OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
February 19, 2024

Against Genocidal Enemies, Israel Seeks Peace And Fights Fairly​

By Henry Kopel

Of all the world’s countries, just one faces an endless public battle over its “right to exist”: Israel. Even countries that have committed genocides with victims numbering in the millions—Turkey, Germany, Russia, China—face no such challenge. And countries whose foundings caused the uprooting and exile of millions more—like Pakistan and modern India—also face no such challenge.

So why Israel, and only Israel? The true answer is a tsunami of false propaganda produced by Israel’s detractors and circulated by biased commentators. This includes a torrent of human rights activists and journalists publicly accusing Israel of ruthlessly occupying and oppressing people in Gaza and the West Bank and, now, of committing genocide in Gaza.

Such indictments ignore a mountain of confounding facts.
At least nine times in the past century, both Israel and its pre-state leaders sought or conducted negotiations with Arab leaders to establish “two states for two peoples”—in 1937, 1948, 1967, 1979, 1993, 2000, 2001, 2008, and 2019. At least six such overtures involved explicit offers for a state alongside Israel. Leaders in Gaza and the West Bank not only rejected all those statehood offers but each time commenced or resumed terror campaigns to destroy Israel.

When the U.N. recognized the nation Israel in 1948—and offered Arabs in the British mandate their own state alongside Israel—the Arab leaders instead launched a war to kill every last Jew in the region, as five Arab countries invaded Israel. Israel’s leaders urged the Arabs within its assigned borders to remain, with the guarantee that they would have equal rights. Instead, Arab leaders successfully urged the Arabs within the new nation’s borders to flee in order to clear the field for their intended mass slaughter of the Jews.

Since 1948, all Arab leaders—including both the Palestinian Authority and Hamas—have indoctrinated the people in their control to have genocidal hatred for Jews and Israel while glorifying mass killers of Jews as their greatest of heroes. The daily drumbeat of such propaganda throughout their schools, media, mosques, and civic ceremonies has created the world’s most powerful ideological ecosystem for the mass production of terrorists.

And despite not having had a single day of complete peace since 1948, when one of Britain’s top military leaders, Col. Richard Kempt, thoroughly scrutinized the Israel Defense Force, he concluded it was “the world’s most moral army.” Col. Kemp’s assessment emphasized Israel’s extraordinary efforts, unprecedented in the history of warfare, to protect civilians from harm. This has been manifested yet again in Israel’s response to Hamas’s genocidal attacks of October 7.

It is well documented that Israel has dropped over a million leaflets and made over 10 million calls and texts to Gazans, warning them when to evacuate ahead of Israeli military action; it has opened humanitarian corridors for such evacuees; and it has repeatedly sought to deliver fuel, incubators, respirators, and other supplies to Gaza’s largest hospital, Al-Shifa. Israel also gives its pilots and soldiers authority to call off strikes on military targets when civilians are spotted in the target area, something they’ve done during this war.

In stark contrast, Hamas deliberately targets Israeli civilians for murder, including women and children (especially women). The murders on October 7 were conducted with gruesome tortures. The slaughter was consistent with Hamas’s 1988 Charter, which declares its goal to “obliterate” Israel—that is, commit genocide. As urged by Hamas leaders, the terrorists recorded, broadcast, and celebrated their horrifying rapes and murders of Israeli women and children; and mobs of Gazan civilians cheered with bloodlust at the sights of mutilated Israelis paraded through their streets.

While Israel seeks to protect Gazan civilians amid war, Hamas has hoarded for its terror cadres the medical and humanitarian aid intended for its desperate citizens. As one Gaza City resident recently put it: “When Hamas distributes the aid, only Hamas members get the aid.”

Just for you @Ponca Dan. Read and learn.
I’ll try, but the title and the very first sentence are outright poppycock. Israel is very much a genocidal state, and the Palestinians are not even allowed statehood. I’ll read the rest but I have little hope it presents the whole truth. Not that there’s anything wrong with someone presenting Israel’s point of view. But he should be honest and say that’s what he is doing.

I’ll try, but the title and the very first sentence are outright poppycock. Israel is very much a genocidal state, and the Palestinians are not even allowed statehood. I’ll read the rest but I have little hope it presents the whole truth. Not that there’s anything wrong with someone presenting Israel’s point of view. But he should be honest and say that’s what he is doing.
So contrary to your claims you don't read opposing views. Gotcha.

Just for you @Ponca Dan. Read and learn.
Thanks for posting that. Was it written by the Israeli Propaganda Ministry? It might as well have been. Poor victimized Israel, always and forever the victim, all it wants is peace, but those insanely rabid Arabs just won’t leave them alone - not one single day! Israel has never once done a thing to exacerbate or propagate the problem. No, this is a clearcut case of good guys, Israel, wearing the pristine white hats vs the maniacally evil monsters, Muslim Arabs, wearing the blood soaked filthy black hats. Aren’t you a teacher? Is this the kind of one-sided schlock you pass on to your kids?

Thanks for posting that. Was it written by the Israeli Propaganda Ministry? It might as well have been. Poor victimized Israel, always and forever the victim, all it wants is peace, but those insanely rabid Arabs just won’t leave them alone - not one single day! Israel has never once done a thing to exacerbate or propagate the problem. No, this is a clearcut case of good guys, Israel, wearing the pristine white hats vs the maniacally evil monsters, Muslim Arabs, wearing the blood soaked filthy black hats. Aren’t you a teacher? Is this the kind of one-sided schlock you pass on to your kids?
Do I have to look up "schlock" Dan?

Well, if only it came from a Hamas website. You know, a site with the facts and written by humanitarians.
Oh, Lord, not you, too. There’s the Israeli point of view and the Palestinian point of view, and there’s not a single person on this board but me that would even know what the Palestinian point of view is - or even know that there *is* a Palestinian point of view - if I didn’t post what I post. I know it doesn’t matter for most of them, they don’t care what Palestinians think or how they’re treated, they’re fine with killing “as many as it takes.” But I hold out hope that some of you will want to know the truth and the truth can’t be found if only one side is presented. And I thought surely you as a teacher would know that and teach that way and instill in your students the importance of listening with an open mind to every voice. Please, please, please tell me you know what you posted was not a realistic picture of the history of the conflict.

Oh, Lord, not you, too. There’s the Israeli point of view and the Palestinian point of view, and there’s not a single person on this board but me that would even know what the Palestinian point of view is - or even know that there *is* a Palestinian point of view - if I didn’t post what I post. I know it doesn’t matter for most of them, they don’t care what Palestinians think or how they’re treated, they’re fine with killing “as many as it takes.” But I hold out hope that some of you will want to know the truth and the truth can’t be found if only one side is presented. And I thought surely you as a teacher would know that and teach that way and instill in your students the importance of listening with an open mind to every voice. Please, please, please tell me you know what you posted was not a realistic picture of the history of the conflict.
Now you are shaming people. 😂🤣😂🤣

Just wish Israel had not attacked Gaza on October 7th. Started the whole thing, right Dan?

I did not always agree with your posts and the articles you posted in the past, I thought you were trying to be nuanced.

Now I know you have an extreme passive aggressive personality and what I thought was you being nuanced is actually arrogant ignorance.

Now you are shaming people. 😂🤣😂🤣

Just wish Israel had not attacked Gaza on October 7th. Started the whole thing, right Dan?

I did not always agree with your posts and the articles you posted in the past, I thought you were trying to be nuanced.

Now I know you have an extreme passive aggressive personality and what I thought was you being nuanced is actually arrogant ignorance.
If what you linked is what you teach your students you *should* be ashamed. When it comes to aggression by one side or the other between Israel and the Palestinians the Israeli’s have lapped the field about twenty times. If you don’t know that your ignorance is astounding. I do not think you or any other poster on this board would sit quietly against anyone who treated you the way the Israelis have treated the Palestinians. Well, except for Bearcat, he’d probably be a collaborator. You may not go so far as Hamas on Oct 7, but you’d rebel or you wouldn’t be a real man. To pretend Israel has been “fighting fairly” is so audacious you can’t possibly believe it. Either that or you don’t know how Israel fights. Think what you want about my personality, it doesn’t alter my disappointment and sorrow that you’re allowed to teach children. (Is that too passive aggressive for you?)

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Just curious @Ponca Dan, can you tell us who attacked who first on October 7th. Hamas or Israel?

Simple question. One answer. Nothing else. Who attacked first on October 7th and killed innocent civilians?

Hamas or Israel?

Just want to make sure you have some basic understanding of the facts.

Just curious @Ponca Dan, can you tell us who attacked who first on October 7th. Hamas or Israel?

Simple question. One answer. Nothing else. Who attacked first on October 7th and killed innocent civilians?

Hamas or Israel?

Just want to make sure you have some basic understanding of the facts.
Hamas attacked “first” on Oct 7. Now answer one for me: what drove Hamas to do what it did?

• Haha
Hamas attacked “first” on Oct 7. Now answer one for me: what drove Hamas to do what it did?
So now all of a sudden you are ok with killing innocent civilians. Biggest hypocrite on this board is you because for years you claimed there was never justification for the killing of innocent women and children. All we heard about was the war machine and the killing of innocents. There was no justification Dan, none. You turn your back on all you stood for, for years on this Board, with this outlandish take that exposes your extreme hypocrisy.

So now all of a sudden you are ok with killing innocent civilians. Biggest hypocrite on this board is you because for years you claimed there was never justification for the killing of innocent women and children. All we heard about was the war machine. There was no justification Dan, none. You turn your back on all you stood for, for years on this Board, with this outlandish take that exposes your extreme hypocrisy.
OMG! You’re a teacher, for God’s sake. Nothing I said even implied I’m okay with killing innocent civilians, whether it’s Hamas doing the killing or the IDF. I do not now and have NEVER claimed Hamas is justified in what it did. What I want to know from you is why you think Hamas did it? If you don’t know or don’t have an opinion say so. But stop with the malarky. Is this how you intimidate your teenagers?

• Haha
Well one can’t mention Israel without knowing they’re a victim.
That is what you call a people that has been targeted for genocide for decades? Victims file a complaint. You don’t get to file a complaint when you have been burned to ashes, blown up, or raped and your head cut off by Hamas.

That is what you call a people that has been targeted for genocide for decades? Victims file a complaint. You don’t get to file a complaint when you have been burned to ashes, blown up, or raped and your head cut off by Hamas.
So you don’t even want to answer my question? After I answered yours? You see, I think it might be important to know the motive behind the crime. If you were in class and one of your students said “Mr. OKSTATE, why would Hamas do what it did?” you wouldn’t give an answer?

• Haha
OMG! You’re a teacher, for God’s sake. Nothing I said even implied I’m okay with killing innocent civilians, whether it’s Hamas doing the killing or the IDF. I do not now and have NEVER claimed Hamas is justified in what it did. What I want to know from you is why you think Hamas did it? If you don’t know or don’t have an opinion say so. But stop with the malarky. Is this how you intimidate your teenagers?
I am a Chief Financial Officer. But go ahead and keep up with your passive aggressive shaming which as usual has facts all wrong. All wrong. You are clown show. Now I intimidate teenagers? Just like Israel deserves all of this? Can’t make this shit up. The stories you tell yourself.

All I know you are the biggest board hypocrite after all of the years preaching how war can never be justified and especially innocent women and children dying, but you have to ask a qualifying question now as to why Hamas, not wearing military uniforms, slaughtered innocents.

Me thinks you hate Jews. Believe people when they tell you who they are. I believe you Dan.

IF I was a Teacher? I would teach the students the reality of life. Don’t start a war you can’t win and cause thousands of innocents to die in the process. And I would tell them they attacked a sovereign state no different than the attacks in the US on 9/11. The attacks were carried out by terrorists, who never declared war or gave warning, nor were they identified in military clothing under the flag in which they were slaughtering innocents. Under the Geneva conventions terrorists are allowed to be executed on site, but no one mentions that anymore. I would teach them up good.

I am a Chief Financial Officer. But go ahead and keep up with your passive aggressive shaming which as usual has facts all wrong. All wrong. You are clown show. Now I intimidate teenagers? Just like Israel deserves all of this? Can’t make this shit up. The stories you tell yourself.

All I know you are the biggest board hypocrite after all of the years preaching how war can never be justified and especially innocent women and children dying, but you have to ask a qualifying question now as to why Hamas, not wearing military uniforms, slaughtered innocents.

Me thinks you hate Jews. Believe people when they tell you who they are. I believe you Dan.
3f2.jpeg

Oh, forgivr me. Someone posts on here from time to time that is a teacher. I thought it was you. And, yes, if you *were* a teacher your reaction to my question would be intimidation of a kid. I do hope you are better with financials than you are with the written word. I have not written that Israel deserved what happened on Oct 7, haven’t even hinted at it because I have never thought it. It is not hypocritical to try and determine motives behind the instigation of violence, especially violence as horrific as happened on Oct 7. I’ve said at least a hundred times in the last four months I condemn what Hamas did that day. I even said it in this thread! And from that you conclude I think Hamas was justified. You must be hell when reading the writing on financial reports! You might think I hate Jews but you would be wrong.

• Haha
IF I was a Teacher? I would teach the students the reality of life. Don’t start a war you can’t win and cause thousands of innocents to die in the process. And I would tell them they attacked a sovereign state no different than the attacks in the US on 9/11. The attacks were carried out by terrorists, who never declared war or gave warning, nor were they identified in military clothing under the flag in which they were slaughtering innocents. Under the Geneva conventions terrorists are allowed to be executed on site, but no one mentions that anymore. I would teach them up good.
That would be a good amount of teaching. But what if a student asked you the specific question of what was the reason Hamas did all of that, what was its motive? What would you say?

• Haha
That would be a good amount of teaching. But what if a student asked you the specific question of what was the reason Hamas did all of that, what was its motive? What would you say?
That Hamas teaches kids to kill Jews at a young age and does so with their class room curriculum and books. They are raised to be terrorists and hate Jews and Israel. And I would tell them they are so radical that none of the neighboring Arab states wants them nor will help create a state for them because they are not capable of assimilating because they are so radicalized. This is a form of religious extremism that scares even the neighboring Arab states, that want to assimilate more with the world.

There is no reason for a very tiny country like Israel that the world granted sovereign status, to have to give up any of its country when very large neighboring Arab states will have nothing to do with fellow Arabs because of how radicalized they are.

Thank god you are not teaching.

That Hamas teaches kids to kill Jews at a young age and does so with their class room curriculum and books. They are raised to be terrorists and hate Jews and Israel. And I would tell them they are so radical that none of the neighboring Arab states wants them nor will help create a state for them because they are not capable of assimilating because they are so radicalized. This is a form of religious extremism that scares the neighboring Arab states, that want to assimilate more with the world.

There is no reason for a very tiny country like Israel that the world granted sovereign status, to have to give up any of its country when very large neighboring Arab states will have nothing to do with fellow Arabs because of how radicalized they are.

Thank god you are not teaching.
Do you find it odd that out of 2.3 million people in Gaza Hamas has been able to attract at most 50,000 people, and only a percentage of them are terrorist/fighters? That’s 50,000 at most. Other tallies are 30,000. If Hamas is so intent on creating haters that want nothing more than to kill Jews, why do they recruit so few? Besides, that avoids answering the question directly. What motivated Hamas to do on Oct 7 something it had never done before? What had they hoped to get out of the raid? Just the joy of killing Jews seems a rather mundane reason considering most of them had to know they would be killed in return. I’m sure the potential joy of massacring people you’ve been taught all your life to hate was a component, but there has to be more to it than that. What do you suppose it is?

• Haha
Do you find it odd that out of 2.3 million people in Gaza Hamas has been able to attract at most 50,000 people, and only a percentage of them are terrorist/fighters? That’s 50,000 at most. Other tallies are 30,000. If Hamas is so intent on creating haters that want nothing more than to kill Jews, why do they recruit so few? Besides, that avoids answering the question directly. What motivated Hamas to do on Oct 7 something it had never done before? What had they hoped to get out of the raid? Just the joy of killing Jews seems a rather mundane reason considering most of them had to know they would be killed in return. I’m sure the potential joy of massacring people you’ve been taught all your life to hate was a component, but there has to be more to it than that. What do you suppose it is?
Nope. That's all it was. Nothing more.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT