ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Bibi Caught Telling Another Lie

You are denying it now sir.
No, no, I’m not. I’m denying there were *mass* rapes, especially as part of a military tactic. My contention has been from the beginning that the attack, murders, kidnapping are heinous enough on their own merits to deserve shock and condemnation, and do not need to be added onto by a series of lies by Uncle Bibi. They have been shown to be flat out lies, and yet to this day we have people on this board repeating them as if they are true. They have to know they are lies, so what do they think they achieve by repeating them?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
No, no, I’m not. I’m denying there were *mass* rapes, especially as part of a military tactic. My contention has been from the beginning that the attack, murders, kidnapping are heinous enough on their own merits to deserve shock and condemnation, and do not need to be added onto by a series of lies by Uncle Bibi. They have been shown to be flat out lies, and yet to this day we have people on this board repeating them as if they are true. They have to know they are lies, so what do they think they achieve by repeating them?
Ponca Dan said:
I have never denied that rapes may have happened. I originally asked for evidence of “mass rapes,” and once that was shown to be a lie I denied there were mass rapes.

Remove the wiggle word sir.

It’s not a wiggle word. I said exactly what I meant to say.
What’s the difference in the 2 sentences?

I have never denied that rapes may have happened.

I have never denied that rapes happened.

The word may puts in to question if any rapes happened in your sentence. Sorry go about your ways.

Oh yeah I believe you did say exactly what you meant and that is obvious.

What’s the difference in the 2 sentences?

I have never denied that rapes may have happened.

I have never denied that rapes happened.

The word may puts in to question if any rapes happened in your sentence. Sorry go about your ways.

Oh yeah I believe you did say exactly what you meant and that is obvious.
Is there a certified proven instance of rape? I ask that in all honsety. It would come as no surprise if rapes occurred, I have never said otherwise. I haven't seen any actual evidence of a rape. If you know of one please link it to me, and I will delete the word "may" from my comment. It will not, however, excuse the Uncle Bibi lie that there were mass rapes as a military tactic. If you show me actual evidence that a rape occurred (which would not surprise me, as I said) and I delete the word "may" from my comment, are you willing to say publicly that Uncle Bibi lied to you when he said rapes were massive and tactical?

Is there a certified proven instance of rape? I ask that in all honsety. It would come as no surprise if rapes occurred, I have never said otherwise. I haven't seen any actual evidence of a rape. If you know of one please link it to me, and I will delete the word "may" from my comment. It will not, however, excuse the Uncle Bibi lie that there were mass rapes as a military tactic. If you show me actual evidence that a rape occurred (which would not surprise me, as I said) and I delete the word "may" from my comment, are you willing to say publicly that Uncle Bibi lied to you when he said rapes were massive and tactical?
Had to quote this You do not believe there was 1 rape. You are not right in the head. Take a break again. Maybe longer?

Had to quote this You do not believe there was 1 rape. You are not right in the head. Take a break again. Maybe longer?
I specifically said I know of no rape, and asked you to point to one. All you need is one and I’ll amend my statement, eliminate the word “may,” because I will know for a fact that at least one woman was raped. There’s nothing wrongheaded about that. Uncle Bibi has lied so often and with such malevolence it is appropriate to ask him “where’s the beef.” I don’t argue that there were no rapes. Frankly I’d be surprised if there weren’t any. And I’ve said exactly that multiple times on this board. But as far as I know there are no actual confirmed cases, which is strange. So if you know of a confirmed case of rape tell me what it is and I’ll join the chorus that a rape occurred. But that is a far cry from Uncle Bibi’s claim that there were mass rapes carried out as a military tactic. If you have no hard evidence that mass rapes happened are you willing to say so?

• Haha
OP provides no proof of the “lies”. Same old bullshit from Hamas Dan.
Forgive me, my bad. Israel (Uncle Bibi) has never lied about a single thing. Israel (Uncle Bibi) is as pure as the wind driven snow, fighting for its (his) very survival against a foe that poses an existential threat, that does things so evil it is hard to comprehend. Israel (Uncle Bibi) is the downtrodden victim, always the victim.

No my proof is the unrelenting lies coming from uncle Bibi. What’s hilarious is you pretending it doesn’t exist. After all, you stay current on all the newsworthy stuff!
You claiming so is no more proof than a US Senator claiming so. We need to see proof, Dan. That's your standard.

I specifically said I know of no rape, and asked you to point to one. All you need is one and I’ll amend my statement, eliminate the word “may,” because I will know for a fact that at least one woman was raped.
Bullshit. I've already tried that and you couldn't bother to look at the link I provided.

You claiming so is no more proof than a US Senator claiming so. We need to see proof, Dan. That's your standard.
There were no beheaded babies. There was no baby roasted in an oven. There was no fetus cut out of its mother. Israel did utilize the Hannibal Doctrine and murdered its own citizens, The “woman in black” was not raped (as if murdering her was not enough reason to despise what Hamas did), the teenaged twins declared to have been raped and murdered didn’t exist, there was no Hamas HQ under the hospital the IDF said gave them “moral permission” to destroy it and the people in it, the Flour Massacre was a massacre, not the IDF defending itself, Uncle Bibi told Gazans to flee to Rafah where they would be safe and then began bombing Rafah with intentions to attack, telling Sleepy Joe to go **** himself, they’re going to use American weapons whether America liked it or not (most Americans don’t like it, and neither should you), Israel (Uncle Bibi) tells America and the rest of the world they are not instituting genocide whole proudly telling Israeli citizens that's exactly what they’re doing, they are intentionally causing a famine in Gaza (a war crime of massive proportion) while lying that they’re providing provisions to the people they are systematically destroying, they are intentionally murdering journalists on the ground if they report anything negative about what they’re doing and denying that’s what they’re doing. Is that enough?

• Haha

Recently finished watching the Masters Of War series and thought this opinion piece was an interesting.

Couldn't agree more with this statement.

All wars kill innocents. The people who start them bear that blame, not the people who finish them.​

Reactions: aix_xpert
Bullshit. I was unable to watch it at the time and asked you twice to repost it and you refused to do it.
And I told you why I wouldn't repost it. Are you incapable of using a search engine? Or just too lazy?

There were no beheaded babies. There was no baby roasted in an oven. There was no fetus cut out of its mother. Israel did utilize the Hannibal Doctrine and murdered its own citizens, The “woman in black” was not raped (as if murdering her was not enough reason to despise what Hamas did), the teenaged twins declared to have been raped and murdered didn’t exist, there was no Hamas HQ under the hospital the IDF said gave them “moral permission” to destroy it and the people in it, the Flour Massacre was a massacre, not the IDF defending itself, Uncle Bibi told Gazans to flee to Rafah where they would be safe and then began bombing Rafah with intentions to attack, telling Sleepy Joe to go **** himself, they’re going to use American weapons whether America liked it or not (most Americans don’t like it, and neither should you), Israel (Uncle Bibi) tells America and the rest of the world they are not instituting genocide whole proudly telling Israeli citizens that's exactly what they’re doing, they are intentionally causing a famine in Gaza (a war crime of massive proportion) while lying that they’re providing provisions to the people they are systematically destroying, they are intentionally murdering journalists on the ground if they report anything negative about what they’re doing and denying that’s what they’re doing. Is that enough?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's a lot of rambling with zero proof within it. Maybe more links and less rambling?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's a lot of rambling with zero proof within it. Maybe more links and less rambling?
I have posted links for weeks and you, the man who stays abreast of current events, have refused to look at them, calling them garbage.

• Haha
I guess I must have missed the links to proof that you've posted. Opinion articles from anti-Israel sites like The Grayzone aren't proof of anything, Dan.
Opinion articles from independent journalism from places like The Grayzone almost always have links proving what they say, but of course people like you dismiss them as garbage because they provide a perspective you can’t bear to hear, it triggers your delicate little feelers.

Forgive me, my bad. Israel (Uncle Bibi) has never lied about a single thing. Israel (Uncle Bibi) is as pure as the wind driven snow, fighting for its (his) very survival against a foe that poses an existential threat, that does things so evil it is hard to comprehend. Israel (Uncle Bibi) is the downtrodden victim, always the victim.
Now you’re arguing like a cheesy billboard lawyer, and you still haven’t proven the lie that you claim he told.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Are you really trying to split hairs about what Hamas did (or didn't do) to Israel, while they are still undeniably holding Israeli children as hostages of war?

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT