ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Bibi Caught Telling Another Lie

Are you really trying to split hairs about what Hamas did (or didn't do) to Israel, while they are still undeniably holding Israeli children as hostages of war?
No, I’m not now and have never split hairs or justified what happened on Oct 7. What I’m saying is it is undeniable that Uncle Bibi has lied repeatedly to justify his genocide of the people in Gaza.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Fer gawd sakes, take a break from your anti-semitic horseshit!
Take a deep breath, JimmyBob, and calm down. Nothing I’ve said is anti-semitic, and is not horseshit. You’re getting all riled up. I’m concerned for your blood pressure. At your age you’re a prime target for having a stroke if you don’t get control of your emotions.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Take a deep breath, JimmyBob, and calm down. Nothing I’ve said is anti-semitic, and is not horseshit. You’re getting all riled up. I’m concerned for your blood pressure. At your age you’re a prime target for having a stroke if you don’t get control of your emotions.
Spare me that lame crap. "Nothing I've said is anti-semitic" - what a lie. Take a break, get some Midol, change tampons, and do us all a favor: get the fvck off for a while.

Spare me that lame crap. "Nothing I've said is anti-semitic" - what a lie. Take a break, get some Midol, change tampons, and do us all a favor: get the fvck off for a while.
I repeat: nothing I’ve said is anti-semitic. It’s foolish of you to think it is.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Opinion articles from independent journalism from places like The Grayzone almost always have links proving what they say, but of course people like you dismiss them as garbage because they provide a perspective you can’t bear to hear, it triggers your delicate little feelers.
Uh huh. I believe we've had a conversation about Max Blumenthal before. And once again, you post "independent journalism" as if that's supposed to be a stamp of something. Hopefully you don't equate "independent journalism" with fact.

Like I previously posted, opinion articles aren't facts. You'll need to post something more credible than your little Maxie.

No, I’m not now and have never split hairs or justified what happened on Oct 7. What I’m saying is it is undeniable that Uncle Bibi has lied repeatedly to justify his genocide of the people in Gaza.

There were no beheaded babies. There was no baby roasted in an oven. There was no fetus cut out of its mother. The “woman in black” was not raped

Those are your words. That sounds a lot like splitting hairs about what Hamas did or didn't do to me.

Those are your words. That sounds a lot like splitting hairs about what Hamas did or didn't do to me.
I’m sorry that recounting the multiple lies Uncle Bibi has told is regarded by you as splitting hairs. What we know for a fact is Hamas attacked, brutalized, terrified and murdered innocent civilians in a most savage manner. And that is enough for me to despise Hamas and want the guilty parties to be brought to justice. Uncle Bibi doesn’t need to add layer upon layer of lies over what actually happened. And yet he did. And those of us calling him out for his lies seem to have insulted the part of the population that, for some strange reason, really really want it to be true, even though they have to know it isn’t. I will continue to point out lies when Uncle Bibi utters them and you can continue to think I’m splitting hairs if it helps you to justify in your mind Uncle Bibi’s mass murder.

• Haha
Oh? And what does "justice" look like to you? And how do you propose Israel seek "justice?" You've labeled everything they've done thus far as "genocide."
Let's pretend there is a serial killer on the loose, and the police have determined whoever it is lives in your neighborhood. But that's all they know, he lives in your neighborhood. Since they don't know which person in your neighborhood it is they determine to adopt the Israeli solution and start on one end of your block leveling houses and killing the occupants therein, operating under the assumption that they'll eventually get to the killer and their problem will be solved. All the killer has to do is give up and they'll quit killing people that had nothing to do with the crimes. But until he gives up all the murder, destruction and mayhem taking place in your neighborhood is his fault. They don't want to kill the innocent people they're killing, the serial murderer is making them do it! The police are the actual victims here, that cowardly serial killer won't turn himself in. What else can they do? The serial killer has to be stopped, and destroying his neighborhood and the people living there is the only justifiable way to do it. Then the day comes that the police appear outside your house. According to the "Israeli Doctrine," to which you are in full agreement, it's justice being served as they put a bullet in your skull. That's what "justice" looks like to Uncle Bibi. Is that what it looks like to you? It certainly looks that way!

Last edited:
Let's pretend there is a serial killer on the loose, and the police have determined whoever it is lives in your neighborhood. But that's all they know, he lives in your neighborhood. Since they don't know which person in your neighborhood it is they determine to adopt the Israeli solution and start on one end of your block leveling houses and killing the occupants therein, operating under the assumption that they'll eventually get to the killer and their problem will be solved. All the killer has to do is give up and they'll quit killing people that had nothing to do with the crimes. But until he gives up all the murder, destruction and mayhem taking place in your neighborhood is his fault. They don't want to kill the inniocent people they're killing, the serial murderer is making them do it! The police are the actual victims here, that cowardly serial killer won't turn himself in. What else can they do? The serial killer has to be stopped, and destroying his neighborhood and the people living there is the only justifiable way to do it. Then the day comes that the police appear outside your house. According to the "Israeli Doctrine," to which you are in full agreement, it's justice being served as they put a bullet in your skull. That's what "justice" looks like to Uncle Bibi. Is that what it looks like to you? It certainly looks that way!
Wow. You actually think that's a viable analogy? Really?

Yikes.

Did you purposely omit the Israeli hostages as part of the analogy or are you clueless about Hamas having some of those too?
You’re a funny boy, Medic. I picture you twisted like a pretzel as you desperately seek something - anything! - you can latch onto so you can pretend it’s not the same principle. It’s the same principle, Medic. That’s what makes it such a good analogy. Why don’t you adopt the John Kerry approach and say you’re for a state murdering innocent people to achieve its goals unless you’re the innocent person it’s murdering, then you’re against it. But you know what, let’s throw in the serial killer has abducted hostages and is keeping them in tunnels he’s dug, but the police don’t know which tunnel to look in. Is that what you’re looking for?

You’re a funny boy, Medic. I picture you twisted like a pretzel as you desperately seek something - anything! - you can latch onto so you can pretend it’s not the same principle. It’s the same principle, Medic. That’s what makes it such a good analogy. Why don’t you adopt the John Kerry approach and say you’re for a state murdering innocent people to achieve its goals unless you’re the innocent person it’s murdering, then you’re against it. But you know what, let’s throw in the serial killer has abducted hostages and is keeping them in tunnels he’s dug, but the police don’t know which tunnel to look in. Is that what you’re looking for?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So is your serial killer also indiscriminately firing rockets at the surrounding neighborhoods? Are a significant amount of the people around your serial killer supporting his killing as well?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So is your serial killer also indiscriminately firing rockets at the surrounding neighborhoods? Are a significant amount of the people around your serial killer supporting his killing as well?
Yes, yes and yes. And now the cops are knocking on your door intending to put a bullet in your skull. But you’re all for them doing it, right? How else can justice be served?

• Haha
Yes, yes and yes. And now the cops are knocking on your door intending to put a bullet in your skull. But you’re all for them doing it, right? How else can justice be served?
Dan, I'd be joining the cops on their genocidal rampage to take out the dangerous prolific serial killer if I was a player in your analogy.

I'm guessing you'd sit passively in fear hoping someone else does something to keep you safe so you don't "genocide" someone? What exactly would you do if a group of men came into your house, murdered your wife, took a kid hostage, and promised to do it repeatedly? Nothing? Scold them?

Let's pretend there is a serial killer on the loose, and the police have determined whoever it is lives in your neighborhood. But that's all they know, he lives in your neighborhood. Since they don't know which person in your neighborhood it is they determine to adopt the Israeli solution and start on one end of your block leveling houses and killing the occupants therein, operating under the assumption that they'll eventually get to the killer and their problem will be solved. All the killer has to do is give up and they'll quit killing people that had nothing to do with the crimes. But until he gives up all the murder, destruction and mayhem taking place in your neighborhood is his fault. They don't want to kill the inniocent people they're killing, the serial murderer is making them do it! The police are the actual victims here, that cowardly serial killer won't turn himself in. What else can they do? The serial killer has to be stopped, and destroying his neighborhood and the people living there is the only justifiable way to do it. Then the day comes that the police appear outside your house. According to the "Israeli Doctrine," to which you are in full agreement, it's justice being served as they put a bullet in your skull. That's what "justice" looks like to Uncle Bibi. Is that what it looks like to you? It certainly looks that way!
The rule is to puff and pass bogart. Who smogs alone? 😁

Dan, I'd be joining the cops on their genocidal rampage to take out the dangerous prolific serial killer if I was a player in your analogy.

I'm guessing you'd sit passively in fear hoping someone else does something to keep you safe so you don't "genocide" someone? What exactly would you do if a group of men came into your house, murdered your wife, took a kid hostage, and promised to do it repeatedly? Nothing? Scold them?
No, Medic, nice try to wriggle out of your dilemma, but you can't pretend to do that. The police would just think you're the serial killer trying to trick them, and they'd still put a bullet in your skull. Quit squirming! Admit it: you'd either be fine with them killing you in order to achieve their goal, or you wouldn't. You're either fine with Uncle Bibi killing "as many as it takes" to kill all of Hamas, or you aren't. Or like I said you could take the John Kerry route and be for it before you were against it.

No, Medic, nice try to wriggle out of your dilemma, but you can't pretend to do that. The police would just think you're the serial killer trying to trick them, and they'd still put a bullet in your skull. Quit squirming! Admit it: you'd either be fine with them killing you in order to achieve their goal, or you wouldn't. You're either fine with Uncle Bibi killing "as many as it takes" to kill all of Hamas, or you aren't. Or like I said you could take the John Kerry route and be for it before you were against it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude, surely you know there's a stark difference in the way a police department operates and an army operates. Who is the police department for Israel in your analogy? The UN? Iran? The US? Or is Israel the victim and the police department combined into one?

I feel for Gaza but they're a terrorist entity. Like a virus. Maybe fauchi can figure it out. Where is that idiot by the way?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude, surely you know there's a stark difference in the way a police department operates and an army operates. Who is the police department for Israel in your analogy? The UN? Iran? The US? Or is Israel the victim and the police department combined into one?
Oh, Medic, stop it, you’re making yourself look foolish, @dodgeallen style. You’re smart enough (at least I’ve always thought you are) to recognize the principle involved, and it is hypocritical to be for a principle in one instance but against the same principle in another. You just need to man up and say whether you are hypocritical or not.

Oh, I also asked this...

We'd love to hear your answer...
I would seek justice against the group of men that did such a heinous thing, but I would not seek vengeance on anyone that was unconnected. Do you disagree? Should I want vengeance against people unconnected with the crime? Well, I guess we know your answer. After all you’re content to let Uncle Bibi go on a murder spree 25-30 times worse than the original sin against a race of people almost all of whom were indeed unconnected with Oct 7.

Oh, Medic, stop it, you’re making yourself look foolish, @dodgeallen style. You’re smart enough (at least I’ve always thought you are) to recognize the principle involved, and it is hypocritical to be for a principle in one instance but against the same principle in another. You just need to man up and say whether you are hypocritical or not.
You have to be the most binary thinker I've ever encountered. Dan, there's a wide gulf between blood lust and the nonsense you post.

I don't live next door to genocidal jihadists who routinely commit acts of terror. Hamas one-upped Pearl Harbor by actually invading Israel. Israel saw that as a declaration of war, rightfully so. In my opinion, Israel has just as much of a right to end Hamas as the US did to end Imperial Japan in WW2. Does my opinion equal a blank check for a free for all "murder spree?" No. And I don't see any evidence to support that claim. Your emotions are not my facts. Sorry not sorry.

Civilian casualties (what us normal people call civilian deaths during war) are terrible. I see where Israel has made efforts to minimize civilian casualties in a very unconventional battlefield courtesy of Hamas. I've asked you before and I will again, what do you expect Israel to do with military assets purposely embedded in civilian infrastructure?

• Love
Reactions: K2C Sooner
I would seek justice against the group of men that did such a heinous thing, but I would not seek vengeance on anyone that was unconnected.
Dan, how would you seek justice? There's no law enforcement or authorities. It's your family against theirs. And you have no idea which of the family members are connected or not, you didn't get a good look at any of them because they were masked. They all live together in the same house next door to yours.

You have to be the most binary thinker I've ever encountered. Dan, there's a wide gulf between blood lust and the nonsense you post.

I don't live next door to genocidal jihadists who routinely commit acts of terror. Hamas one-upped Pearl Harbor by actually invading Israel. Israel saw that as a declaration of war, rightfully so. In my opinion, Israel has just as much of a right to end Hamas as the US did to end Imperial Japan in WW2. Does my opinion equal a blank check for a free for all "murder spree?" No. And I don't see any evidence to support that claim. Your emotions are not my facts. Sorry not sorry.

Civilian casualties (what us normal people call civilian deaths during war) are terrible. I see where Israel has made efforts to minimize civilian casualties in a very unconventional battlefield courtesy of Hamas. I've asked you before and I will again, what do you expect Israel to do with military assets purposely embedded in civilian infrastructure?
Dan just washed the BBQ sauce from his pork sandwich off his tablecloth which will soon crown his head. Ak all oiled up on the ready. Bullets fly at 11:00. It is Ramadan after all.

Last edited:

Relax, Medic, I sought to make a point with you and I made it. You walked nose first into an analogous trap and really had no way out without admitting your hypocrisy. You made it way easier than you normally do. I got you on this one, but I’m sure you will seek to trap me in return in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Dan, how would you seek justice? There's no law enforcement or authorities. It's your family against theirs. And you have no idea which of the family members are connected or not, you didn't get a good look at any of them because they were masked. They all live together in the same house next door to yours.
Too late, Brother. You’re already toast tonight. We’ll meet again I’m sure!

Relax, Medic, I sought to make a point with you and I made it. You walked nose first into an analogous trap and really had no way out without admitting your hypocrisy. You made it way easier than you normally do. I got you on this one, but I’m sure you will seek to trap me in return in the future.
Oh my. Dan, the conflict centered in Gaza isn't like a lone mass murderer loose in a neighborhood full of potential victims where the police might kill some innocents in an attempt to kill the murderer before he kills everyone. Oh wait...holy shit...

The police (Israel) is trying to save the neighborhood full of potential victims (Palestinians) from a serial killer (Hamas) in Gaza before Hamas kills them. That's actually a good way to look at it. Once again, sign me up.

Too late, Brother. You’re already toast tonight. We’ll meet again I’m sure!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's the Pouty Dan we love! Now that you see what an actual analogy looks like, let's play!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's the Pouty Dan we love! Now that you see what an actual analogy looks like, let's play!
Admit it, my good man, you got your ass handed to you yesterday. Lick your wounds and prepare for a new day. You look especially silly trying to pretend you chased me off. I’m not @Syskatine.

Admit it, my good man, you got your ass handed to you yesterday. Lick your wounds and prepare for a new day. You look especially silly trying to pretend you chased me off. I’m not @Syskatine.
Geezus, Dan, you've gone full toontard.

Let's run through your analogy one more time...

Let's pretend there is a serial killer on the loose, and the police have determined whoever it is lives in your neighborhood. But that's all they know, he lives in your neighborhood. Since they don't know which person in your neighborhood it is they determine to adopt the Israeli solution and start on one end of your block leveling houses and killing the occupants therein, operating under the assumption that they'll eventually get to the killer and their problem will be solved. All the killer has to do is give up and they'll quit killing people that had nothing to do with the crimes. But until he gives up all the murder, destruction and mayhem taking place in your neighborhood is his fault. They don't want to kill the innocent people they're killing, the serial murderer is making them do it! The police are the actual victims here, that cowardly serial killer won't turn himself in. What else can they do? The serial killer has to be stopped, and destroying his neighborhood and the people living there is the only justifiable way to do it. Then the day comes that the police appear outside your house. According to the "Israeli Doctrine," to which you are in full agreement, it's justice being served as they put a bullet in your skull. That's what "justice" looks like to Uncle Bibi. Is that what it looks like to you? It certainly looks that way!
Who is "the serial killer on the loose?"

Who are the police?

Who are the people in the neighborhood?

You do know what an analogy is, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT