ADVERTISEMENT

Against Genocidal Enemies, Israel Seeks Peace And Fights Fairly

Do you find it odd that out of 2.3 million people in Gaza Hamas has been able to attract at most 50,000 people, and only a percentage of them are terrorist/fighters? That’s 50,000 at most. Other tallies are 30,000. If Hamas is so intent on creating haters that want nothing more than to kill Jews, why do they recruit so few? Besides, that avoids answering the question directly. What motivated Hamas to do on Oct 7 something it had never done before? What had they hoped to get out of the raid? Just the joy of killing Jews seems a rather mundane reason considering most of them had to know they would be killed in return. I’m sure the potential joy of massacring people you’ve been taught all your life to hate was a component, but there has to be more to it than that. What do you suppose it is?
No one knows the exact number of terrorists in Gaza. That sounds low and I would guess you are getting that from questionable sources.

If the number is 50,000 that is still a lot IMO. That is 50 battalions from a small population. Did Bin Laden ever have that many followers? Egypt still has not accepted Palestinians, obviously for Egypt that is 50,000 or more terrorists than they want to have. Most of them have gone to countries that support state sponsored terrorism. The civilians voted in Hamas to represent them. And if Palestinians are being more repressed by Hamas than Israel, the 2.3M should have no problem arming themselves and ending Hamas. Hamas will not stop once they get a “state”. They are out to eliminate all Jews and the Jewish state.

The big reason Hamas attacked as an Iranian proxy when they did because they wanted to kill the Abraham Accords. Israel was getting closer to peace in the Middle East, and Hamas and Iran would have none of it.

Several Arab states want to assimilate in to the world and create economic development, Saudia Arabia at the forefront.

Iran and Hamas want to eliminate forever the Jewish state. You are naive to think otherwise.

No one knows the exact number of terrorists in Gaza. That sounds low and I would guess you are getting that from questionable sources.

If the number is 50,000 that is still a lot IMO. That is 50 battalions from a small population. Did Bin Laden ever have that many followers? Egypt still has not accepted Palestinians, obviously for Egypt that is 50,000 or more terrorists than they want to have. Most of them have gone to countries that support state sponsored terrorism. The civilians voted in Hamas to represent them. And if Palestinians are being more repressed by Hamas than Israel, the 2.3M should have no problem arming themselves and ending Hamas. Hamas will not stop once they get a “state”. They are out to eliminate all Jews and the Jewish state.

The big reason Hamas attacked as an Iranian proxy when they did because they wanted to kill the Abraham Accords. Israel was getting closer to peace in the Middle East, and Hamas and Iran would have none of it.

Several Arab states want to assimilate in to the world and create economic development, Saudia Arabia at the forefront.

Iran and Hamas want to eliminate forever the Jewish state. You are naive to think otherwise.
Under those ratios you gave Dan, the US would have 7.2M people in the armed forces and we only have 2M. That is a huge terrorist army for such a small population.

Last edited:

What have I said that makes you think I think otherwise? I think you make an excellent point that has been bandied about from the beginning. Other reports say Iran was as surprised as the rest of us. But even that reason makes little sense to me. What did Hamas think they were going to gain? Whatever it was Hamas made a massive miscalculation. If they thought they’d make a quick raid, capture some hostages to exchange with Israel, as some people have opined, why murder 1,100 people in the most gruesome way? At least most gruesome up to that point, Israel says “ hold my beer.” I can come up with no logical political reason for what motivated Hamas. But now I’m done for the night. I’ll be happy to pick back up with you in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Under those ratios you gave Dan, the US would have 7.2M people in the armed forces and we only have 2M. That is a huge terrorist army for such a small population.
Yet it is a tiny terrorist army to go against Israel and her Sugar Daddy, the USA. Now I’m going to bed!

What have I said that makes you think I think otherwise? I think you make an excellent point that has been bandied about from the beginning. Other reports say Iran was as surprised as the rest of us. But even that reason makes little sense to me. What did Hamas think they were going to gain? Whatever it was Hamas made a massive miscalculation. If they thought they’d make a quick raid, capture some hostages to exchange with Israel, as some people have opined, why murder 1,100 people in the most gruesome way? At least most gruesome up to that point, Israel says “ hold my beer.” I can come up with no logical political reason for what motivated Hamas. But now I’m done for the night. I’ll be happy to pick back up with you in the morning.
You don’t even mention Hamas initiated the attack and killed innocent women and children. Slaughtered them. You call it a raid with hostages, you are a clown. And you say Israel killed 1,100 in the most gruesome way, and never mind they warned and gave time to evacuate and defended in their military gear under their flag, not hiding.

Pretty sure you hate Jews Dan.

You do understand your POV frankly pisses some people off and wishes Israel had not shown so much restraint and killed as many terrorists as fast as possible? Israel is defending itself fairly and people like you swallow the propaganda. Why should Israel show so much restraint when people like you no matter what they do make them the evil state? You say you don’t hate Jews, but your logic screams that is not the case.

Last edited:
You don’t even mention Hamas initiated the attack and killed innocent women and children. Slaughtered them. You call it a raid with hostages, you are a clown. And you say Israel killed 1,100 in the most gruesome way, and never mind they warned and gave time to evacuate and defended in their military gear under their flag, not hiding.

You do understand your POV frankly pisses some people off and wishes Israel had not shown so much constraint and killed as many terrorists as fast as possible? Israel is defending itself fairly and people like you swallow the propaganda. Why should Israel show so much constraint when people like you no matter what they do make them the evil state? You say you don’t hate Jews, but your logic screams that is not the case.
He will vehemently deny but he's dropped a number of antisemitic tropes and dog whistles in the past.

Yer falafel shop mus
Do you find it odd that out of 2.3 million people in Gaza Hamas has been able to attract at most 50,000 people, and only a percentage of them are terrorist/fighters? That’s 50,000 at most. Other tallies are 30,000. If Hamas is so intent on creating haters that want nothing more than to kill Jews, why do they recruit so few? Besides, that avoids answering the question directly. What motivated Hamas to do on Oct 7 something it had never done before? What had they hoped to get out of the raid? Just the joy of killing Jews seems a rather mundane reason considering most of them had to know they would be killed in return. I’m sure the potential joy of massacring people you’ve been taught all your life to hate was a component, but there has to be more to it than that. What do you suppose it is?
What the fvck are you smokin Dan? God dam almighty!

You do understand your POV frankly pisses some people off and wishes Israel had not shown so much constraint and killed as many terrorists as fast as possible? Israel is defending itself fairly and people like you swallow the propaganda. Why should Israel show so much constraint when people like you no matter what they do make them the evil state? You say you don’t hate Jews, but your logic screams that is not the case.
On Reply 19 you asked who started Oct 7, and on Reply 20 I said Hamas. So your claim that I don’t even mention that Hamas is responsible for its attack is bogus. And absurd. Hamas attacked multiple locations and murdered hundreds of innocent civilians in the most gruesome way. I’ve said that multiple times. What those men did is unforgivable, and they deserve to be put to death. I’ve said that multiple times as well. I did not call it a “raid with hostages,” I said if that was what they intended it to be it makes no sense why they killed so many people. Israel has responded by killing about 30,000 people, wounding upwards of 70,000 more, almost all of whom were as innocent as the Israeli victims of Oct 7. I posted a link written by an American doctor who went to Gaza for one week and detailed what he encountered, which included amputation of body parts from children. What those innocent people have been put through for over 120 days (and counting) is IMO far more gruesome than what the innocent Israeli citizens suffered on the one day of Oct 7. You apparently disagree, but my opinion does not make me a Jew hater.

I do understand that you and the others have had a visceral emotional reaction to Oct 7 and you will allow nothing to interfere with the hatred it engendered in you. Your reaction has led you to equate any criticism of Israel’s government for countering the attack of Oct 7 with unequivocal genocide with hatred toward the critic. I guess that’s a burden I’ll have to bear. You and your buddies will just have to be pissed off, because I will not sit silent while Israel rampages through Gaza intent on blood soaked slaughter. I know you and your buddies on this board have convinced yourselves because your opinion overwhelmingly dominates the discussion you think your opinion is dominate across the country and the world. And why wouldn’t you, you have no clue what the opposite concern is beyond hearing what I say because you have encased yourselves in your mutual hatred and can’t see that your opinion is part of a very small and shrinking minority.

He will vehemently deny but he's dropped a number of antisemitic tropes and dog whistles in the past.
Yes, I vehemently deny I’ve dropped anything antisemitic or dog whistle. I’ve asked you before and I’ll ask you now to provide some examples of the tropes and dog whistles only you can hear.

Yes, I vehemently deny I’ve dropped anything antisemitic or dog whistle. I’ve asked you before and I’ll ask you now to provide some examples of the tropes and dog whistles only you can hear.
I've provided examples before and you conveniently overlook and forget them.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
428635683_10160997893284061_6369350047582765307_n.jpg

From a close friend: The site of the Nova Music Festival where 364 were killed and 40 taken hostage.

One security guard asked my why so many people in America supported Hamas. He asked if they had seen the videos? And if they had how could they not care? He did when the Las Vegas concert shooting happened in 2017 that Israel didn’t ask the political motivations or who was at fault they just mourned for America. He said the media in Israel reported the facts and the people mourned for Americans. He asked why we couldn’t do at least the same.

427816289_10160996856544061_7876839766619629357_n.jpg

This is not a scene from the Walking Dead. These are the cars that were burnt in the Hamas attack in Israel on 10/7 … vehicles that were burnt at the music festival and in the kibbutz’s.

428635683_10160997893284061_6369350047582765307_n.jpg

From a close friend: The site of the Nova Music Festival where 364 were killed and 40 taken hostage.

One security guard asked my why so many people in America supported Hamas. He asked if they had seen the videos? And if they had how could they not care? He did when the Las Vegas concert shooting happened in 2017 that Israel didn’t ask the political motivations or who was at fault they just mourned for America. He said the media in Israel reported the facts and the people mourned for Americans. He asked why we couldn’t do at least the same.
I don’t know why anyone in America would support Hamas, especially after Oct 7. I know I don’t.

Reactions: AC2020
427816289_10160996856544061_7876839766619629357_n.jpg

This is not a scene from the Walking Dead. These are the cars that were burnt in the Hamas attack in Israel on 10/7 … vehicles that were burnt at the music festival and in the kibbutz’s.
This is a tough one to respond to. According to Israeli authorities at least 70 cars were burnt by the IDF during the Oct 7 attack. Do we know for a fact this picture is of cars burned by Hamas?

Nope. You can go back and look. Sure must be nice to have a convenient selective memory.
You should ask Bearcat about that. In this instance I conclude you know you are blowing smoke and can’t confirm what you claim.

On Reply 19 you asked who started Oct 7, and on Reply 20 I said Hamas. So your claim that I don’t even mention that Hamas is responsible for its attack is bogus. And absurd. Hamas attacked multiple locations and murdered hundreds of innocent civilians in the most gruesome way. I’ve said that multiple times. What those men did is unforgivable, and they deserve to be put to death. I’ve said that multiple times as well. I did not call it a “raid with hostages,” I said if that was what they intended it to be it makes no sense why they killed so many people. Israel has responded by killing about 30,000 people, wounding upwards of 70,000 more, almost all of whom were as innocent as the Israeli victims of Oct 7. I posted a link written by an American doctor who went to Gaza for one week and detailed what he encountered, which included amputation of body parts from children. What those innocent people have been put through for over 120 days (and counting) is IMO far more gruesome than what the innocent Israeli citizens suffered on the one day of Oct 7. You apparently disagree, but my opinion does not make me a Jew hater.

I do understand that you and the others have had a visceral emotional reaction to Oct 7 and you will allow nothing to interfere with the hatred it engendered in you. Your reaction has led you to equate any criticism of Israel’s government for countering the attack of Oct 7 with unequivocal genocide with hatred toward the critic. I guess that’s a burden I’ll have to bear. You and your buddies will just have to be pissed off, because I will not sit silent while Israel rampages through Gaza intent on blood soaked slaughter. I know you and your buddies on this board have convinced yourselves because your opinion overwhelmingly dominates the discussion you think your opinion is dominate across the country and the world. And why wouldn’t you, you have no clue what the opposite concern is beyond hearing what I say because you have encased yourselves in your mutual hatred and can’t see that your opinion is part of a very small and shrinking minority.
Yasser Dan from above: "If they thought they’d make a quick raid, capture some hostages to exchange with Israel, as some people have opined, why murder 1,100 people in the most gruesome way?"

Yasser Dan, IF Israel wanted to commit genocide they have not done a very good of it considering their military and nuclear capability. Hamas kept some people from leaving to use as human shields. If Hamas would declare war on Israel, wear military clothing identified with their "flag", let their civilians leave and assist them to do so, it would be so much easier for Israel to commit to a ground war that could hunt down their enemy combatants and mostly kill the terrorists. Israeli soldiers wearing military uniforms under their flag would also be clearly seen and allow those Israel is fighting to see them coming and defend themselves. That is a fair fight.

Hamas wants to do everything possible for innocents to die, to gain support from like minded religious fanatics and Jew haters. Only one side hides behind innocents. Only one side wears military clothing clearly marked with whose flag they are fighting and defending under. Only one side warned they were coming and granted the ability to leave. Only side tries to keep the civilians around them as a human shield. Only one side fights under the Geneva Conventions. This is why the GC's allow for execution of terrorists and for them to not to be taken as POW's, because terrorists cause the most harm to innocent civilians, on both sides of the conflict.

The gullible like you Dan? You and those like you are going to create more conflict, you defend the indefensible, you REWARD the actions of these terrorists by actually saying they have a proper motive, or that a proper motive should even be considered. Terrorists and those who want to end Israel as a Jewish State will never stop, it is not about hating anyone for me. It is about understanding the absolute hate and religious extremism Hamas and many of the Palestinians represent. I just see Hamas for what they are, and the sooner they are exterminated the safer we will all be. Iran and Hamas? Both hate all that Israel and the USA stands for, you better hope Iran never gets a nuke because they will drop it on Israel. I am sure you will be saying again for us to ask why were they motivated to do that? That is like asking have we ever considered why Nazi Germany was motivated to exterminate the entire Jewish population from the face of the earth. The motive does not matter, that is pure evil that has to be rooted out and eliminated from this planet.

I don't need to know or understand their motivation, only that it is pure evil and to root out pure evil is difficult when they don't value their own life and raise kids to be suicide bombers. Israel does not raise suicide bombers. Israel respects the sanctity of life, they show it time and time again.

Israeli soldiers get in front of their civilians, Hamas hides behind their "civilians".

Hamas never should of invaded Israel and slaughtered and raped innocent children and women if they did not want to engage an Israeli army that is clearly marked and identified, fights and defends under their flag, and risks their life by identifying themselves as such. Hamas is a bunch of chickenshit murderers that will not and can not declare a war, grant warning, and clearly identify themselves. Evil chickenshit monsters that want everyone else but themselves to die.

This is not about hating Hamas, it is about ending this with good prevailing over pure evil. I am shocked how much restraint Israel has shown, and Dan we are not in the minority in the eyes of western civilization, not even close. We are seeing who is weak and gullible to propaganda that actually equates Israel with the religious evil fanatics that call themselves Hamas and represent the worst intentions possible, no different than Nazi Germany. Some of us learned from WW2, we are inching closer to a larger war, but not because of Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: AC2020

US Officials: Hamas Pushes Misinformation To Play the Victim​

CLINT VAN WINKLE
11/09/2023

False information is being spread, and quickly, in part because the media and UNRWA, the UN agency responsible for Palestinian refugees, parrot Hamas lies and distortions, a Committee on Foreign Affairs hearing is told

“We are witnessing in real time Hamas carrying out their covenant from 1988, which states, ‘Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it just as it obliterated others before it,'” Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said at a House Committee on Foreign Affairs hearing about US support for Israel.

Assistant Secretary of State Barbara A. Leaf and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Dana Stroul provided expert testimony to the committee.

The 1988 covenant is a 9,059-word terrorist manifesto. “There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through jihad,” it says.

It is an inclusive movement, as seen in Article 12 of the covenant: “A woman can go out to fight the enemy without her husband’s permission, and so does the slave: without his master’s permission.”

Slaves are mentioned two further times in the document.

Thirty minutes into the hearing, after the experts and politicians testified that Hamas was using civilians as human shields, had cut a baby out of a mother’s abdomen, beheaded other babies, cooked a live baby in an oven in front of its parents, and wiped out an entire nursery full of young children, a protester interrupted the meeting with unbridled sympathy for Gaza.

Other protesters showed support by sitting behind the witnesses with painted red palms extended towards the committee members to signify that the blood of Palestinians was on their hands. The dead Israeli children did not seem to bother the pro-Palestinian protesters.

This type of behavior and the way certain segments of the US population are siding with a designated terrorist group were discussed at length. Rep. Brian Mast (R-Florida), a former US Army staff sergeant who served in Afghanistan and also did a volunteer stint with the Israel Defense Forces, did not mince words.

Misinformation is spreading so fast partly because the media and UNRWA, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, “parrot” Hamas-controlled Gaza Health Ministry statistics, Mast said, which ultimately leads to misinformation responsible for anti-Semitic attacks across the United States.

When Mast asked Leaf why combatants are not included in the Gaza Health Ministry’s body count, she told him it was because the ministry includes dead Hamas terrorists in its civilian casualty reports.

Hamas lies. Hamas and the Palestinians lie … then they pretend everyone is a victim.
“They expect the world to believe that all these people and these groups … that none of them are combatants. And that is what they want the world to believe and that is what the United Nations goes out and parrots and that is what the media goes out and parrots,” Mast said.

The experts agreed that the number of Palestinians actually killed is unknown.

“Hamas lies. Hamas and the Palestinians lie … then they pretend everyone is a victim,” Mast said. “Are all combatants Hamas?” he asked Stroul, who responded, “No.”

The media’s use of Hamas-sourced information, even though the group is designated as a terrorist organization by the US and others, was brought up by other representatives as well. However, not long after Mast spoke about the Hamas misinformation campaign being pushed and amplified by US media sources, Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) was called out for regurgitating Hamas propaganda.

“This is a good example of the misinformation and disinformation environment,” Stroul told Castro about parts of his statement. Although Castro, a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee, has access to government reports, he continued to cite things he read in newspapers while questioning Leaf and Stroul.

According to Rep. Gregory Jackson (D-New York), Castro’s misinformation was what he called the CNN-dead baby strategy. This strategy involves Hamas getting Palestinians killed, shifting blame to the IDF, and then playing victim.

“The success of this CNN strategy depends on the mainstream media and, unfortunately, perhaps members of Congress, as we recently heard [from Castro],” Jackson said.

The terrorists who killed over 1,400 people in Israel and kidnapped over 240 others documented their attacks with GoPro action cameras.

Hamas could end this today. Just surrender and nobody else gets killed.
Stroul revealed that the US had conducted a defensive attack on Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in Syria less than an hour prior to the hearing. This was in response to one of the most recent attacks by Iranian proxies.

US troops in Iraq and Syria have been attacked 41 times by Iranian proxies since Oct. 7.

“You know, Hamas could end this today. Just surrender and nobody else gets killed. Just surrender,” ranking member Gregory Meeks (D-New York) said during the hearing.

US Officials: Hamas Pushes Misinformation To Play the Victim​

CLINT VAN WINKLE
11/09/2023

False information is being spread, and quickly, in part because the media and UNRWA, the UN agency responsible for Palestinian refugees, parrot Hamas lies and distortions, a Committee on Foreign Affairs hearing is told

“We are witnessing in real time Hamas carrying out their covenant from 1988, which states, ‘Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it just as it obliterated others before it,'” Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said at a House Committee on Foreign Affairs hearing about US support for Israel.

Assistant Secretary of State Barbara A. Leaf and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Dana Stroul provided expert testimony to the committee.

The 1988 covenant is a 9,059-word terrorist manifesto. “There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through jihad,” it says.

It is an inclusive movement, as seen in Article 12 of the covenant: “A woman can go out to fight the enemy without her husband’s permission, and so does the slave: without his master’s permission.”

Slaves are mentioned two further times in the document.

Thirty minutes into the hearing, after the experts and politicians testified that Hamas was using civilians as human shields, had cut a baby out of a mother’s abdomen, beheaded other babies, cooked a live baby in an oven in front of its parents, and wiped out an entire nursery full of young children, a protester interrupted the meeting with unbridled sympathy for Gaza.

Other protesters showed support by sitting behind the witnesses with painted red palms extended towards the committee members to signify that the blood of Palestinians was on their hands. The dead Israeli children did not seem to bother the pro-Palestinian protesters.

This type of behavior and the way certain segments of the US population are siding with a designated terrorist group were discussed at length. Rep. Brian Mast (R-Florida), a former US Army staff sergeant who served in Afghanistan and also did a volunteer stint with the Israel Defense Forces, did not mince words.

Misinformation is spreading so fast partly because the media and UNRWA, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, “parrot” Hamas-controlled Gaza Health Ministry statistics, Mast said, which ultimately leads to misinformation responsible for anti-Semitic attacks across the United States.

When Mast asked Leaf why combatants are not included in the Gaza Health Ministry’s body count, she told him it was because the ministry includes dead Hamas terrorists in its civilian casualty reports.

“They expect the world to believe that all these people and these groups … that none of them are combatants. And that is what they want the world to believe and that is what the United Nations goes out and parrots and that is what the media goes out and parrots,” Mast said.

The experts agreed that the number of Palestinians actually killed is unknown.

“Hamas lies. Hamas and the Palestinians lie … then they pretend everyone is a victim,” Mast said. “Are all combatants Hamas?” he asked Stroul, who responded, “No.”

The media’s use of Hamas-sourced information, even though the group is designated as a terrorist organization by the US and others, was brought up by other representatives as well. However, not long after Mast spoke about the Hamas misinformation campaign being pushed and amplified by US media sources, Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) was called out for regurgitating Hamas propaganda.

“This is a good example of the misinformation and disinformation environment,” Stroul told Castro about parts of his statement. Although Castro, a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee, has access to government reports, he continued to cite things he read in newspapers while questioning Leaf and Stroul.

According to Rep. Gregory Jackson (D-New York), Castro’s misinformation was what he called the CNN-dead baby strategy. This strategy involves Hamas getting Palestinians killed, shifting blame to the IDF, and then playing victim.

“The success of this CNN strategy depends on the mainstream media and, unfortunately, perhaps members of Congress, as we recently heard [from Castro],” Jackson said.

The terrorists who killed over 1,400 people in Israel and kidnapped over 240 others documented their attacks with GoPro action cameras.

Stroul revealed that the US had conducted a defensive attack on Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in Syria less than an hour prior to the hearing. This was in response to one of the most recent attacks by Iranian proxies.

US troops in Iraq and Syria have been attacked 41 times by Iranian proxies since Oct. 7.

“You know, Hamas could end this today. Just surrender and nobody else gets killed. Just surrender,” ranking member Gregory Meeks (D-New York) said during the hearing.
it makes me laugh anymore when I see someone say “Hamas could end this today …”. The Us could also “end this today” by telling Bibi no more weapons.

it makes me laugh anymore when I see someone say “Hamas could end this today …”. The Us could also “end this today” by telling Bibi no more weapons.
This is all you get from the testimony and the 1988 covenant? You expect a sovereign state to allow themselves to be slaughtered and overtaken? Of course you do. Believe people when they tell you who they are, I believe you Dan, you hate Jews no matter how much you tell us you don't. How many donations have you made to Hamas, Dan?

I am absolutely done with you, I don't care to hear anything you have to say about anything ever again. You would do everyone a favor and just leave this board with your hateful rhetoric. Putting you on ignore in the event you stay around. I don't associate with Hamas terrorist sympathizers and never will.

This is all you get from the testimony and the 1988 covenant? You expect a sovereign state to allow themselves to be slaughtered and overtaken? Of course you do. Believe people when they tell you who they are, I believe you Dan, you hate Jews no matter how much you tell us you don't. How many donations have you made to Hamas, Dan?

I am absolutely done with you, I don't care to hear anything you have to say about anything ever again. You would do everyone a favor and just leave this board with your hateful rhetoric. Putting you on ignore in the event you stay around. I don't associate with Hamas terrorist sympathizers and never will.
Is there any rabbit hole you won't go down? No, I don't expect a soverign state to allow its citizens to be slaughtered or overtaken, I expect it to defend itself, which Israel clearly failed to do on Oct. 7. So of course I do not expect what you think I expect! You say you believe people when thay tell you who they are. I've told you a thousand times I don't hate Jews, never have and have no reason to. So keep your word and believe me! I've never donated a thing to Hamas and never will. I regret that your skin is so thin that what I write sends you screaming for your safe space. But it is what it is. Be done with me forever! If you change your mind I'll still be here pissing off people just like you.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT