ADVERTISEMENT

More James Howard Kunstler

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
We can’t say we weren’t warned.

You're not warning anyone here, we've been adamantly against Biden, Democrats and the leftists since the get go.

You're not warning anyone here, we've been adamantly against Biden, Democrats and the leftists since the get go.
I’ve never known anyone who misses the point of an article as often as you. You simply have programmed yourself to make everything about the failures of Democrats and leftists.

How can there be "More" James Howard Kuntster when I never heard of the guy to begin with?

Clicking on the lewdrockwell link attempted to install ransomware malware on my PC. No thanks.

Last edited:
How can there be "More" James Howard Kunstler when I never heard of the guy to begin with?

Clicking on the lewdrockwell link attempted to install ransomware malware on my PC. No thanks.
I have posted links to his writing several times in the past, thus the word “More” in the title. I find myself agreeing with him far more often than not. But aside from that I am in awe of the brilliance of his writing, the words he chooses and the manner in which he puts them together.

I am unaware of the malware on lewrockwell.com you seem to fear. I’ve been reading links from it for several years and to date have seen no ill effects. However, I believe you can access Kunstler direct. I don’t remember exactly what he calls his site, something like “Cluster****Nation,” I believe.

Last edited:
Doesn't mean the malware isn't tracking you and making suggestions for you to read based on your searches.
I’m pretty sure no one at Lew Rockwell, including Lew himself, has no admiration for Hamas.

Last edited:
Overweight Lesbian Midget Mud Wrestling?
LUlvB-.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT