ADVERTISEMENT

@davidallen & @my_2cents

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
In another thread you made it clear that Fox News prints nothing but lies, that it lies in everything it says. And you infer you know Fox lies because you are so well read you know the truth and spot the lie from a Fox article the instant you see it. This board is so lucky to have you in its midst! You can set the record straight each and every time. Or so you claim. What’s odd about the two of you is you never say what the lie is, never explain what the truth is or where you found it. No, you only insist something is a lie and stop there. It leads me to believe you both lack credibility, that you’re only arguing for the sake of argument.

I would ask that you provide us with a listing of your many sources of truthful news reporting. Direct us away from the lies of Fox and into the loving truthful news sources you have found. Can you do that?

One last thing: it is quite amusing to watch @davidallen and his wing man, good old 2cents, in action giving everybody the one-two punch of your collective brilliance! You must be irresistible when you turn your charm on the winsome young ladies at environment activist protests. You must be full of stories of all the strange you get. I assume David is the lead and 2cents is the one that gets the sloppy seconds. Am I right?

In another thread you made it clear that Fox News prints nothing but lies, that it lies in everything it says. And you infer you know Fox lies because you are so well read you know the truth and spot the lie from a Fox article the instant you see it. This board is so lucky to have you in its midst! You can set the record straight each and every time. Or so you claim. What’s odd about the two of you is you never say what the lie is, never explain what the truth is or where you found it. No, you only insist something is a lie and stop there. It leads me to believe you both lack credibility, that you’re only arguing for the sake of argument.

I would ask that you provide us with a listing of your many sources of truthful news reporting. Direct us away from the lies of Fox and into the loving truthful news sources you have found. Can you do that?

One last thing: it is quite amusing to watch @davidallen and his wing man, good old 2cents, in action giving everybody the one-two punch of your collective brilliance! You must be irresistible when you turn your charm on the winsome young ladies at environment activist protests. You must be full of stories of all the strange you get. I assume David is the lead and 2cents is the one that gets the sloppy seconds. Am I right?
Ponca Dan can define all seven components of critical thinking. Ponca Dan may not always interpret in the fashion of the majority. His opponents lack such skill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT