ADVERTISEMENT

Truth

“I suspect she wants Trump to win again. I don’t see our stumbling, hacking, shop-worn Evita yielding the spotlight willingly to any younger gal.”

ya don’t cry for me argentina bch

"Screechy Elizabeth Warren has never had a snowball’s chance in hell to appeal beyond upper-middle-class professionals of her glossy stripe. Kirsten Gillibrand is a wobbly mediocrity. Cory Booker has all the gravitas of a cork. Andrew Cuomo is a yapping puppy with a long, muddy bullyboy tail. Both Bernie Sanders (for whom I voted in the 2016 primaries) and Joe Biden (who would have won the election had Obama not cut him off at the knees) are way too old and creaky."

This lady gets it.

"The mainstream media’s nonstop assault on Trump has certainly backfired by cementing his outsider status. He is basically a pragmatic deal-maker, indifferent to ideology."

She hit the nail on the head right there. Some of his positions are straight out of the Democrat Party platform from 10-15 years ago. This is truly indicative of how kooky far left the Democrat Party and its mindless drones have become. Now, fortunately for him, his most vocal critics are humorless and full of rage and sound a lot like Toon, Scott, and Sys.

Last edited:
Reactions: squeak
"The mainstream media’s nonstop assault on Trump has certainly backfired by cementing his outsider status. He is basically a pragmatic deal-maker, indifferent to ideology."

She hit the nail on the head right there. Some of his positions are straight out of the Democrat Party platform from 10-15 years ago. This is truly indicative of how kooky far left the Democrat Party and its mindless drones have become. Now, fortunately for him, his most vocal critics are humorless and full of rage and sound a lot like Toon, Scott, and Sys.
Imagine how crazy they will be in 10 more years.

47578501_2025593524156886_997839976534114304_n.jpg

Thoughts on a sane Lib article?

She’s a self-proclaimed libertarian. If she’s a registered Democrat, she’s a DINO at best. Climate denier foremost. She presents some balance, and I’ve always thought Hillary was a bad candidate.

But she’s long-winded and the religion crap is bogus to me.

Now, are you gonna answer my question?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT