ADVERTISEMENT

Israel Continues To Become Isolated

If you kill another person because he was trying to kill you, that’s “justifiable homicide”. If you obliterate another region because its inhabitants are trying to obliterate your country, that’s justifiable genocide, commonly known as “warfare”. Anyone who doesn’t realize this possesses the naïveté of a 15 year old girl, or he could just be a complete dumbass, or he could just be trying to provide cover for the Terrorstinians.

If you kill another person because he was trying to kill you, that’s “justifiable homicide”. If you obliterate another region because its inhabitants are trying to obliterate your country, that’s justifiable genocide, commonly known as “warfare”. Anyone who doesn’t realize this possesses the naïveté of a 15 year old girl, or he could just be a complete dumbass, or he could just be trying to provide cover for the Terrorstinians.
Think what you will, but Israel is turning itself into a pariah nation and dragging us down with them. That’s the subject of this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Are they?

I’ve seen that language before.

So have you.
Yes, I believe Israel is digging a diplomatic hole that it may take years or decades to crawl out of. The only true supporter they have in the UN is the USA. Western European countries that have stood by Israel’s side are pulling away in disgust of Bibi’s blood lust. Countries have begun to refuse to ship armaments, unions are refusing to load ships headed their way. Polite diplomatic language is turning increasingly sour. The US hegemony is withering in front of our eyes, and our stubborn defense of Israel’s genocide is not having the effect it once had.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes, I believe Israel is digging a diplomatic hole that it may take years or decades to crawl out of. The only true supporter they have in the UN is the USA. Western European countries that have stood by Israel’s side are pulling away in disgust of Bibi’s blood lust. Countries have begun to refuse to ship armaments, unions are refusing to load ships headed their way. Polite diplomatic language is turning incressingly sour. The US hegemony is withering in front of our eyes, and our stubborn defense of Israel’s genocide is not having the effect it once had.

The opinions of a pro-terrorist Hamas supporter.

Israel isn't going anywhere. When the world comes to an end, there will still be an Israel.

Lonely Dan, you are doing this for attention and nothing else.
Israel the country maybe not. An Israeli genocidal apartheid state probably cannot last much longer. Israeli citizens will either put a stop to it or the rest of the world will. At this point in time it looks like it will be up to the rest of the world. And if that happens there will be a reckoning awaiting the USA for not doing anything about it when it could

The opinions of a pro-terrorist Hamas supporter.
When you write things like this I can never tell if you're so stupid you believe it or my comments have triggered you into fury and you think you can trigger me back by writing lies. I don't want to believe you're that stupid, you don't always appear to be, but if you think your insults and lies are going to trigger me and make me mad I assure you they will not. What you are is an irritant, someone who turns what could be a civil conversation into mush. Maybe that's why you do it.

When you write things like this I can never tell if you're so stupid you believe it or my comments have triggered you into fury and you think you can trigger me back by writing lies. I don't want to believe you're that stupid, you don't always appear to be, but if you think your insults and lies are going to trigger me and make me mad I assure you they will not. What you are is an irritant, someone who turns what could be a civil conversation into mush. Maybe that's why you do it.

Hitler hated the Jews too.

Yes, I believe Israel is digging a diplomatic hole that it may take years or decades to crawl out of. The only true supporter they have in the UN is the USA. Western European countries that have stood by Israel’s side are pulling away in disgust of Bibi’s blood lust. Countries have begun to refuse to ship armaments, unions are refusing to load ships headed their way. Polite diplomatic language is turning increasingly sour. The US hegemony is withering in front of our eyes, and our stubborn defense of Israel’s genocide is not having the effect it once had.

Same people hate Yahoo that hate Trump.

Same genesis.

Same messengers

Same rhetoric.

Now ignore what I’ve said and say something about genocide without wondering where your message comes from.

I
Same people hate Yahoo that hate Trump.

Same genesis.

Same messengers

Same rhetoric.

Now ignore what I’ve said and say something about genocide without wondering where your message comes from.
I think I’ll ignore it completely because I have no idea what you just said.

• Haha
It is impossible -- IMPOSSIBLE-- to have such a level of contempt for Israel and its right to defend itself without animosity towards Jews behind it.
I fully support Israel’s right to defend itself. I wish it would have done so on Oct 7. The contempt I have is not for Israel or Jews or Judaism. The contempt I have is for Netanyahu and his extremist far right Zionist associates that are covering up their incompetence on Oct 7 by unleashing genocide in Gaza.

• Haha
I fully support Israel’s right to defend itself. I wish it would have done so on Oct 7. The contempt I have is not for Israel or Jews or Judaism. The contempt I have is for Netanyahu and his extremist far right Zionist associates that are covering up their incompetence on Oct 7 by unleashing genocide in Gaza.
You can't even come up with a real number of deaths in Gaza - yet insist it is genocide. The only conclusion one can take from that total illogical stance is that you hate Jews.

You can't even come up with a real number of deaths in Gaza - yet insist it is genocide. The only conclusion one can take from that total illogical stance is that you hate Jews.
I have come up with the real number of deaths in Gaza. It’s you that shies away. What’s illogical is your thinking I hate Jews.

• Haha
Sad Pablo Escobar GIF by NETFLIX

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT