gets the stream going plz let us know!!

1st: Rini plays some pretty good defense but Daton gets the takedown. Daton almost locked a cradle at one point but Rini managed to get out of it. Fix later gets 2 NF points on a mat return. 4-0 Fix.

Reactions: turfpoke
I seen the same thing, what the hell!
They prob couldn't get a live stream thru the Espn system, remember Espn wasn't coming to Stillwater and this was not their time slot. Just hope they have kspi audio with it when available on demand.

They told us it would be on ESPN+. We all assumed it would be live. Not a 3 hour delay. Take note on that folks.

3rd: they start neutral and It’s an action packed 3rd period. Fix gets a quick TD then cuts him. Fix fights off a shot from Rini and gets another takedown before cutting him again. Fix gets taken down before immediately reversing him. 13-4 major Dec Fix

Reactions: DPJ
141 Carter Young vs Matthew Kazimir
1st: Young gets taken down fairly quickly and almost gets a reversal but has to settle for an escape. No other scoring. Young is down 2-1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT