ADVERTISEMENT

Am I A Human Shield?

Still waiting on evidence to support your belief the Palestinians want peace with Israel.
I have not expressed a belief that the Palestinians want peace with Israel. I have said multiple times in multiple ways that peace is not possible until a change is made in the way they think of each other, and IMO it will be easier for the oppressor, Israel, to make the first change than the oppressed Palestinians.

I have not expressed a belief that the Palestinians want peace with Israel. I have said multiple times in multiple ways that peace is not possible until a change is made in the way they think of each other, and IMO it will be easier for the oppressor, Israel, to make the first change than the oppressed Palestinians.
Hard to have peace with Israel when the Palestinians don’t want peace with Israel.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Hard to have peace with Israel when the Palestinians don’t want peace with Israel.
There can’t be peace as long as hatred is the driving force. It’s very hard to have hate in your heart if it is not returned in kind. No one is saying there can be peace overnight. They’ll have to work very hard to achieve it, but somebody needs to get the ball rolling.

Still about 250 Israeli hostages.

Women and children.

And Hamas is hiding them behind their children.

“Hey Israel, get over it.”
Over a thousand Palestinians, including children, grabbed off the street by Israel and thrown behind bars and kept there without charges being filed or a trial on the horizon, or any sense of when or if they’ll ever be released. Are they prisoners or hostages?

“Hey, Palestine, tough toenails.”

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Another reason I simply don't trust anything HAMAS, their useful idiot protesters in the west or the media have to say about civilian deaths in Gaza.

Another reason I simply don't trust anything HAMAS, their useful idiot protesters in the west or the media have to say about civilian deaths in Gaza.
I agree with you that you should not trust anything Hamas or its supporters say. What it did on October 7 is indefensible, and no one who attempts to defend it should be trusted. By the same token I would caution you to be equally suspicious of what Israel and its incredibly powerful American lobby/propaganda machine has to say. I can think of no article put out by @hotair.com that questions any aspect of Israel’s genocidal reaction, only serial defense of the slaughter of thousands of innocent Palestinians. Truth is one of the first victims of the fog of war. We should be skeptical of all claims by both sides.

There comes a point in time where enough is enough. Decades of being attacked by people intent on your destruction, always being restrained in your response has led to nothing but more attacks, more Israeli deaths and more horrors for the Israelis. The inhuman brutality of Hamas on October 7th was the straw that broke the camels back. Israel has every right and every justification to wipe Hamas and anyone that supports them off the face of the earth. Sadly some innocent people will be harmed but that’s the cost of the appeasement policies of the past. No more appeasement, time to end it once and for all.

I agree with you that you should not trust anything Hamas or its supporters say. What it did on October 7 is indefensible, and no one who attempts to defend it should be trusted. By the same token I would caution you to be equally suspicious of what Israel and its incredibly powerful American lobby/propaganda machine has to say. I can think of no article put out by @hotair.com that questions any aspect of Israel’s genocidal reaction, only serial defense of the slaughter of thousands of innocent Palestinians. Truth is one of the first victims of the fog of war. We should be skeptical of all claims by both sides.
How to say you are an antisemite without saying you are an antisemite? Use dog whistles like in the above post.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Man I would love for you to say some of this shit to my face. You've gone from eccentric old boob to full on Jew hater.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Man I would love for you to say some of this shit to my face. You've gone from eccentric old boob to full on Jew hater.
If you are going to criticize Hamas for some of the things they have done - and criticism is fully justified - then you should not be afraid to criticize the Israeli government for doing essentially the same thing. Not once have I said anything to indicate I hate Jews. My words indicate that I hate what the Israeli state is doing to Palestinians.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Saying "essentially the same thing" is a dog whistle that says you hate Jews. Period.

.they have been attacked for decades. They really have done credible
If you are going to criticize Hamas for some of the things they have done - and criticism is fully justified - then you should not be afraid to criticize the Israeli government for doing essentially the same thing. Not once have I said anything to indicate I hate Jews. My words indicate that I hate what the Israeli state is doing to Palestinians.
i bet you don't kill a fly.

Let me post this chart again in case you missed it the first time. Look at these numbers and ask yourself which population has the most to fear from the other, the 2.3 million Gazans or the 9.7 milluon Israelis.

https://cdn.statcdn.com/Infographic/images/normal/16516.jpeg
Dan. Ask yourself if a person is using the people of Gaza as shields. I just showed you video of Hamas firing from a hospital. That would be a definition of using human shields.

Dan. Ask yourself if a person is using the people of Gaza as shields. I just showed you video of Hamas firing from a hospital. That would be a definition of using human shields.

When have I denied Hamas uses human shields? Hell, from my very first post I talked about Hamas using human shields. What you deny, or so it seems to me, is the Palestinians in Gaza have faced far worse consequences from Israeli attacks than the other way around. And come on, let’s be honest with each other, do you seriously think Hamas firing rockets from in front of a hospital, which is a grievous affront to all morality, somehow is more cowardly and/or immoral than Israel dropping 2000 pound bombs from airplanes thousands of feet in the air where there is no possibility of being shot down? IMO there is an immoral equivalence from a purely principled point of view. But the numbers don’t lie. From a numbers point of view there’s no equivalence in sight.

Last edited:
When have I denied Hamas uses human shields? Hell, from my very first post I talked about Hamas using human shields. What you deny, or so it seems to me, is the Palestinians in Gaza have faced far worse consequences from Israeli attacks than the other way around. And come on, let’s be honest with each other, do you seriously think Hamas firing rockets from in front of a hospital, which is a grievous affront to all morality, somehow is more cowardly and/or immoral than Israel dropping 2000 pound bombs from airplanes thousands of feet in the air where there is no possibility of being shot down? IMO there is an immoral equivalence from a purely principled point of view. But the numbers don’t lie. From a numbers point of view there’s no equivalence in sight.
With human shields don't you think the numbers are going to be equal? Hamas is hiding behind the Gaza people while shooting.

Last edited:
With human shields don't you think the numbers are going to be in equal
Maybe, but I would suggest superior numbers (think Russia vs Ukraine), technology, armaments, sophisticated weaponry, lack of concern for collateral damage, backup super powers and the like have a far greater influence than human shields. Let me ask again: does Israel use human shields when it puts military installations in populated areas? Did you look at the UN chart I showed you? How do you explain the huge discrepancy in the numbers if Israel is as threatened as is popularly believed?

So Hamas can attack Israel's civilians with rockets while firing from schools and hospitals with civilians as cover and Israel is suppose to just sit back and take it because they have better weapons. Why does Israel have better weapons? Oh yeah Hitler tried genocide on people he didn't agree with. Kind of like Hamas and hell we just a dem rep call "from the river to the sea, palestine will be free."- Rashida Tlaib D- MI.

Israel has developed a lot of their own weapons because they have been attacked since they have been in existence.

So Hamas can attack Israel's civilians with rockets while firing from schools and hospitals with civilians as cover and Israel is suppose to just sit back and take it because they have better weapons. Why does Israel have better weapons? Oh yeah Hitler tried genocide on people he didn't agree with. Kind of like Hamas and hell we just a dem rep call "from the river to the sea, palestine will be free."- Rashida Tlaib D- MI.

Israel has developed a lot of their own weapons because they have been attacked since they have been in existence.
Alot of folks refuse to acknowledge that Israel has yet to step on the gas. Israel has to do what Israel has to do imo. The whole Arab world knows this. Shits about to hit the fan and we're gonna be smack dab in the middle of it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forpetessake
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT