ADVERTISEMENT

What Do You Think Would Happen

Oh, Palestinians are cannon fodder alright! But you are ignoring the point of the exercise. What do you think would happen if Israeli civilians were cannon fodder equal to that of Palestinian citizens? I gather you think (although you carefully avoid saying it) that the Palestinians would attack unprovoked even if it meant they would be annihilated along with the Israelis. They are so steeped in hatred they are willing to be erased from existence as long as they could kill Jews. You do see the lunacy in thinking that, do you not?
Yes I think the Palestinians would be more than willing to sacrifice themselves to kill the Jews. Not only is that backed up with current events, it's part of their religion.

Yes I think the Palestinians would be more than willing to sacrifice themselves to kill the Jews. Not only is that backed up with current events, it's part of their religion.
And people tell me I’m the one who’s lost his marbles! But now that I think about it I have to confess you may have a point. After all our NeoCons have shown they’re more than willing to destroy America via nuclear war if it meant they could harm Russia just as much. So you may be right about the “NeoCon wing” of the Palestinian people, who have no more control over what their NeoCons do than us. But, just like the majority of Americans react in horror at what our NeoCons want to do, so it is with the majority of Palestinians and their NeoCons. I would suggest you agree with what I wrote but I’m sure you disagree with the Palestinian part.

And people tell me I’m the one who’s lost his marbles! But now that I think about it I have to confess you may have a point. After all our NeoCons have shown they’re more than willing to destroy America via nuclear war if it meant they could harm Russia just as much. So you may be right about the “NeoCon wing” of the Palestinian people, who have no more control over what their NeoCons do than us. But, just like the majority of Americans react in horror at what our NeoCons want to do, so it is with the majority of Palestinians and their NeoCons. I would suggest you agree with what I wrote but I’m sure you disagree with the Palestinian part.
Except my position is backed up with facts, yours is merely based on your feelings.

Except my position is backed up with facts, yours is merely based on your feelings.
To which facts do you refer? The point of the exercise is based on both sides having equal strength, and there are no facts based on that contention. The only “fact” we have before us is Israel’s delight in committing genocide. So if we’re going by fact I’d day you’ve come up empty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT