ADVERTISEMENT

Hezbollah Chief Boasts Israel Has Been Defeated

I’m not one who claims men can get pregnant. No, Israel should not wait another minute to stop the genocide and start taking steps to either: a) agree to create two states, or b) begin accepting Palestinians as equal citizens in one state.
You use the exact same vocabulary as the ones who do claim men can get pregnant. Shrug.

Dodge, it isn't just Israel involved. Weird. Are you aware of the original two state proposal from way back when? How'd that go? And how many offers of Hamas surrender has Israel refused since Oct 7?

The Palestinians are going to have to want peace before there's peace.

You use the exact same vocabulary as the ones who do claim men can get pregnant. Shrug.

Dodge, it isn't just Israel involved. Weird. Are you aware of the original two state proposal from way back when? How'd that go? And how many offers of Hamas surrender has Israel refused since Oct 7?

The Palestinians are going to have to want peace before there's peace.
You're trying to hard to land your own "gotcha." My vocabulary is my vocabulary.

I am aware that Hamas was helped to be created and aided by the Israeli government because neither want a two state solution. Boy, was that a mistake! I'm surprised you aren't aware, since you keep up with all the news. I suspect the Palestinians would love to have peace. It's Hamas that is holding strong. And as I have said a million times or more, I'm not a Hamas supporter.

You're trying to hard to land your own "gotcha." My vocabulary is my vocabulary.

I am aware that Hamas was helped to be created and aided by the Israeli government because neither want a two state solution. Boy, was that a mistake! I'm surprised you aren't aware, since you keep up with all the news. I suspect the Palestinians would love to have peace. It's Hamas that is holding strong. And as I have said a million times or more, I'm not a Hamas supporter.
Can you point out a few things that lead you to believe the Palestinians want peace with the Jewish people in Israel? Chanting Death to Israel/America, celebrating 9/11/October 7th, decades of Palestinian terrorist attacks on Israel and every Palestinian poll conducted doesn't bode well for your narrative.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Can you point out a few things that lead you to believe the Palestinians want peace with the Jewish people in Israel? Chanting Death to Israel/America, celebrating 9/11/October 7th, decades of Palestinian terrorist attacks on Israel and every Palestinian poll conducted doesn't bode well for your narrative.
You make a compelling argument. Tell me: out of 2.3 million Palestinains in Gaza how many did you see chanting Death to America or Death to Israel and when did you see it? How many Palestinians in Gaza did you witness celebrating 9/11/Oct 7? How many terrorists attacks over the decades have there been? I know you can't give an accurate number, but give your estimate of the number of terrorist attacks from non-Hamas Palestinians? I have pointed out several times why I don't necessarily trust the "Palestinian polls" you hype. Go watch Ashleigh Banfield's 2003 speech at Kansas State University. She explains quite clearly the importance of understanding the attitudes of people when answering poll questions.

Last edited:
You make a compelling argument. Tell me: out of 2.3 million Palestinains in Gaza how many did you see chanting Death to America or Death to Israel and when did you see it? How many Palestinians in Gaza did you witness celebrating 9/11/Oct 7? How many terrorists attacks over the decades have there been? I know you can't give an accuarte number, but give your estimate of the number of terrorist attacks from non-Hamas Palestinians? I have pointed out several times why I don't necessarily trust the "Palestinian polls" you hype. Go watch Ashleigh Banfield's 2003 speech at Kansas State University. She explains quite clearly the importance of understanding the attitudes of people when answering poll questions.
It's not abut how many I see, it's about how many I don't see. You might try to say something along the lines of the Palestinians living in the effected area wanting peace can not speak out for fear of Hamas's retribution but if that is true it shows the Palestinians are cowards, more than willing to be used by Radical Muslims as cannon fodder and goes against the narrative the Palestinians are a brave people standing up against what they think is wrong. Even more telling is we do not see Palestinian or Muslim groups living free of fear of retribution in the US and around the world condemning Hamas, they only condemn Israel and justify October 7th.
These groups just like you try to claim they were/are horrified with what took place on October 7th but that is all BS as the constant attempts to justify and excuse Palestinian actions not only on October 7th but over the last few decades prove otherwise. You shrug your shoulders and say what else do you expect.

It's not abut how many I see, it's about how many I don't see. You might try to say something along the lines of the Palestinians living in the effected area wanting peace can not speak out for fear of Hamas's retribution but if that is true it shows the Palestinians are cowards, more than willing to be used by Radical Muslims as cannon fodder and goes against the narrative the Palestinians are a brave people standing up against what they think is wrong. Even more telling is we do not see Palestinian or Muslim groups living free of fear of retribution in the US and around the world condemning Hamas, they only condemn Israel and justify October 7th.
These groups just like you try to claim they were/are horrified with what took place on October 7th but that is all BS as the constant attempts to justify and excuse Palestinian actions not only on October 7th but over the last few decades prove otherwise. You shrug your shoulders and say what else do you expect.
It would be an interesting experiment to observe your attitude and reaction if you were placed in Gaza for a year or so, considered a Palestinian by Israel, treated like a Palestinian by Israel. What would become of you in that year? Would you be a coward like Palestinians whose character you so malign? Would you become a militant like Hamas after being treated like an animal in ways you can’t imagine in your secure position as an American? Would you become a snitch operating in secret on behalf of the people that scorn you? Which one do you think you’d turn into?

Last edited:
It would be an interesting experiment to observe your attitude and reaction if you were placed in Gaza for a year or so, considered a Palestinian by Israel, treated like a Palestinian by Israel. What would become of you in that year? Would you be a coward like Pakestinians whose character you so malign? Would you become a militant like Hamas after being treated like an animal in ways you can’t imagine in your secure position as an American? Would you become a snitch operating in secret on behalf of the people that scorn you? Which one do you think you’d turn into?
I guess that would depend. Am I raised with the hate Israel indoctrination or do I have the expereince of my current life? In your case we do not have to guess, we know you would be one of the militant Palestinians.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
I guess that would depend. Am I raised with the hate Israel indoctrination or do I have the expereince of my current life? In your case we do not have to guess, we know you would be one of the militant Palestinians.
No, it would be the Bearcat we currently know and admire. In my case, at my age I'm sure I'd be one you call a coward. When I wore a younger man's clothes, who knows.

Only the part about acting on it, doesn't change the mindset.
No, I disagree. The older you get the more you realize that hatred gets you nowhere. It’s a negative emotion that brings negative results. So there’s no point in giving in to that emotion, no point in hating at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT