ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli Journalist Gideon Levy Is The Conscience Of The Nation

Man I miss the days of Trump's Middle East peace accords as opposed to the constant warfare that follows our current administration.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
What did you think of Levy’s article? Do you agree with him?
Disagree. This reads like it was written with the sole premise of earning likes on facebook and not in a treatise of how to run and protect one's nation. There must be consequences for actions like October 7th. And they must be so over the top, as to ensure that the next conspirator isn't likely to do it again. Why do you think the Jan 06. defendants are getting YEARS in jail even if they did nothing but walk around and take a few pictures. Its not about them. Its about telling the world that THIS is the consequence for that transgression and it will come for all who contemplate it. Your journalist doesn't demonstrate any understanding of this tenet, and thus his article comes of as a fluff piece begging "I know you hate Israel, but please still like me" story.

Disagree. This reads like it was written with the sole premise of earning likes on facebook and not in a treatise of how to run and protect one's nation. There must be consequences for actions like October 7th. And they must be so over the top, as to ensure that the next conspirator isn't likely to do it again. Why do you think the Jan 06. defendants are getting YEARS in jail even if they did nothing but walk around and take a few pictures. Its not about them. Its about telling the world that THIS is the consequence for that transgression and it will come for all who contemplate it. Your journalist doesn't demonstrate any understanding of this tenet, and thus his article comes of as a fluff piece begging "I know you hate Israel, but please still like me" story.
So you agree with the over the top prison sentences being handed out to the Jan 6 rioters? It keeps disgruntled American citizens in line, doing what they’re told? That’s what it sounds like you’re saying. A government is justified in doing anything at its disposal, no matter how oppressive, because it has the right to stay in power at all times. Our revolutionary Founding Fathers must be rolling over in their graves

• Haha
So you agree with the over the top prison sentences being handed out to the Jan 6 rioters? It keeps disgruntled American citizens in line, doing what they’re told? That’s what it sounds like you’re saying. A government is justified in doing anything at its disposal, no matter how oppressive, because it has the right to stay in power at all times. Our revolutionary Founding Fathers must be rolling over in their graves
No, I don't agree with the Jan. 06 punishments. But I understand why they are what they are. The author, while highlighting that there was zero benefit in the warfare occurring, failed to highlight this key fact of why the war is as devastating as its been, and as such failed to demonstrate knowledge of the big picture, thus rendering his article into nothing more that a "please still like me" article.

Why do you think the Jan 06. defendants are getting YEARS in jail even if they did nothing but walk around and take a few pictures.

Pleas: Approximately 594 individuals have pleaded guilty to a variety of federal charges, many of whom faced or will face incarceration at sentencing. Approximately 160 have pleaded guilty to felonies. Another 434 have pleaded guilty to misdemeanors.

carry on

No, I don't agree with the Jan. 06 punishments. But I understand why they are what they are. The author, while highlighting that there was zero benefit in the warfare occurring, failed to highlight this key fact of why the war is as devastating as its been, and as such failed to demonstrate knowledge of the big picture, thus rendering his article into nothing more that a "please still like me" article.
I have no words. I’ll say them when I can pick my jaw back off the floor.

• Haha
Pleas: Approximately 594 individuals have pleaded guilty to a variety of federal charges, many of whom faced or will face incarceration at sentencing. Approximately 160 have pleaded guilty to felonies. Another 434 have pleaded guilty to misdemeanors.

carry on
If Trump is elected he's going to pardon them all. LMAO

What does history tell you about actual patriotism, being the cuckfederate you are? Your conscience is a molten nuclear waste dump lol

carry on
So sayeth the boy-stalking sodomite. But to answer your question, history tells me that patriots stand up for free enterprise and decency. Not Marxism, sodomy, and other ideological/sexual perversions.

Bugger on, pedoscott.

From wherever they’ve come before. And I’m not an antisemite, just spitting facts. Israel keeps up this bloodlust and appetite for destruction, and they will conrinue to be hated in the world around them.

carry on
I love Israel and many more tens of millions do, antisemite. BTW, you didn't answer the question, failure. Who's going to attack Israel? What a pathetic, loser clown you are. Hope your ex is enjoying that BBC.

I love Israel and many more tens of millions do, antisemite. BTW, you didn't answer the question, failure. Who's going to attack Israel? What a pathetic, loser clown you are. Hope your ex is enjoying that BBC.
So now it’s confirmed: you are that stupid. Please tell me you’re not associated with OSU in any capacity.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
BTW, you are the one who is an embarrassment to the university. There's no way @ClintonDavidScott spent a day in college, anywhere. Well, maybe TCC. 😆
I don’t think there has ever been a thing @ClintonDavidScott and I have agreed on until now, and I imagine we butt heads over elements of this. But to call him an anti-Semite because you have an emotional overreaction to someone who criticizes a country you claim to love just oozes of stupidity. You might as well own it, it is what you are.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT