ADVERTISEMENT

This Silly Doctor Thought He Could Help

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
He doesn’t live in the mythical/fantasy real world. What an idiot he is. He should know to step aside and let the IDF go about the business of genocide. Doesn’t that imbecile know that Israel is the victim here? He should have gone to Israel if he wanted to help. Let those animals in Gaza rot in the consequences of war.

Maybe Hamas should put the people they supposedly represent ahead of their own selfish desires and surrender.

Saying Israel is killing for fun is a ridiculous accusation.
Oh, I’m sorry. Killing them in defense. Yes. They’re killing them because they’re defending Israel. Those women and children and shop keepers and babies are a terrible threat.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Oh, I’m sorry. Killing them in defense. Yes. They’re killing them because they’re defending Israel. Those women and children and shop keepers and babies are a terrible threat.
IS Hamas a problem in your eyes? If so how do you propose to get rid of them?

IS Hamas a problem in your eyes? If so how do you propose to get rid of them?
Yes, Hamas is a problem. As earlier discussed we can't "get rid" of them. Israel needs to find another way rather then their shockingly stated "Final Solution." Tell me: is Israel a problem for the Palestinians in your eyes?

Yes, Hamas is a problem. As earlier discussed we can't "get rid" of them. Israel needs to find another way rather then their shockingly stated "Final Solution." Tell me: is Israel a problem for the Palestinians in your eyes?
Obviously Israel is a problem for the Palestinians, they attacked them and started a war.

The history of the enmity between Israel and the Palestinians did not begin on Oct 7, 2023.
If the truth were told the enmity goes back to the day Israel was created. People can BS themselves all they want to, this is all about religion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT