ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Bibi Caught Telling Another Lie

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Say it ain’t so! Why does a perpetual victim always need to lie? Is that man capable of telling the truth?

Dan, yer love of Arab propaganda is only matched with yer POTUS. And it's entities. You know.

Say it ain’t so! Why does a perpetual victim always need to lie? Is that man capable of telling the truth?

If its part of the UN then dam sure its corrupt.

Dan, do you think that Hamas would let this corrupt group operate inside Gaza if they didn't toe the Hamas line? As far as a 20 year veteran leading the organization, there are corrupt active duty & retired military veterans also. Not saying thats the case, but it is a possibility. I seriously doubt that a 20 year veteran US military advisor to UNRWA would be allowed there anyway unless again they toed the Hamas line.

If its part of the UN then dam sure its corrupt.

Dan, do you think that Hamas would let this corrupt group operate inside Gaza if they didn't toe the Hamas line? As far as a 20 year veteran leading the organization, there are corrupt active duty & retired military veterans also. Not saying thats the case, but it is a possibility. I seriously doubt that a 20 year veteran US military advisor to UNRWA would be allowed there anyway unless again they toed the Hamas line.
What is the Hamas line you think they toe? Do they toe it voluntarily? Do they toe it because they think something like Oct 7 is good for everybody? Why is it virtually every country in the world is horrified by Israel’s (Uncle Bibi’s) overreaction? What is it that Israel does that makes virtually the entire world turn against it at times like this? Is there a possibility - the slightest possibility - that what Israel is doing is wrong, evil, or is virtually the entire world mistaken?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

What's your explanation for the Hamas headquarters under the UNRWA building in Gaza?

What's your explanation for the Hamas headquarters under the UNRWA building in Gaza?

Interesting article from the ediitor of the *Jewish Chronicle* that makes no mention of Hamas HQs, only continuing the saga of never ending Israeli victimhood. The actual article itself is about miscounting of Gazan murdered by a statisitician from UPenn. Very interesting take that is plausible. My first thought is "who financed his research." On the surface it probably doesn't matter. But with today's academic research in such turmoil one never knows.

As for my "take" on Hamas HQ being under an UNRWA building I wonder: is that the same Hamas HQ that was under the Gazan hospital giving the IDF justification to destroy it and the people in it, only to discover the Hamas HQ had magically disappeared? It's facinating, isn't it, how often organizations Uncle Bibi wants destroyed find their buildings are sitting on top of another Hamas HQ?

Interesting article from the ediitor of the *Jewish Chronicle* that makes no mention of Hamas HQs, only continuing the saga of never ending Israeli victimhood. The actual article itself is about miscounting of Gazan murdered by a statisitician from UPenn. Very interesting take that is plausible. My first thought is "who financed his research." On the surface it probably doesn't matter. But with today's academic research in such turmoil one never knows.

As for my "take" on Hamas HQ being under an UNRWA building I wonder: is that the same Hamas HQ that was under the Gazan hospital giving the IDF justification to destroy it and the people in it, only to discover the Hamas HQ had magically disappeared? It's facinating, isn't it, how often organizations Uncle Bibi wants destroyed find their buildings are sitting on top of another Hamas HQ?
Funny how you talk of Israel's never ending saga of victimhood, while constantly crying about Palestinians being victimized.

Do you even know who Mohammed Mustafa is without using a search engine?
Did you know that Uncle Bibi is a pathologial liar in the image of Slick Willie before he began his genocide? Let's stick to the subject. Rather than trying to deflect why don't you start your own thread on the purity of Mohammed Mustafa, and concentrate on the subject at hand. Has Uncle Bibi told one thing that is true? Ever?

Did you know that Uncle Bibi is a pathologial liar in the image of Slick Willie before he began his genocide? Let's stick to the subject. Rather than trying to deflect why don't you start your own thread on the purity of Mohammed Mustafa, and concentrate on the subject at hand. Has Uncle Bibi told one thing that is true? Ever?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where's the proof that "Uncle Bibi" is lying? And did you finally google Mohammed Mustafa?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where's the proof that "Uncle Bibi" is lying? And did you finally google Mohammed Mustafa?
The proof is all around you. He hasn’t spoken the truth yet, it’s been one lie after the other. Start your own thread on Mustafa or explain his relevance to the topic of the thread. Deflection is not a good look on you. You’re better than that.

Uh, yeah, Dan, I did. I don't have my head in anti-Israel garbage all day, every day.
Sure you did. You’ve known who he is for years. Your head has been stuck in the purity of pro-Israeli talking points for as long as you can remember. You like it when Uncle Bibi lies to you because it ties in perfectly with everything you’ve ever known when it comes to Israel and Zionism. Any anti-Israel/Zionist talk can only be garbage in your eyes. You’re way too smart to get fooled by that garbage; you know Israel is always righteous, almost as infallible as Donald Trump.

Not even you are that blind to reality, you just want to pretend that what you want to be true is true.
Oh now I'm blind to reality because I don't agree with your pathetic Palestinians are victimized narrative? LMAO.
What happens to people is a direct effect of their decisions and their actions. The Palestinians are getting their asses kicked because of their actions. October 7th was a result of Israeli actions. Hence neither are victims, they are expereince the effects of their actions. Don't want bad things to happen, make better decisions and take the correct actions.

Oh now I'm blind to reality because I don't agree with your pathetic Palestinians are victimized narrative? LMAO.
What happens to people is a direct effect of their decisions and their actions. The Palestinians are getting their asses kicked because of their actions. October 7th was a result of Israeli actions. Hence neither are victims, they are expereince the effects of their actions. Don't want bad things to happen, make better decisions and take the correct actions.
Yeah, you’re blind to reality, living in a fantasy of your own making, as evidenced by your comment.

Sure you did. You’ve known who he is for years. Your head has been stuck in the purity of pro-Israeli talking points for as long as you can remember. You like it when Uncle Bibi lies to you because it ties in perfectly with everything you’ve ever known when it comes to Israel and Zionism. Any anti-Israel/Zionist talk can only be garbage in your eyes. You’re way too smart to get fooled by that garbage; you know Israel is always righteous, almost as infallible as Donald Trump.
Dan, I try to stay current on newsworthy stuff. Mohammed Mustafa is definitely current news, although he has been an advisor to Abbas for a lengthy time.

Are your Israel hating sources not reporting about the newly appointed PM?

The proof is all around you. He hasn’t spoken the truth yet, it’s been one lie after the other. Start your own thread on Mustafa or explain his relevance to the topic of the thread. Deflection is not a good look on you. You’re better than that.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's always hilarious when you get flustered to the point of playing thread police. So your "proof" is because a US Senator said so?

Dan, I try to stay current on newsworthy stuff. Mohammed Mustafa is definitely current news, although he has been an advisor to Abbas for a lengthy time.

Are your Israel hating sources not reporting about the newly appointed PM?
What does it have to do with Uncle Bibi’s pathological lying?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's always hilarious when you get flustered to the point of playing thread police. So your "proof" is because a US Senator said so?
No my proof is the unrelenting lies coming from uncle Bibi. What’s hilarious is you pretending it doesn’t exist. After all, you stay current on all the newsworthy stuff!

Research Chris Ban Hollen
From 1948 to today pick a year, any year, and compare which people have been more abused by the other.
What is your definition of abuse? Would attacking Israel be abuse or is that considered a justifiable act in your mind?

No my proof is the unrelenting lies coming from uncle Bibi. What’s hilarious is you pretending it doesn’t exist. After all, you stay current on all the newsworthy stuff!
While you swallow the lies of the Palestinians as truth. SMFH

• Love
Research Chris Ban Hollen

What is your definition of abuse? Would attacking Israel be abuse or is that considered a justifiable act in your mind?

While you swallow the lies of the Palestinians as truth. SMFH
Yes, attacking Israel is abuse. Pick a year and compare the abuse each side visits on the other. Tell me some of the lies of the Palestinians I have swallowed.

Yes, attacking Israel is abuse. Pick a year and compare the abuse each side visits on the other. Tell me some of the lies of the Palestinians I have swallowed.
Brutal rapes didn't take place during the October 7th attack would be the best example.

Brutal rapes didn't take place during the October 7th attack would be the best example.

I have never denied brutal rapes happened on Oct 7. But I do deny they were massive and systematic. That has been shown beyond doubt to be a lie, one of Uncle Bibi’s most scurrilous. Any more? Pick a year, any year from 1948 to 2024, and compare which people were the more abused than the other. Oct 7 is the worst attack against Israelis in the history of the conflict, right? The worst massacre of Jews since the holocaust, right? 1200 dead and 250 captured, right? As bad as it was - and it was savage - it wouldn’t make the top 20 of murdered and captured Palestinians in a year.

I have never denied brutal rapes happened on Oct 7. But I do deny they were massive and systematic. That has been shown beyond doubt to be a lie, one of Uncle Bibi’s most scurrilous. Any more? Pick a year, any year from 1948 to 2024, and compare which people were the more abused than the other. Oct 7 is the worst attack against Israelis in the history of the conflict, right? The worst massacre of Jews since the holocaust, right? 1200 dead and 250 captured, right? As bad as it was - and it was savage - it wouldn’t make the top 20 of murdered and captured Palestinians in a year.

They should stop committing crimes.

Yes you did. Do you not remember the thread you started

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT