ADVERTISEMENT

The Headline Says All You Need To Know

Nope, the subject is about Israel’s murder of babies. You’re trying to deflect attention to Hamas, which you always do.
Israel is purposely targeting and murdering Palestinian babies or Hamas has embedded itself around Palestinian civilians with babies in an effort to keep the Israelis from attacking? That is an important distinction and one you don't want considered.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Are there reports out there that the Israelis are walking into the Gymboree and killing all the babies in there???? And why, Dan, are you putting so much effort into this situation? Nothing you say or do is gonna matter. Go find something fun to do.

Palestinians need to come to a conclusion. Do they want to live civilized or be run by the Hamas. Getting rid of the terrorists running their country they may live a peaceful existence but it may be too late imo.

Israel is purposely targeting and murdering Palestinian babies or Hamas has embedded itself around Palestinian civilians with babies in an effort to keep the Israelis from attacking? That is an important distinction and one you don't want considered.
We’ve discusses this at length. You’re only making a fool of yourself by continually bringing it up as justification for Israel’s genocide. Actions by Hamas on Oct 7 were savage, evil and unjustified as revenge for how Israel has treated the Palestinian people for the last 75 years. But nothing Hamas did on Oct 7 justifies the evil savagery of the IDF. That’s what you don’t want considered. If you did you’d be as appalled and outraged by the intentional slaughter of babies the congressman is indifferent to, and in fact blames the babies for their own slaughter. But instead you resort to your typical “But Hamas! But Oct 7!” Your indifference to the slaughter of babies is as clear as is the congressman’s. But I think somewhere deep down you recognize the evil and that’s why you don’t want to address the babies without blaming Hamas.

Are there reports out there that the Israelis are walking into the Gymboree and killing all the babies in there???? And why, Dan, are you putting so much effort into this situation? Nothing you say or do is gonna matter. Go find something fun to do.
I don’t know of any reports like that. But there are numerous reports of the IDF attacking hospitals, killing doctors, nurses, patients; killing emt’s as they try to make their way back to a hospital. Killing journalists whenever and wherever they find one. Denying food, water and medical aid in an intentional effort to starve to death as many Palestinians as they can. I understand the need to denounce what Hamas did. I denounce it too! What I don’t understand is the permission to allow Israel to conduct savagery against a predominantly innocent people that has not been seen in a roughly a century.

I don’t know of any reports like that. But there are numerous reports of the IDF attacking hospitals, killing doctors, nurses, patients; killing emt’s as they try to make their way back to a hospital. Killing journalists whenever and wherever they find one. Denying food, water and medical aid in an intentional effort to starve to death as many Palestinians as they can. I understand the need to denounce what Hamas did. I denounce it too! What I don’t understand is the permission to allow Israel to conduct savagery against a predominantly innocent people that has not been seen in a roughly a century.
You will never understand it. Quit trying

We’ve discusses this at length. You’re only making a fool of yourself by continually bringing it up as justification for Israel’s genocide. Actions by Hamas on Oct 7 were savage, evil and unjustified as revenge for how Israel has treated the Palestinian people for the last 75 years. But nothing Hamas did on Oct 7 justifies the evil savagery of the IDF. That’s what you don’t want considered. If you did you’d be as appalled and outraged by the intentional slaughter of babies the congressman is indifferent to, and in fact blames the babies for their own slaughter. But instead you resort to your typical “But Hamas! But Oct 7!” Your indifference to the slaughter of babies is as clear as is the congressman’s. But I think somewhere deep down you recognize the evil and that’s why you don’t want to address the babies without blaming Hamas.
There is where we disagree. Israel declared war on Hamas as a direct result of the October 7th attack. Unfortunately in war it's impossible to protect civilians, especially when the enemy imbeds itself in the civilian population, which by the way is against international law. You don't ever mention that little tidbit.
The difference you can't come to grips with is the Palestinians intentionally targeted civilians including babies, starting the war. Israel is going out of it's way and putting it's troops in more danger trying to avoid civilian casualties, something the Palestinians would not do. IMO 100% of the blame for the war, the deaths, the injuries and all of the destruction rest solely on the Palestinians. In your opinion the blame lies solely on Israel. That is our difference.

Nope, the subject is about Israel’s murder of babies. You’re trying to deflect attention to Hamas, which you always do.
Hamas is the problem Dan. An Arab is an Arab is an Arab. Arabs don't want peace, they want to murder.

There is where we disagree. Israel declared war on Hamas as a direct result of the October 7th attack. Unfortunately in war it's impossible to protect civilians, especially when the enemy imbeds itself in the civilian population, which by the way is against international law. You don't ever mention that little tidbit.
The difference you can't come to grips with is the Palestinians intentionally targeted civilians including babies, starting the war. Israel is going out of it's way and putting it's troops in more danger trying to avoid civilian casualties, something the Palestinians would not do. IMO 100% of the blame for the war, the deaths, the injuries and all of the destruction rest solely on the Palestinians. In your opinion the blame lies solely on Israel. That is our difference.
Yes, we disagree sharply, most notably on what started the war and when it started. For you history of the conflict began on Oct 7. “But Oct 7!!!!’l. I completely understand your desire to accuse Hanas of hiding among the citizens of Gaza, it gives you justification for the slaughter of innocent Palestinians. It’s Hamas fault! Look what Hamas is making us do to the babies we’re murdering en mass! We’re the real victims here! Oct 7!!!!! Tell me, where in Gaza could Hamas go where there are no citizens around them? It’s thought to be the most densely populated area on the planet, and Hamas has been barricaded in by the IDF since its inception. It is a straw man argument to accuse them of embedding among the people. That have nowhere else to go. So I beg of you to stop knocking down your self made straw man. It makes you look ignorant. And here we are, 55 comments in the thread and you still won’t condemn the wanton butchery of Palestinian babies by Israel.

You could help it if you said anything of substance of your concern. That you run as far away as you can from doing so reveals what you really think.
Dan you are way over your skis.
Is this what your thoughts are based on? Wow

Not even close, I despise all terrorists everywhere, and that includes Palestinian terrorists.
Palestinians love Hamas support. They jump up and down like a bunch of monkeys with Hamas destruction, explain that Dan. Yer Palestinian US reps also.

Last edited:
Palestinians love Hamas support. They jump up and down like a bunch of monkeys with Hamas destruction, explain that Dan.
Well, since Hamas was elected into power in 2006 with a 45% vote, and have maintained power by subverting the citizenry with the complete support of Bibi Netanyahu, I don’t know how many of them jump up and down. I suspect a psychological comparison would be how happy OSU football fans are when we beat OU. Hating Israel, which I would guess 100% of Palestinians do, is not pure evidence that all Palestinians want to do is kill Israelis. One thing we both know for certain is the babies the IDF is slaughtering haven’t learned to hate anyone yet, not even Israelis.

Well, since Hamas was elected into power in 2006 with a 45% vote, and have maintained power by subverting the citizenry with the complete support of Bibi Netanyahu, I don’t know how many of them jump up and down. I suspect a psychological comparison would be how happy OSU football fans are when we beat OU. Hating Israel, which I would guess 100% of Palestinians do, is not pure evidence that all Palestinians want to do is kill Israelis. One thing we both know for certain is the babies the IDF is slaughtering haven’t learned to hate anyone yet, not even Israelis.
All the Palestinians have is terrorism. Them poor poor folks.

Yes, we disagree sharply, most notably on what started the war and when it started. For you history of the conflict began on Oct 7. “But Oct 7!!!!’l. I completely understand your desire to accuse Hanas of hiding among the citizens of Gaza, it gives you justification for the slaughter of innocent Palestinians. It’s Hamas fault! Look what Hamas is making us do to the babies we’re murdering en mass! We’re the real victims here! Oct 7!!!!! Tell me, where in Gaza could Hamas go where there are no citizens around them? It’s thought to be the most densely populated area on the planet, and Hamas has been barricaded in by the IDF since its inception. It is a straw man argument to accuse them of embedding among the people. That have nowhere else to go. So I beg of you to stop knocking down your self made straw man. It makes you look ignorant. And here we are, 55 comments in the thread and you still won’t condemn the wanton butchery of Palestinian babies by Israel.
Yea all the times I've discussed decades of violence I think the war only started on October 7th. SMFH

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

Who’s keeping the Palestinians in a box?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
You are so full of shit. You say on one hand that Israel should build an impenetrable wall in order to defend themselves while simultaneously condemning them for having a wall that keeps the Gaza population out.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
You are so full of shit. You say on one hand that Israel should build an impenetrable wall in order to defend themselves while simultaneously condemning them for having a wall that keeps the Gaza population out.
Notice he ignores Egypt has denied Palestinians entry into their country for years. Where is his outrage over Egypt not allowing all the supposedly innocent Palestinians to move away from the fighting into Egypt? Or for that matter all the other Arab nations?

I would say it has been the Israeli Zionists with the unending aid of the west, most notably the US. Who do you think it has been? Hamas? Yeah, Hamas is as guilty as the rest of them, but just as the only reason Israel has always had the upper hand is because it’s always had the US for a wingman, so has Hamas maintained its limited control in the region because it had Israeli madmen like Bibi Netanyahu propping it up.

I would say it has been the Israeli Zionists with the unending aid of the west, most notably the US. Who do you think it has been? Hamas? Yeah, Hamas is as guilty as the rest of them, but just as the only reason Israel has always had the upper hand is because it’s always had the US for a wingman, so has Hamas maintained its limited control in the region because it had Israeli madmen like Bibi Netanyahu propping it up.

Who’s leaning on the Muslim countries to not take them?

You must have me confused with a fantasy strawman you concocted in your head. My only criticism of Israel’s existing wall is it proved to be penetrable.

• Haha
Reactions: Ostatedchi
And you would be wrong. Why do all the other Arab nations refuse to take in the Palestinians?

Notice he ignores Egypt has denied Palestinians entry into their country for years. Where is his outrage over Egypt not allowing all the supposedly innocent Palestinians to move away from the fighting into Egypt? Or for that matter all the other Arab nations?
Why should Egypt accept entry of millions of people into their country? Especially since those same people already have a country of their own.

And you would be wrong. Why do all the other Arab nations refuse to take in the Palestinians?
I’ll ask again: why should *any* country take them in when they already have a place to live, especially the West Bank, which is their ancestral homeland? Furthermore, why are you outraged by the millions of immigrants pouring into our country? What’s the difference between your attitude toward immigrants coming here, where you want an impenetrable wall to keep them out, and Egypt doing the same?

Why should Egypt accept entry of millions of people into their country? Especially since those same people already have a country of their own.
You keep saying Israel has boxed the Palestinians in when it's not Israel boxing them in. It's the entire Middle East.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I’ll ask again: why should *any* country take them in when they already have a place to live, especially the West Bank, which is their ancestral homeland? Furthermore, why are you outraged by the millions of immigrants pouring into our country? What’s the difference between your attitude toward immigrants coming here, where you want an impenetrable wall to keep them out, and Egypt doing the same?

Do you want to end collateral damage or not?

Getting non combatants off the battlefield seems like a no brainer.

Someone want them there.

Do you think it’s the Israelis that want kids in the line of fire?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT