ADVERTISEMENT

Such Honor & Bravery. Doing God’s Work. He Must Be So Proud Of Them.

"It is forbidden to turn recognised civilian hospitals into a conflict zone. It is also forbidden to use civilian populations, the sick or the injured as human shields, it is a war crime, as is fighting from inside a hospital," Philip-Gay told AFP.
Got it. If Israel says "there's hostiles in that there hospital" then it is free to destroy it and every person there. Makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
The Palestine Chronicle???? Are you F'in kidding me? Yea I would trust anything a rag like that wrote about. Printed in Washington State wonder if Rashida Talib is on the board.

Dan, your way too deep in this especially believing anything those dbags would write. I love the little counter of Dead, Wounded Missing on the front page. Can you say PROPAGANDA!

Do you guys remember when Willie Mays was played well past his glory days and was stumbling around in the outfield and missing every pitch?

He should have ended it and retired.

Someone else is stumbling around in our outfield.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic007
Got it. If Israel says "there's hostiles in that there hospital" then it is free to destroy it and every person there. Makes perfect sense.

The Palestine Chronicle???? Are you F'in kidding me? Yea I would trust anything a rag like that wrote about. Printed in Washington State wonder if Rashida Talib is on the board.

Dan, your way too deep in this especially believing anything those dbacgs would write. I love the little counter of Dead, Wounded Missing on the front page. Can you say PROPAGANDA!
You're missibg the point entirely. It's not about believing everything a "rag like that" has to say. It's about undertanding that the rag in which you put so much condescension is believed and taken seriously by a huge portion of the world population, and we blow it off as "untrustowrthy propaganda" at our own peril. You cannot counter what you don't know, and if you refuse to take "that rag" seriously there are things you don't know that can come back to bite you in the backside.

Yet you only criticize Israel. Lines right up with your belief Israel should not exist.
Oh, Israel has a right to exist. It just doesn’t have a right to exist as a genocidal racist and supremacist state. Are you a racist, Bearcat?

Oh, Israel has a right to exist. It just doesn’t have a right to exist as a genocidal racist and supremacist state. Are you a racist, Bearcat?
Depends on your definition of racism. I don't look at a person race, I look at the character of the individual. I don't expect perfection but there are things I can not and will not tolerate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT