ADVERTISEMENT

18/19 Roster

I guess Fix needs to go wherever he is most comfortable.

From a team perspective I don't think it really helps all that much. Pic has the potential to be one of our top scorers this year.

Reactions: osu2082
I guess Fix needs to go wherever he is most comfortable.

From a team perspective I don't think it really helps all that much. Pic has the potential to be one of our top scorers this year.

Some of it probably comes down to his personal goals, discussion with the coaches and where they all feel the best weight is for him.

125 provides a much easier path to the finals but perhaps a tougher opponent once there.

I think the other weight to watch will be 141. If Boo can make it back for our of the tournaments I wouldn't be surprised to see G drop and compete at 141.

Some of it probably comes down to his personal goals, discussion with the coaches and where they all feel the best weight is for him.

125 provides a much easier path to the finals but perhaps a tougher opponent once there.

I think the other weight to watch will be 141. If Boo can make it back for our of the tournaments I wouldn't be surprised to see G drop and compete at 141.

For sure, I think Fix is the type of talent you let him go where he wants. I just think behind Fix, Pic might have our second-highest scoring potential at nationals. I think the point total between either competing at 125 might not be all the different. However, I think we take a big step back at 133 with no Fix.

But maybe I'm too high on Pic. I think he has finalist potential.

I really wish either Boo or G were big enough to compete at 157.

G has done very well against limited tough competition at 141 so it would be good to see how he does in the same field as Kaid. Head to head competition is not always the best indicator if they see each other constantly.
Even if Boo does not make it back for the Scuffle I would love to see both Kaid and G at 141.

Reactions: osu2082
For sure, I think Fix is the type of talent you let him go where he wants. I just think behind Fix, Pic might have our second-highest scoring potential at nationals. I think the point total between either competing at 125 might not be all the different. However, I think we take a big step back at 133 with no Fix.

But maybe I'm too high on Pic. I think he has finalist potential.

I really wish either Boo or G were big enough to compete at 157.

Picc is absolutely a potential finalist. His main competition will be Rivera and Bresser. I think we see Picc vs Lee on Saturday night.

Picc is absolutely a potential finalist. His main competition will be Rivera and Bresser. I think we see Picc vs Lee on Saturday night.
I think he still gives up his leg too easy, top guys will finish on him. He's improved a lot on his offense and mat skills.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I think he still gives up his leg too easy, top guys will finish on him. He's improved a lot on his offense and mat skills.

I’m honestly surprised pic didn’t shoot for 33. His frame is skinnier than Daton, but he’s a half a head taller. Just wonder if he could put on good weight that would make him stronger on bottom and help his horsepower on his feet as well. He looks like he’s got about 2% body fat at 25 lol

I’m honestly surprised pic didn’t shoot for 33. His frame is skinnier than Daton, but he’s a half a head taller. Just wonder if he could put on good weight that would make him stronger on bottom and help his horsepower on his feet as well. He looks like he’s got about 2% body fat at 25 lol

I think he just struggles adding and carrying weight.

I think Rhett Golowenski may have transferred from App St. Would give us some depth at 125 behind Picc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT