ADVERTISEMENT

Whale, Whale, Whale. Innocent Hamas Supporter of Peace Opens Fire in Houston Church

Marocain Poke

All-American
Sep 1, 2020
Tangier, Morocco
Saw another report that said it had a lengthy criminal record under it's male name and it came from Chile, didn't say whether it was a legal or illegal migrant. Wouldn't come as any surprise for it to be another illegal.

Last edited:
bruh
keep it real

this perp is mentally ill
not a calculated terrorist

This is a headline from a mainstream news site. Palestinian stickers on a gun used in an attempted mass shooting are Palestinian stickers on a gun used in an attempted mass shooting.

don’t be obtuse
Wow...seriously? :rolleyes: "Free Palestine" right on the goddam gun.

Maybe that church seeks the notoriety?

like jussie smollet or bubba wallace?

who knows but let’s be honest that crazy bitch had zero intel on the church, and couldn't find gaza on a map

prolly came from the ATT substation in nashville or the DNC HQ on 1/6

more suprised it wasn’t the patriot front

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Saw another report that said it had a lengthy criminal record under it's male name and it came from Chile, didn't say whether it was a legal or illegal migrant. Wouldn't come as any surprise for it to be another illegal.
It was from El Salvador. We need to build that wall with gun towers and mine fields.

Dang foreigners. No American would ever commit a crime like this.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
It was from El Salvador. We need to build that wall with gun towers and mine fields.

Dang foreigners. No American would ever commit a crime like this.

Micszd.gif

How any member or ally of the LGBT whatever community can openly support HAMAS is downright baffling. The respect isn’t mutual.
Guess you never got the Mooslum Memo, they hate gays, tranny's and sexual deviants yet somehow they love pedos, goats and like to keep it in the family ie Cousin Crackers.
Yet the left loves them. Quite a conundrum aint it since the left and mooslums have so much in common.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Guess you never got the Christian Memo, they hate gays, tranny's and sexual deviants yet somehow they love pedos, goats and like to keep it in the family ie Cousin Crackers.
Yet the right loves them. Quite a conundrum aint it since the right and Christians have so much in common.

Weird how this works

carry on

How any member or ally of the LGBT whatever community can openly support HAMAS is downright baffling. The respect isn’t mutual.
Nothing all that baffling about it if you've paid any attention at all. The gay and pervert community are all leftist, leftist support who they are told without question.

prolly came from the ATT substation in nashville or the DNC HQ on 1/6

more suprised it wasn’t the patriot front

right oncue

reminds me of the time my ole lab Jboy was down off a bridge in a creek west of okarche

he was a sniffing and a sniffing birdy AF in the middle of a bunch of piled up tumbleweeds

we had hunted the creek out
quail woulda been long gone and i
feared it was a bobcat

i said J get your ass outta that creek
he looked at me and said eff you boss
then commenced to burrowing deeper

then i’ll be damned a guh guh guh out burst a pheasant and pow down went the rooster

found out couple years later some guys had put pheasant out to work their dogs cause pheasant don’t live in canadian county

Last edited:
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
right oncue

reminds me of the time my ole lab Jboy was down off a bridge in a creek west of okarche

he was a sniffing and a sniffing birdy AF in the middle of a bunch of piled up tumbleweeds

we had hunted the creek out
quail woulda been long gone and i
feared it was a bobcat

i said J get your ass outta that creek
he looked at me and said eff you boss
then commenced to burrowing deeper

then i’ll be damned a guh guh guh out burst a pheasant and pow down went the rooster

found out couple years later some guys had put pheasant out to work their dogs cause pheasant don’t live in canadian county

I've been following this pipe bomber approach to looking at Jan 6. It has not been settled yet, but it has raised a bunch of questions. The answers to those questions could be extremely important to the narrative of Jan 6. The fact that Kamala was at the DNC and this hasn't been pushed as someone trying to assassinate the VP elect is shocking.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Nothing all that baffling about it if you've paid any attention at all. The gay and pervert community are all leftist, leftist support who they are told without question.

There’s no such thing as a gay and/or perverted Republican?

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT