ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Bibi Caught Telling Another Lie

Admit it, my good man, you got your ass handed to you yesterday. Lick your wounds and prepare for a new day. You look especially silly trying to pretend you chased me off. I’m not @Syskatine.
Let's see if you'll Ponca Dodge this yet again, lol...

Dan, how would you seek justice? There's no law enforcement or authorities. It's your family against theirs. And you have no idea which of the family members are connected or not, you didn't get a good look at any of them because they were masked. They all live together in the same house next door to yours.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
You’re beating your head against a wall, Medic. Take the loss and learn from it, better luck next time.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My work here is done. Now I see why you hate to have your threads hijacked. An actual analogy has you paralyzed because you know your honest response shreds the leftist nonsense you've been duped by.

Let's pretend there is a serial killer on the loose, and the police have determined whoever it is lives in your neighborhood. But that's all they know, he lives in your neighborhood. Since they don't know which person in your neighborhood it is they determine to adopt the Israeli solution and start on one end of your block leveling houses and killing the occupants therein, operating under the assumption that they'll eventually get to the killer and their problem will be solved. All the killer has to do is give up and they'll quit killing people that had nothing to do with the crimes. But until he gives up all the murder, destruction and mayhem taking place in your neighborhood is his fault. They don't want to kill the innocent people they're killing, the serial murderer is making them do it! The police are the actual victims here, that cowardly serial killer won't turn himself in. What else can they do? The serial killer has to be stopped, and destroying his neighborhood and the people living there is the only justifiable way to do it. Then the day comes that the police appear outside your house. According to the "Israeli Doctrine," to which you are in full agreement, it's justice being served as they put a bullet in your skull. That's what "justice" looks like to Uncle Bibi. Is that what it looks like to you? It certainly looks that way!
Hate to say it, but that's what war looks like. House to house combat. Since you like to recommend readings, I'll offer you one. You should read Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink. Its a book, and not a 5 minute opinion/hate piece, but its written by a Seal team commander who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Maybe if you learned a thing or two about the situations those troops actually face, you might rethink your armchair QB perception of the Israeli methods.

Maybe if you learned a thing or two about the situations those troops actually face, you might rethink your armchair QB perception of the Israeli methods.

Hell will freeze over first, and everyone on this board but him knows it.

Hate to say it, but that's what war looks like. House to house combat. Since you like to recommend readings, I'll offer you one. You should read Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink. Its a book, and not a 5 minute opinion/hate piece, but its written by a Seal team commander who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Maybe if you learned a thing or two about the situations those troops actually face, you might rethink your armchair QB perception of the Israeli methods.
Having been a trooper myself long ago I have no brook with the serfs pressed into servitude to the state. It’s the state itself that I despise.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My work here is done. Now I see why you hate to have your threads hijacked. An actual analogy has you paralyzed because you know your honest response shreds the leftist nonsense you've been duped by.
Dan's not good with analogies. In fact he's terrible.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Having been a trooper myself long ago I have no brook with the serfs pressed into servitude to the state. It’s the state itself that I despise.
Oh but you do. A couple weeks ago you were on this same board talking about how a couple of Israeli troopers ASSASSINATED Palestinians who had their hands up. You've posted multiple stories of the troops going into peoples houses and assassinating the innocent civilians there. That's those same serfs. And time and time again, you take the word of the same people who blatantly lied to your face about the hospital rocket attack (remember that?) when regurgitating all these stories about what the Israeli's have supposedly done.

Oh but you do. A couple weeks ago you were on this same board talking about how a couple of Israeli troopers ASSASSINATED Palestinians who had their hands up. You've posted multiple stories of the troops going into peoples houses and assassinating the innocent civilians there. That's those same serfs. And time and time again, you take the word of the same people who blatantly lied to your face about the hospital rocket attack (remember that?) when regurgitating all these stories about what the Israeli's have supposedly done.
Israeli troopers have done all those things, and for that justice should fall on them the same way as it should on the Hamas “troopers” of Oct 7. Here’s hoping you are never a trooper/serf put in position to commit an atrocity or not. My point is it is the STATE that puts troopers in that position and it is the state that deserves the harshest punishment there is. Uncle Bibi and his cohorts are every bit as evil as the most monstrous of Hamas leadership.

Israeli troopers have done all those things, and for that justice should fall on them the same way as it should on the Hamas “troopers” of Oct 7. Here’s hoping you are never a trooper/serf put in position to commit an atrocity or not. My point is it is the STATE that puts troopers in that position and it is the state that deserves the harshest punishment there is. Uncle Bibi and his cohorts are every bit as evil as the most monstrous of Hamas leadership.

The last sentence is the dumbest single sentence I’ve read on all media this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT