ADVERTISEMENT

Read This And Get Depressed. Get Very Depressed.

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003

You need help Dan.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Good lord, Dodge. Why would a comedic piece like that depress me? Did you read his bit about mRNA vaccines? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll bet I'm in the majority on this one, Dodge.
If you’re talking about this board I bet you’re right. I’ll see if I can find some more things to post so you can disagree, maybe it will help to get the sting out from the other day. I hadn’t realized how humiliated you must have felt.

If you’re talking about this board I bet you’re right. I’ll see if I can find some more things to post so you can disagree, maybe it will help to get the sting out from the other day. I hadn’t realized how humiliated you must have felt.
Good lord Dodge, shall I bring that thread back to the top? Maybe you can break down that "analogy" for us? Let me know.

Good lord Dodge, shall I bring that thread back to the top? Maybe you can break down that "analogy" for us? Let me know.
That’s the ticket! I’ll lay some more analogies on you. Given enough time maybe you’ll learn how to recognize one.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
That’s the ticket! I’ll lay some more analogies on you. Given enough time maybe you’ll learn how to recognize one.
I'll just find the original and post it here for our discussion. You have all the time in the world to Dodge-splain it to us. Go!

"Let's pretend there is a serial killer on the loose, and the police have determined whoever it is lives in your neighborhood. But that's all they know, he lives in your neighborhood. Since they don't know which person in your neighborhood it is they determine to adopt the Israeli solution and start on one end of your block leveling houses and killing the occupants therein, operating under the assumption that they'll eventually get to the killer and their problem will be solved. All the killer has to do is give up and they'll quit killing people that had nothing to do with the crimes. But until he gives up all the murder, destruction and mayhem taking place in your neighborhood is his fault. They don't want to kill the innocent people they're killing, the serial murderer is making them do it! The police are the actual victims here, that cowardly serial killer won't turn himself in. What else can they do? The serial killer has to be stopped, and destroying his neighborhood and the people living there is the only justifiable way to do it. Then the day comes that the police appear outside your house. According to the "Israeli Doctrine," to which you are in full agreement, it's justice being served as they put a bullet in your skull. That's what "justice" looks like to Uncle Bibi. Is that what it looks like to you? It certainly looks that way!"

@CowboyJD, you'll probably want to see this.

I'll just find the original and post it here for our discussion. You have all the time in the world to Dodge-splain it to us. Go!

"Let's pretend there is a serial killer on the loose, and the police have determined whoever it is lives in your neighborhood. But that's all they know, he lives in your neighborhood. Since they don't know which person in your neighborhood it is they determine to adopt the Israeli solution and start on one end of your block leveling houses and killing the occupants therein, operating under the assumption that they'll eventually get to the killer and their problem will be solved. All the killer has to do is give up and they'll quit killing people that had nothing to do with the crimes. But until he gives up all the murder, destruction and mayhem taking place in your neighborhood is his fault. They don't want to kill the innocent people they're killing, the serial murderer is making them do it! The police are the actual victims here, that cowardly serial killer won't turn himself in. What else can they do? The serial killer has to be stopped, and destroying his neighborhood and the people living there is the only justifiable way to do it. Then the day comes that the police appear outside your house. According to the "Israeli Doctrine," to which you are in full agreement, it's justice being served as they put a bullet in your skull. That's what "justice" looks like to Uncle Bibi. Is that what it looks like to you? It certainly looks that way!"

@CowboyJD, you'll probably want to see this.
Great analogy. You danced around answering until you ran out of escape hatches.

getattachment-jpg.204794
Dang, that model didn't even have 10 miles on it and it crumbled!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT