ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Appreciation thread

I'm thankful that Trump doesn't take Russian or Mexican bribes.

I'm also glad he doesn't allow his IRS to target political opponents blatantly.

Very thankful he passes on beer summits.

I think you’re forgetting who bailed him out of his last bankruptcy! The Russian oligarchs or mafia. They own a lot of Trump Tower and other Trump properties. You know, the ones the U.S. Government pays when he double dips by going to his resorts on weekends rather than facilities already owned by the government like Camp David!

I believe he’s been very eager to take Russian money as that shows!

I think you’re forgetting who bailed him out of his last bankruptcy! The Russian oligarchs or mafia. They own a lot of Trump Tower and other Trump properties. You know, the ones the U.S. Government pays when he double dips by going to his resorts on weekends rather than facilities already owned by the government like Camp David!

I believe he’s been very eager to take Russian money as that shows!

From now on you'll be known as Mr. TinfoilHead.

While I obviously wasn’t 100% serious (at least it should’ve been obvious) I was thinking less firefighters and more DC desk jockies who do not have real meritocracy jobs by private industry standards. I think you read more into the comment than intended - but I apologize for any unintended offense. Firefighters are clearly important people with real jobs. A lot of government employees however are not.

Me thinks your proud independence from those public sector workers would disappear if you needed first responders or any number of services they provide in their “meaningless jobs!” The infrastructure alone they construct and maintain adds another level of service often ignored but used daily by independent self-sufficient neocons such as yourself!

Keep on disparaging public sector workers, fight the taxes that pay them, until you need them or the services they provide and they aren’t there.

Now, they aren’t getting paid for work rendered and that should be unacceptable even in a divided political climate as ours! Nothing to thank President Buffoon about that!

Me thinks your proud independence from those public sector workers would disappear if you needed first responders or any number of services they provide in their “meaningless jobs!” The infrastructure alone they construct and maintain adds another level of service often ignored but used daily by independent self-sufficient neocons such as yourself!

Keep on disparaging public sector workers, fight the taxes that pay them, until you need them or the services they provide and they aren’t there.

Now, they aren’t getting paid for work rendered and that should be unacceptable even in a divided political climate as ours! Nothing to thank President Buffoon about that!

K

From now on you'll be known as Mr. TinfoilHead.

True story! But you have to seek info from other than the Fox Propaganda Network!

If all the others including Reuter’s is reporting it just sayin’!

You didn’t think he was cozying up to Vlad and the boys just for grins did you?

True story! But you have to seek info from other than the Fox Propaganda Network!

If all the others including Reuter’s is reporting it just sayin’!

You didn’t think he was cozying up to Vlad and the boys just for grins did you?
Is this CUp's wife?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT