ADVERTISEMENT

Hezbollah Chief Boasts Israel Has Been Defeated

No, as badly as you want to make this a gotcha you are mistaken.

What you have never heard me say (although I’m sure in your prejudiced mind you think you have) is Israel does not have a right to exist. What you have heard me say is Israel does not have the right to exist as a western imposed neo-colonialist racist Jewish supremacist government smothering the indigenous people who had lived there for a thousand plus years before the Zionists showed up claiming God gave it to them.

For all its flaws at least America has attempted to make amends. Indigenous American Indians have the same rights and responsibilities as their conquerors. Israel should follow suit. Release the people from the prison know as Gaza, give them the same rights afforded Jews, let them own land, vote, have businesses like they should have. Quit treating them like animals. I don’t know why you find it so hard to understand.

You missed troll and landed on nagging bitch.

The murder and rape of 1200 innocent Israeli citizens is not an threat to Israelis existence? SMFH where do you come up with this insanity?
You just can’t let the rape charge go, can you, as many times and places as it has been debunked. The murder of 1100 people and the capture of 250 hostages is all I need to know to hate what Hamas did. I don’t understand why you feel compelled to prove your addiction to Israeli deception, but for some reason you do. And you are batty if you think Oct 7 posed any danger to the continued existence of the Israeli state.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You just can’t let the rape charge go, can you, as many times and places as it has been debunked. The murder of 1100 people and the capture of 250 hostages is all I need to know to hate what Hamas did. I don’t understand why you feel compelled to prove your addiction to Israeli deception, but for some reason you do. And you are batty if you think Oct 7 posed any danger to the continued existence of the Israeli state.
You've completely lost it Dan. Hamas wants that $19 dollar donation asap.

Are you denying Israeli women were raped in the October 7th attack? That's even more insane.

Are you denying Israeli women were raped in the October 7th attack? That's even more insane.
As of the middle of last week exactly one woman claimed she had bern raped and she said it happened while a hostage before being freed, not on Oct 7. The woman in charge of the UN investigation that the western media hyped as saying there was sexual abuse (not rape) said her team looked at thousands of photos and videos of Oct 7 and did not see an instance of rape. The family of the “girl in black” hyped incessantly by the western media after the NY Times piece were furious and insisted she had not been raped (only murdered, but that’s not enough for you apparently). The “medic” who gained fame by reporting on the teen twins being raped and murdered had to publicly admit he lied when it was shown they didn’t exist. So far the only “proof” there was systematic intentional mass rape as a method of terror on Oct 7 is the accusation from Uncle Bibi who has remained peculiarly silent since it’s propaganda arm in the western press spread the word. Was there mass rape? I don’t know, but all signs point to no.

As of the middle of last week exactly one woman claimed she had bern raped and she said it happened while a hostage before being freed, not on Oct 7. The woman in charge of the UN investigation that the western media hyped as saying there was sexual abuse (not rape) said her team looked at thousands of photos and videos of Oct 7 and did not see an instance of rape. The family of the “girl in black” hyped incessantly by the western media after the NY Times piece were furious and insisted she had not been raped (only murdered, but that’s not enough for you apparently). The “medic” who gained fame by reporting on the teen twins being raped and murdered had to publicly admit he lied when it was shown they didn’t exist. So far the only “proof” there was systematic intentional mass rape as a method of terror on Oct 7 is the accusation from Uncle Bibi who has remained peculiarly silent since it’s propaganda arm in the western press spread the word. Was there mass rape? I don’t know, but all signs point to no.
Proof of your claims?

Kind of like killing 1200 Israelis is not a threat to Israel's, existence, Hamas is not using civilians as human shields, Palestinians are not using tunnels and the Palestinians are merely innocent victims of Israeli genocide. SMFH you have lost it Dan.

Kind of like killing 1200 Israelis is not a threat to Israel's, existence, Hamas is not using civilians as human shields, Palestinians are not using tunnels and the Palestinians are merely innocent victims of Israeli genocide. SMFH you have lost it Dan.
Please explain. PLEASE EXPLAIN the epistemic threat to the existence of the state of Israel by the attack on Oct 7. How close was the government from falling? How close was Hamas to overrunning the nation and taking charge? I’d really like to know. Was Benjamin Netanyahu soiling his pants in fear as he heard the rattle of gunfire outside his bunker? Were Israel’s tanks, armored vehicles, fighter jets, none of which were available to Hamas that day, a breath away from being turned on Israel? Was Hamas only seconds away from overwhelming Israel’s helicopter gunships? Really, Bearcat, please explain how Israel waz on the brink of extinction on Oct 7.

Please explain. PLEASE EXPLAIN the epistemic threat to the existence of the state of Israel by the attack on Oct 7. How close was the government from falling? How close was Hamas to overrunning the nation and taking charge? I’d really like to know. Was Benjamin Netanyahu soiling his pants in fear as he heard the rattle of gunfire outside his bunker? Were Israel’s tanks, armored vehicles, fighter jets, none of which were available to Hamas that day, a breath away from being turned on Israel? Was Hamas only seconds away from overwhelming Israel’s helicopter gunships? Really, Bearcat, please explain how Israel waz on the brink of extinction on Oct 7.
Pretty simple Dan, if the PM can not insure the safety of the citizens his time is over, not to mention those 1200 would severely disagree with you. Israel is not like the US with their leftist sycophants that will overlook anything to support their polticians

Pretty simple Dan, if the PM can not insure the safety of the citizens his time is over, not to mention those 1200 would severely disagree with you. Israel is not like the US with their leftist sycophants that will overlook anything to support their polticians
Huh? Nothing about Oct 7 put the nation or the government of Israel in danger of going out of existence. Neither Hamas or any other Palestinian organization has ever put the nation of Israel or its government in danger of going out of existence. Therefore, Bearcat, neither Hamas nor Oct 7 were any more an existential threat to Israel than Jan 6 was to the USA. It is utter lunacy to think otherwise.

Huh? Nothing about Oct 7 put the nation or the government of Israel in danger of going out of existence. Neither Hamas or any other Palestinian organization has ever put the nation of Israel or its government in danger of going out of existence. Therefore, Bearcat, neither Hamas nor Oct 7 were any more an existential threat to Israel than Jan 6 was to the USA. It is utter lunacy to think otherwise.
You don't get it and never will. You might as well join the mob in Dearborn out chanting death to Israel, death to the US.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
A bunch of dead Israelis disagree.

But what's a few dead Jews amidst the terrible suffering the Jews have put the always peace seeking Palestinians through since before the dawn of time, amiright?

At least I know what “existential threat” means.
If you were the Prime Minister and that took place under your watch, I'm sure your perspective would be different but then again with your hatred of Bibi you think it's a good thing.

A bunch of dead Israelis disagree.

But what's a few dead Jews amidst the terrible suffering the Jews have put the always peace seeking Palestinians through since before the dawn of time, amiright?
My goodness dealing with the tag team match gets tiring. Nothing about Oct 7 and nothing about Hamas put Israel in danger of ceasing to exist.

My goodness dealing with the tag team match gets tiring. Nothing about Oct 7 and nothing about Hamas put Israel in danger of ceasing to exist.
Says the guy who lives in a gated community in [checks notes] Oklahoma.

Says the guy who lives in a gated community in [checks notes] Oklahoma.
Sometimes you guys say something that is so off the beaten path I laugh loud enough to stir my wife. That’s a wowzer, Medic!

One more question for you...

If the IDF's accidental killing of Palestinian civilians is "genocide" according to you, what do you call what Hamas did on October 7?

One more question for you...

If the IDF's accidental killing of Palestinian civilians is "genocide" according to you, what do you call what Hamas did on October 7?
The IDF is not accidentally killing innocent Palestinians. It’s intentional and it’s straight up genocide as even Israeli leadership is telling its own people in Hebrew. What I call what Hamas did is straight up terrorism.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
The IDF is not accidentally killing innocent Palestinians. It’s intentional and it’s straight up genocide as even Israeli leadership is telling its own people in Hebrew. What I call what Hamas did is straight up terrorism.
So what Hamas did isn't genocide even though their stated intention is the destruction of Israel?

So what Hamas did isn't genocide even though their stated intention is the destruction of Israel?
I have no doubt Hamas would commit genocide if it had the capability. And you should have no doubt that Israel is committing genocide because it has the capability.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Ah yes...blood libel. Tactic of fiendish antisemites across the ages.

I have no doubt Hamas would commit genocide if it had the capability. And you should have no doubt that Israel is committing genocide because it has the capability.
Sorry, but I don't inappropriately use the word "genocide" like the people that claim men can get pregnant.

So I guess Israel should just wait around until Hamas gets the capability to destroy it to bother with it?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Sorry, but I don't inappropriately use the word "genocide" like the people that claim men can get pregnant.

So I guess Israel should just wait around until Hamas gets the capability to destroy it to bother with it?
I’m not one who claims men can get pregnant. No, Israel should not wait another minute to stop the genocide and start taking steps to either: a) agree to create two states, or b) begin accepting Palestinians as equal citizens in one state.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT