ADVERTISEMENT

The Headline Says All You Need To Know

Somebody please explain something to me. Some of you are convinced with utmost certainty that Muslims are so drenched in Jewish antisemitic hatred that all they want to do is kill Jews, the more the better. It’s in their blood, it’s what they’ve been indoctrinated with since birth, it’s what their heathen religion preaches. If that is true why didn’t the Palestinians kill all the Jews when they had the chance? Before the Zionist trickle became a downpour into Palestine there were Jews living there, a minority that could have easily been eradicated, socially the Palestinians ruled the roost. If it’s true the Arabs in Palestine hate every Jew in the world for being born Jewish, why didn’t they kill all the Jews in their midst? Things I have read and historians I have heard talk about it say they got along fairly well. The most popular music group in Palestine in the 1910-1920’s consisted of two Muslims and two Jews. How could that happen? Why were there any Jews already in Palestine if the main goal in every Palestinian Muslim’s life is to murder Jews?
Israel became a nation and the Arabs didn't like it, pretty simple there Dan. Over the years the more moderate Arab nations have accepted Israel, while the more radical have not. What we see now is the radical Muslims in the Middle East indoctrinating the Palestinians with hatred towards Israel in an effort to keep things stirred up. The Abraham Accord are opposed by the radicals because their control over the people would fade as people became more prosperous as the Abraham Accords gained popularity. Your problem is you only see radicals on the Jewish side while ignoring the Muslim radical side. And yes the Palestinians are radical as well as some on the Jewish side.

Israel became a nation and the Arabs didn't like it, pretty simple there Dan. Over the years the more moderate Arab nations have accepted Israel, while the more radical have not. What we see now is the radical Muslims in the Middle East indoctrinating the Palestinians with hatred towards Israel in an effort to keep things stirred up. The Abraham Accord are opposed by the radicals because their control over the people would fade as people became more prosperous as the Abraham Accords gained popularity. Your problem is you only see radicals on the Jewish side while ignoring the Muslim radical side. And yes the Palestinians are radical as well as some on the Jewish side.
A simple question for you. Has Israel done anything in the last 75 years to make the relationship worse?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
A simple question for you. Has Israel done anything in the last 75 years to make the relationship worse?
Yea I'm sure they have gone overboard in their defense but after the war of 67, another in 73, Lebanon, The Gaza War the constant terrorist or as you view them Freedom Fighter, attacks against Israel and the general state of war that has existed in Israel for decades, I don't blame them. Israel has shown far more patients and been far more restrained than I would have been.

Yea I'm sure they have gone overboard in their defense but after the war of 67, another in 73, Lebanon, The Gaza War the constant terrorist or as you view them Freedom Fighter, attacks against Israel and the general state of war that has existed in Israel for decades, I don't blame them. Israel has shown far more patients and been far more restrained than I would have been.
Can you name 5-10 *specific* things that Israel has done to worsen the relationship in the last 75 years? Something that is totally Israel’s fault?

• Haha
Says the man who wants proof but buys any anti Jewish propaganda without asking for evidence.
It does seem strange that we are constantly bombarded about Hamas hiding behind women and children without ever being given an example. The Hamas terrorists on Oct 7 did not hide behind their women or children, they probably did not expect to survive, and many of them did not. I know Osama bin Ladin hid behind his wives when he was cut down, but he was not Hamas. I wonder if that one example is what leads Bearcat to assume that’s what Hamas does. That, or maybe he’s been led to believe it by MSM insinuations..

Last edited:
  • Haha
You’ve personally seen Hamas fighters hide behind women and children? Or have you just fantasized it to justify killing women and children? Yeah, I think you’ve fantasized it because you really hate them.
How Arabs operate.

It does seem strange that we are constantly bombarded about Hamas hiding behind women and children without ever being given an example. The Hamas terrorists on Oct 7 did not hide behind their women or children, they probably did not expect to survive, and many of them did not. I know Osama bin Ladin hid behind his wives when he was cut down, but he was not Hamas. I wonder if that one example is what leads Bearcat to assume that’s what Hamas does. That, or maybe he’s been led to believe it by MSM insinuations..

How many tunnels and arms caches have been found in hospitals, schools, apartment buildings and some of those supposed peaceful Palestinian's homes? Hard to deny when we've seem the videos of the extensive network of tunnels and the testimony of some of the hostages that have been released. That is blatantly against international law but here you are trying to defend it. SMFH

How many tunnels and arms caches have been found in hospitals, schools, apartment buildings and some of those supposed peaceful Palestinian's homes? Hard to deny when we've seem the videos of the extensive network of tunnels and the testimony of some of the hostages that have been released. That is blatantly against international law but here you are trying to defend it. SMFH
I’m pretty sure Israel has tunnels from which it directs much of its military activities. Is it proper for one enemy combatant to have tunnels but not the other? Hell, there are tunnels in Wash DC where the political elites can go if there is an attack. God knows the VietCong had them. You act as if Hamas invented the idea of protecting itself with tunnels.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to address your question, and I don’t want to be accused of not answering your question! I don’t know how many arms caches have been found in the locations you named, and neither do you. All you have is the word of the IDF that they were there. I bet there have been some found, but you seem to think they are everywhere the IDF looks. I have doubts about that. The IDF has been caught in as many lies as truths. I don’t think you should trust what it says. Trust but verify as RR said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m pretty sure Israel has tunnels from which it directs much of its military activities. Is it proper for one enemy combatant to have tunnels but not the other? Hell, there are tunnels in Wash DC where the political elites can go if there is an attack. God knows the VietCong had them. You act as if Hamas invented the idea of protecting itself with tunnels.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to address your question, and I don’t want to be accused of not answering your question! I don’t know how many arms caches have been found in the locations you named, and neither do you. All you have is the word of the IDF that they were there. I bet there have been some found, but you seem to think they are everywhere the IDF looks. I have doubts about that. The IDF has been caught in as many lies as truths. I don’t think you should trust what it says. Trust but verify as RR said.

How did you choose which propaganda you preferred?

Also, when and how did “Zionism“ enter your lexicon?

That wasn’t there before.

Now you sound like you’re lifting your info off Skinhead sites.

If only you had the same mentality with the anti Israel propaganda. The irony is hilarious.

When our military starts digging tunnels and storing weapons under hospitals, schools and residential areas, let me know.
Okay, let me get this straight. It’s not the fact the Hamas had tunnels and stored armaments in them, it’s *where* they built tunnels and stored the armaments. If the tunnels and armaments had been anywhere but where they were you would not have a problem with it. Have I got that right?

• Haha
Okay, let me get this straight. It’s not the fact the Hamas had tunnels and stored armaments in them, it’s *where* they built tunnels and stored the armaments. If the tunnels and armaments had been anywhere but where they were you would not have a problem with it. Have I got that right?
Uh, fear and common sense are calling you: time for another break! :rolleyes:

Except for that little detail of the Palestinian choosing to build tunnels instead of taking care of their people. You always leave the disciple acts of the Palestinians out of your equation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT