ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker is in fine form tonight

This is such a good example of debating a liberal.
Poor Harry. Takes a ton of effort to sort through off the cuff blather and serious posts. More than he can handle I fear.

At least he isn't bellyaching over precise answers to exact questions. That shit is unbearably childish.

Clearly,
I'm a liberal. None of the values espoused by the current left are liberal values. The Democratic Party was hijacked by leftists during Barry's reign. Leftist values are not liberalism. "Progressives" are not liberals. Liberals value individual liberty and a government that temporarily provides for the unfortunate, not one that creates a dependent class. Pro Bill of Rights. Pro Choice. Pro stay the eff out of my bizness.
Can you be specific? Not being an ass. I get most of my media from reading. What I have seen or read has actually been fairly balanced.

This Tucker video is the most dishonest bit of analysis I have seen.
OK, curious who you trust everyday with news analysis?
Specifically.
Don Lemon, Cooper, who ya got.
Who is your Walter Cronkite?

What real concerns?
Give me a sec... some guy have me a partial list the other day, need to go dig that out....

Ah here it is:
Poor schools, isolation, lack of property wealth, failed liberal policies that isolated black mothers, and racist police, racist zoning laws, losing religion and black political leadership convincing too many there’s nothing they can do about it.

Police have done their part over the last fifty years. They get better every year, but communities continue to sour.

Give me a sec... some guy have me a partial list the other day, need to go dig that out....

Ah here it is:

So why are we destroying communities and playing pretend “blacks are hunted” with a list like that actually going on? Where are the marches against property taxes dictating how good a school is? Where are the protests for how shitty government houses are?

Black communities should be BEGGING for 5x the police, but they want to defund the police. The whole premise of these riots is insane and tucker Carlson gave you the facts.

You keep doing it your way. White supremacists just have to sit back and watch you condone abortion and murder and poverty of an entire race. I’m sure the kkk would love to see white police officers stop risking their lives in those communities. Look who allies with what you are saying.

So why are we destroying communities and playing pretend “blacks are hunted” with a list like that actually going on?
Who is "we" exactly? Your strawman is full of straw.
Where are the marches against property taxes dictating how good a school is?
I seem to recall you had similar outrage over protests at the State Capitol on this very topic. I could be wrong, maybe you were out there in the streets supporting this and I just missed it.
Where are the protests for how shitty government houses are?
Attacking the wrong problem. How about we address fundamental opportunity disparities so the government housing problem isn't also a race impacting problem.
Black communities should be BEGGING for 5x the police, but they want to defund the police.
Over policing and under policing is a thing. Defunding is not an answer. No thoughtful person wants to entirely defund the police department. Another of those strawman things.
The whole premise of these riots is insane and tucker Carlson gave you the facts.
Insanity would be reacting Tuckers' over-simplification with anything other than amusement.
You keep doing it your way. White supremacists just have to sit back and watch you condone abortion and murder and poverty of an entire race. I’m sure the kkk would love to see white police officers stop risking their lives in those communities.
Ah so, now it isn't just looting, it is baby murdering. Damn son, what else can you roll up into this?
I’m sure the kkk would love to see white police officers stop risking their lives in those communities. Look who allies with what you are saying.
Guilt by association is a thing again? Who knew? I am sure the many fine people who support the POTUS are happy to be back in your good graces.

Then:

Now:
I accused you of being a typical liberal. Ouch. You said I masturbated to images of Trump.

Profane, childish response.

Just answer specifically to a specific question and I will respect you and respond in kind.

I don't hold out hope you will respond with nothing but vulgar platitudes.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Who is "we" exactly? Your strawman is full of straw.

I seem to recall you had similar outrage over protests at the State Capitol on this very topic. I could be wrong, maybe you were out there in the streets supporting this and I just missed it.

Attacking the wrong problem. How about we address fundamental opportunity disparities so the government housing problem isn't also a race impacting problem.

Over policing and under policing is a thing. Defunding is not an answer. No thoughtful person wants to entirely defund the police department. Another of those strawman things.

Insanity would be reacting Tuckers' over-simplification with anything other than amusement.

Ah so, now it isn't just looting, it is baby murdering. Damn son, what else can you roll up into this?

Guilt by association is a thing again? Who knew? I am sure the many fine people who support the POTUS are happy to be back in your good graces.

You are too far gone. So much bs in that.

The days of talking to leftists are over. They are chronically ill. The only hope this country has is conservative blacks like burgess Owens, Larry elder, Candace Owens, etc, We can’t lose our jobs and have our families threatened because we speak the truth. The fate of this country lies with these black voices shaking their young ones out of the spell of the evil elite left. Rev. Al Sharpton can’t tell you the name the St. Louis police captain who was murdered, but he will do a spectacle funeral for a career criminal like George Floyd. (Look it up)

Will Washington republicans seize this opportunity? No way, they never do. It rests solely on the backs of blacks who live in reality and we must tweet and share their voices if we dare.

Look up the hodge twins and Jericho green on YouTube.

I accused you of being a typical liberal. Ouch. You said I masturbated to images of Trump.

Profane, childish response.

Just answer specifically to a specific question and I will respect you and respond in kind.

I don't hold out hope you will respond with nothing but vulgar platitudes.

He is most smug when he is wrong. We all knew kids like that.

George Floyd never feared for his life before Memorial Day. He never feared police. That’s why he invited them into his life over and over and over.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...criminal-history-minneapolis-union-chief/amp/
While I agree with your sentiment, the shitty police tactics that resulted in his death should be abandoned nationwide, and prosecuted when they aren't. This is 2020. Handcuff him and get the eff off of him. A proned out handcuffed guy isn't a threat to anyone.

While I agree with your sentiment, the shitty police tactics that resulted in his death should be abandoned nationwide, and prosecuted when they aren't. This is 2020. Handcuff him and get the eff off of him. A proned out handcuffed guy isn't a threat to anyone.

So the police should do what they have been doing and reevaluating their tactics which lead to the safest year for blacks in the hands of police last year? Let’s get this death thing down to zero because we lose 6000 blacks a year to murder and we can’t attack that problem until the police kill zero unarmed black people.

Blacks should avoid police at all costs until we are at zero.

You are too far gone. So much bs in that.

The days of talking to leftists are over. They are chronically ill. The only hope this country has is conservative blacks like burgess Owens, Larry elder, Candace Owens, etc, We can’t lose our jobs and have our families threatened because we speak the truth. The fate of this country lies with these black voices shaking their young ones out of the spell of the evil elite left. Rev. Al Sharpton can’t tell you the name the St. Louis police captain who was murdered, but he will do a spectacle funeral for a career criminal like George Floyd. (Look it up)

Will Washington republicans seize this opportunity? No way, they never do. It rests solely on the backs of blacks who live in reality and we must tweet and share their voices if we dare.

Look up the hodge twins and Jericho green on YouTube.
Quick question for you - what percentage of protesters in your mind are committing acts of violence, looting, or otherwise committing anything other than simple civil disobedience? Give me your ballpark number if you can...

So the police should do what they have been doing and reevaluating their tactics which lead to the safest year for blacks in the hands of police last year? Let’s get this death thing down to zero because we lose 6000 blacks a year to murder and we can’t attack that problem until the police kill zero unarmed black people.

Blacks should avoid police at all costs until we are at zero.
You dumbass. Blacks killing blacks at the rate they do isn't a problem of the privileged whites like David. He can't lecture about black on black violence or his white neighbors and co-workers will call him racist. He needs these virtue signaling opportunities or he feels like his neighbors and co-workers are right. Can you imagine what his family would do to his pussy hat if he acknowledged the factual information?

Quick question for you - what percentage of protesters in your mind are committing acts of violence, looting, or otherwise committing anything other than simple civil disobedience? Give me your ballpark number if you can...
tenor.gif

Reactions: iasooner1
I'll take a swing. Zero percent.

Next.

40-70%

You dumbass. Blacks killing blacks at the rate they do isn't a problem of the privileged whites like David. He can't lecture about black on black violence or his white neighbors and co-workers will call him racist. He needs these virtue signaling opportunities or he feels like his neighbors and co-workers are right. Can you imagine what his family would do to his pussy hat if he acknowledged the factual information?

Black lives don’t matter to him. That doesn’t trigger his guilt mechanism.

Black lives don’t matter to him. That doesn’t trigger his guilt mechanism.
What in the eff? I can't believe you're talking shit about the guy that didn't know that putting your fingers in a woman's vagina without her consent is rape like that. Dave is definitely concerned about all of the nonety none blacks that live in his hood.

What in the eff? I can't believe you're talking shit about the guy that didn't know that putting your fingers in a woman's vagina without her consent is rape like that. Dave is definitely concerned about all of the ninety none blacks that live in his hood.

He sips his decaf with his pinky out flogging make believe white supremacists on the internet so he can sleep at night. Meanwhile little black kids fall asleep at night have no idea liberals have worked for fifty years to make sure they never have a shot at a normal childhood like his kids had. It’s shameful.

It doesn’t even phase these dipshits that all these grievances take place in cities run by blacks and white liberals.

He sips his decaf with his pinky out flogging make believe white supremacists on the internet so he can sleep at night. Meanwhile little black kids fall asleep at night have no idea liberals have worked for fifty years to make sure they never have a shot at a normal childhood like his kids had. It’s shameful.

It doesn’t even phase these dipshits that all these grievances take place in cities run by blacks and white liberals.
Ooo Stick.

Bringing out the long knives.
Gotta say, I dig it.

Honorable mention, Medic. :)

Yeah, getting plum tired of the inflated, imagined number of white supremacists.
Every white supremacists in the country would easily fit into Gallagher Iba, with seats left empty.
More effing gaslighting.

Deer lowered, where's tam's widdle buddy pon-anon when we need a reminder about the horrible neo-moderators banning WhoTF, and who gives a shit about WhoTF? He could solve it all now.....

Help us real black voices, you are our only hope. al sharpton has profited on the backs of blacks in squalor long enough.

Democrat run cities are failures for blacks. How do you justify that? Why aren’t the lib run cities utopias for blacks after decades of hiring police, mandating their training and methods? Please explain.

Decaf? **** that.

Democrat run cities are failures for blacks. How do you justify that? Why aren’t the lib run cities utopias for blacks after decades of hiring police, mandating their training and methods? Please explain.
You have a list of shit hole cities in the US that we can take a look at? Give me your top 5 and what criteria you used to identify them as shit holes...

St. Louis, Baltimore and Detroit come to mind first. Criteria are pockets of murder, crime, poverty and drugs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT