ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker is in fine form tonight

Liberals killed David Dohrn with the hate they stirred up with a bs narrative. Any liberal with a soul would stand up for the truth instead of creating a mirage. You want to kneel for George Floyd than stand up for David Dohrn.

Last edited:
@davidallen please watch this and admit that you have been lied to

They don’t care. It’s part of their playbook. To act like the white knight that shall vanquish the evil law enforcement and republicans... I have been trying to present the truth for days and they dance around it. If you present 99 out of 100 items that were true and 1 that wAs partially true they would spend 100% of their time attacking the one partial truth. I want just one liberal to have the stones to watch that video and have the stones to say they have been miss led. Just one.... Start around 8 minutes. Be a decent human and learn.

I want just one liberal to have the stones to watch that video and have the stones to say they have been miss led. Just one.... Start around 8 minutes. Be a decent human and learn.
I'm a liberal. None of the values espoused by the current left are liberal values. The Democratic Party was hijacked by leftists during Barry's reign. Leftist values are not liberalism. "Progressives" are not liberals. Liberals value individual liberty and a government that temporarily provides for the unfortunate, not one that creates a dependent class. Pro Bill of Rights. Pro Choice. Pro stay the eff out of my bizness.

I'm a liberal. None of the values espoused by the current left are liberal values. The Democratic Party was hijacked by leftists during Barry's reign. Leftist values are not liberalism. "Progressives" are not liberals. Liberals value individual liberty and a government that temporarily provides for the unfortunate, not one that creates a dependent class. Pro Bill of Rights. Pro Choice. Pro stay the eff out of my bizness.

Yes. You have been lied to. Couldn't watch more than 2 minutes, so doing a bit of extrapolating.
Curios why you couldn’t watch more than two minutes. I would honestly be happy if you would dispute the 2019 facts from WaPo and show them to be incorrect or misleading. I’m open to see how it was wrong.

Curios why you couldn’t watch more than two minutes. I would honestly be happy if you would dispute the 2019 facts from WaPo and show them to be incorrect or misleading. I’m open to see how it was wrong.
Alright then... will suffer through. Typical over the top angry Tucker is hard to stomach. Will try again tomorrow.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
Alright then... will suffer through. Typical over the top angry Tucker is hard to stomach. Will try again tomorrow.
Don't do it if it's that hard to take. You already know it won't change your mind on anything.

Honest question, do you believe the police in this country are targeting black people and specifically black men for murder? Is white America involved in the genocide of black people?

Seriously want to understand what justifies the lootings and murders.

Don't do it if it's that hard to take. You already know it won't change your mind on anything.

Honest question, do you believe the police in this country are targeting black people and specifically black men for murder? Is white America involved in the genocide of black people?

Seriously want to understand what justifies the lootings and murders.
No I don't think that all cops are evil. I don't think there is intention in every case.

I do think there are systemic problems that lead to unnecessary deaths. I do believe a small fraction of cops are egomaniacal assholes who do seek to humiliate and harm others

Looting and violence are a mix of privileged punks and fed up folks. I am sympathetic to the latter though wish they would make better choices. **** the former.

No I don't think that all cops are evil. I don't think there is intention in every case.

I do think there are systemic problems that lead to unnecessary deaths. I do believe a small fraction of cops are egomaniacal assholes who do seek to humiliate and harm others

Looting and violence are a mix of privileged punks and fed up folks. I am sympathetic to the latter though wish they would make better choices. **** the former.
Typical leftist, didn't give specific answers to very specific quetions. Threw out generalities and dances around the questions giving no insight into what I am asking.

You don't think cops are evil. That wasn't even the the freaking question.

Do you believe main stream media is creating a false narrative of blacks as a whole must fear for their lives from law enforcement? Do you believe considering the number of life and death tense situations that law enforcement does an amazing job as a whole using restraint? The number of cops who showed terrible judgment or just flat out callous disregard that killed unarmed blacks could be counted on one hand in 2019. Not the near genocide that some politicians and media portray. Do you feel that taking that into consideration it is ok for the media to incite the destruction of cities, attacking of law enforcement, and killing of innocent men like David Dorne? Do you stand up for David Dorne who after 40 years of creating law in order in our society was killed/left to bleed out or do you stand with the media who has creAted a false narrative to destroy our country/push us all apart for political purposes? We as decent Americans must stand up for the truth.

Last edited:
Typical leftist, didn't give specific answers to very specific quetions. Threw out generalities and dances around the questions giving no insight into what I am asking.

You don't think cops are evil. That wasn't even the the freaking question.
You still masturbate to images of Donald Trump?

I will answer your specific question if you will answer mine.

Oh you poor baby. Just can’t stomach it.

Emotion drives the car and facts have no place in your life. Im constantly dumbfounded how you people ended up like this.
I value my time more than you apparently. Wait, am I actually responding to your bullshit? Damn, proved myself wrong on this one I guess.

And now, taking a knee - showing empathy to a disaffected group - is "subservience". Is there any more fragile human than Tucker? There are those ITT who would compete for that designation I guess.

And now, taking a knee - showing empathy to a disaffected group - is "subservience". Is there any more fragile human than Tucker? There are those ITT who would compete for that designation I guess.
Says the soy boy. LOL

Sadly expected you to avoid actual facts that don't comport with your narrative, and of course you live down to expectations.

Alright, watched it through.

No disputing the facts presented by TC relative to 2019 police shootings of unarmed black men. Nor would I dispute the absurdity of Joy Reid and others saying black men are hunted by the police or the lawyer for the Floyd family saying there is a genocide occurring. Tucker wins the day if you want to score it based solely on his ability to refute other peoples hyperbole.

Of course, TC employs his own hyperbole along the way:
  • "So many of our leaders, by contrast, are not grieving. They seem exhilarated." - show me one person "exhilierated" about this shit show - politician or not.
  • "What they're [politicians near as I can tell] defending and encouraging has nothing to do with civil rights." is ridiculous.
  • "he kneeled in subservience before the people demanding it...the atavistic ritual of self-abasement of defeat" - deer lowered. This ranks up there with Obama bowing in terms of exposing the critic more so than subject of the criticism.
  • Smooth Sanchez out harassing people and humiliating them on YouTube is evidence of society at risk? Give me a break.
  • Somewhere along the line TC moves from describing a bunch of punks and pranksters to describing people who are legitimately voicing concerns as if they are all the same. Such a dishonest attempt to apply the words of one person to everyone who is outraged by recent events.
  • "yet more white suspects were killed" - I suppose if you are ignorant of statistics this feels like a winning statement. On a percentage basis blacks are 2.5x more likely to die by cop than whites. Many things might help explain that - but to assert that more whites are killed by cops than blacks killed by cops is factually correct but intellectually dishonest.
  • The individual cases he walks through are tragic on all accounts - Tucker conveniently omits some facts (Melvin Watkins likely drunk and everyone seems pretty damn causal up to the moment he gets shot) - but understandable given he is an infotainment host. Though interesting that he does take the time to set up context when it is useful to his overall thesis.
The real beef I have with Tucker in this case his attempt to cynically pivot the conversation away from the very real concerns of the African American community by focusing exclusively on the fraction of bad actors (looters), those with a vested interest in the outcome (the lawyer for the family), and a few knuckleheads (Ohmar and Joy Reid).

Classic Tucker.

Says the soy boy. LOL

Sadly expected you to avoid actual facts that don't comport with your narrative, and of course you live down to expectations.
Speaking of fragile - here we have a full grown man projecting his fear of phytoestrogens and his loss of manliness on others. Well done Tons.

No disputing the facts presented by TC relative to 2019 police shootings of unarmed black men. Nor would I dispute the absurdity of Joy Reid and others saying black men are hunted by the police or the lawyer for the Floyd family saying there is a genocide occurring. Tucker wins the day if you want to score it based solely on his ability to refute other peoples hyperbole.

• "So many of our leaders, by contrast, are not grieving. They seem exhilarated." - show me one person "exhilierated" about this shit show - politician or not.
  • "What they're [politicians near as I can tell] defending and encouraging has nothing to do with civil rights." is ridiculous.
  • "he kneeled in subservience before the people demanding it...the atavistic ritual of self-abasement of defeat" - deer lowered. This ranks up there with Obama bowing in terms of exposing the critic more so than subject of the criticism.
  • Smooth Sanchez out harassing people and humiliating them on YouTube is evidence of society at risk? Give me a break.
  • Somewhere along the line TC moves from describing a bunch of punks and pranksters to describing people who are legitimately voicing concerns as if they are all the same. Such a dishonest attempt to apply the words of one person to everyone who is outraged by recent events.
  • "yet more white suspects were killed" - I suppose if you are ignorant of statistics this feels like a winning statement. On a percentage basis blacks are 2.5x more likely to die by cop than whites. Many things might help explain that - but to assert that more whites are killed by cops than blacks killed by cops is factually correct but intellectually dishonest.
  • The individual cases he walks through are tragic on all accounts - Tucker conveniently omits some facts (Melvin Watkins likely drunk and everyone seems pretty damn causal up to the moment he gets shot) - but understandable given he is an infotainment host. Though interesting that he does take the time to set up context when it is useful to his overall thesis.
The real beef I have with Tucker in this case his attempt to cynically pivot the conversation away from the very real concerns of the African American community by focusing exclusively on the fraction of bad actors (looters), those with a vested interest in the outcome (the lawyer for the family), and a few knuckleheads (Ohmar and Joy Reid).

Classic Tucker.

Classic Tucker.
Thank you for your thoughts and taking the time to watch the video. Do you feel the media as a whole is being irresponsible in their presentation and stoking the flames of an already sensitive issue?

Reactions: okcpokefan12

Thank you for your thoughts and taking the time to watch the video. Do you feel the media as a whole is being irresponsible in their presentation and stoking the flames of an already sensitive issue?
Can you be specific? Not being an ass. I get most of my media from reading. What I have seen or read has actually been fairly balanced.

This Tucker video is the most dishonest bit of analysis I have seen.

Classic Tucker.

What real concerns? The black genocide? The fact they are hunted? The fact they tell you people that they are dying every few weeks at the hands of whites, while they never get the msm to say anything about the absolutely disproportionate violence they actually deal with at their own hands? What you lefty’s are doing is ignoring their actual issues because you think you are woke but you Hod treehouses while they suffer. It’s so sad and then you are smug on top of that.

How is that any different than what the kkk wants?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT