ADVERTISEMENT

Two Days After Getting Hit With BS Fine of $350 Million, Trump Media's Merger with DWAC Gets Regulatory Nod. Trump Could Get a Stake Worth $4 Billion

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
And the $350 million fine may go away on appeal.

And Trump would never have started Truth Social had his deep state enemies not censored him during his presidency and during his reelection campaign.

Shucks, ain't karma a bitch.

c1e91e3c8a1e8e0a.jpg

I am sure Trump would try to sell them to everyone, and rip them off , just like he does over and over and over with all his schemes
That's called making money in most businesses.
Kind of like Nancy making millions of $$ on insider trading. Kind of like dumb ass making 10% on money made by his son with peddling influence.

That's called making money in most businesses.
Kind of like Nancy making millions of $$ on insider trading. Kind of like dumb ass making 10% on money made by his son with peddling influence.
Funny how the left doesn't question dear leaders being in Politics for many decades, becoming multi millionaires owning multiple mansions all on a postal workers salary. Boggles the mind.

I
Not when you are ripping people off...I am glad he is finally getting punished.....he had been let off to easy for too long
I am disgusted by the persecution the Democrats in conjunction with the security state have brought to bear on Donald Trump. That being said I can think of no American to whom the term “caveat emptor” would apply with greater meaning.

Not when you are ripping people off...I am glad he is finally getting punished.....he had been let off to easy for too long
Punished? You call this punishment? Each time Trump is censored or hit with banana republic lawfare, his poll numbers rise. And his creation of Truth Social in response to being censored is about to double his net worth. Some punishment.

How many banks folded because of Trump’s “fraud”? (Hint: Subtract any number from itself). Pray tell, why did the federal government, which insures the banks that Trump supposedly defrauded, pass on this case?

I

I am disgusted by the persecution the Democrats in conjunction with the security state have brought to bear on Donald Trump. That being said I can think of no American to whom the term “caveat emptor” would apply with greater meaning.
“Caveat emptor” has been rejected in the Uniform Commercial Code because it amounts to “blaming the victim”. Seems to be a pattern with you, Dan-O.

“Caveat emptor” has been rejected in the Uniform Commercial Code because it amounts to “blaming the victim”. Seems to be a pattern with you, Dan-O.
I don’t know what the Uniform Commercial Code is. I suspect it’s some legal thing? But as far as I’m concerned anybody can ignore caveat emptor if they want. But when he knows he’s dealing with a slimy bushwhacking snake when making a deal he shouldn't be surprised when he gets slimed and bushwhacked.

When you flat out reject the thought the Palestinians are anything other than peace loving people yes, you look and act exactly like a Jew Hater.
It’s propitious that I give your opinion very little credence. It is flat out racist to contend that a Palestinian hates all Jews and wants to kill them just because he or she is a Palestinian. You and SiL must get along beautifully.

It’s propitious that I give your opinion very little credence. It is flat out racist to contend that a Palestinian hates all Jews and wants to kill them just because he or she is a Palestinian. You and SiL must get along beautifully.
Yet polls show the majority of Palestinians supported October 7th and Hamas. You keep ignoring that simple fact.

It might be interesting to track stats on how many posts it takes for a thread on this board to devolve from its actual topic to a food fight related to the Middle East conflict.

It might be interesting to track stats on how many posts it takes for a thread on this board to devolve from its actual topic to a food fight related to the Middle East conflict.
You're right, this thread did start with Trump. I had forgotten as I read down.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Polls are not a good reason for you to become a racist.
LMAO you are losing the argument when you try to make it about race.

If the goal is lasting peace, which I think it is, the radical element preventing lasting peace must be defeated, otherwise there is no lasting peace. I don't see the Palestinian side that wants to live in peace standing up against their radicals who are causing all the problems. Hell even the Egyptians are saying Hamas refuses to negotiate a peace treaty in good faith.

Punished? You call this punishment? Each time Trump is censored or hit with banana republic lawfare, his poll numbers rise. And his creation of Truth Social in response to being censored is about to double his net worth. Some punishment.

How many banks folded because of Trump’s “fraud”? (Hint: Subtract any number from itself). Pray tell, why did the federal government, which insures the banks that Trump supposedly defrauded, pass on this case?
Two members who can define all seven components of critical thinking.

That’s me: submoronic Jew hater. And all this time I thought I was fooling you. You’re so smart!
I won't call you a submoronic Jew hater, but it does say a lot that you'll go to the ends of the internet (as we've seen) to find any story that calls out Israel's actions, but can't take 30 seconds to look up the Uniform Commercial Code.

While in college I met many "Palestinians." They all hated Jews. Most were hateful people in general. When they were not being general a@#holes they kept to themselves or hung out with other Arabs. Maybe I had that white Christian smell, but except for one, I was treated rudely from the first meeting by them. They were here to get that superior American education yet we were all beneath them.

I met one that was a genial person but he could not wait for summer break to go back home and attack Jews with rocks. Summer 1988. Its likely his kids are armed with more than rocks.

While in college I met many "Palestinians." They all hated Jews. Most were hateful people in general. When they were not being general a@#holes they kept to themselves or hung out with other Arabs. Maybe I had that white Christian smell, but except for one, I was treated rudely from the first meeting by them. They were here to get that superior American education yet we were all beneath them.

I met one that was a genial person but he could not wait for summer break to go back home and attack Jews with rocks. Summer 1988. Its likely his kids are armed with more than rocks.
My experience as well but PoncaHamasDan said maybe they are better than me.

I can second that. Every Palestinian I've every met, worked with, managed or been around has a hair trigger temper, will fight at the drop of a hat, hates Christians and has a special level of hate for Jews.

While in college I met many "Palestinians."
While in college I met many "Palestinians." They all hated Jews.

Didn't meet one Palestinian when I started OSU in '64, but did live in the dorm with a couple of NYers in our hotel/resturant program. One of them was Larry Brody, and he jokingly referred to himself as Larry Brody Jew (ala LBJ); what a character!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I remember them hanging outside the union in the early to mid 80s shoving typed up propaganda at students who didn’t GAF.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Iranians here are a close second.
Some of the nicest people I ever met were people from Africa, students and also immigrants. They always would say how they didn't understand Blacks in America, why they act the way they do and more than one said they act like animals. Their words not mine.

Iranians here are a close second.
Some of the nicest people I ever met were people from Africa, students and also immigrants. They always would say how they didn't understand Blacks in America, why they act the way they do and more than one said they act like animals. Their words not mine.
My step dad is Iranian. In my high school years our house was like the united nations. People from all over the world were always over at the house.

I was at Wilham in September 1980. Which floor or in the lobby?
I was in the elevator with my roomie and this Palestinian student. My room mate asked him what he is majoring in and he said "killing Israelis, I wish". I slammed him against the wall of the elevator and hit him in the stomach and told him he needs to watch his mouth at Oklahoma State University. He didn't fight back, never saw him after that and I never caught any flak.

Merger approved.

$3.5 billion likely incoming for Trump and MAGA.

Probably enough to take care of those pesky little fines.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT