ADVERTISEMENT

Dem Nightmare Poll: Trump Literally 100% More Respected Than Biden by Likely Voters, 2,000% More Than Hillary

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

I continue to believe though that these polls are more of an effort to demonstrate to the libcomdems why Biden MUST be pushed out & the nominating process culminate in a convention choice, instead of running the logical choice "Heels up Harris."

Is nice seeing Mitten, the ex-rodent in chief & hildabeast sucking hind tit.

I think so as well but replaced with whom?

Newsome I bet

I have no idea who it could/would be. If the RNC were smart (which led by mittens niece we know they aren't) they would already be spooling op-ed pieces & commercials against Heels up, Newsom & Chewbacca's first cousin.

Whoever it is , they will have to be a moderate. I just can't see independents voting for a progressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I have no idea who it could/would be. If the RNC were smart (which led by mittens niece we know they aren't) they would already be spooling op-ed pieces & commercials against Heels up, Newsom & Chewbacca's first cousin.
That is why Niki is still in it. Republicans don't have the kind of money to run primaries and run extra ads doing this.

Could Nikki switch parties and be the Democrat nominee?
I've seen a couple of articles on the question, and their answer was yes, but the chances of that happening are very small. It may be better than Michele Obama becoming the nominee though, but I think she hates politics and wants no part of it.

I've seen a couple of articles on the question, and their answer was yes, but the chances of that happening are very small. It may be better than Michele Obama becoming the nominee though, but I think she hates politics and wants no part of it.
She has said as much, said she saw what her Commie Hubby had to deal with and that she doesn't want that job.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
200w.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I don't trust any polling for the most part if it is a political poll. Not saying the poll is wrong, but I just don't trust it. I am personally not seeing any die hard Biden supporters that I know not wanting to vote for him again, even if they think he is a bozo. Once I see some Biden voters turn away, the polling then begins to match what they are polling. They are still balls deep as a voter, fellow politicians not so much because their jobs are on the line and Biden gets voted out some of them will as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT