ADVERTISEMENT

Speculate With Me

How is Israel ‘imprisoning’ people in Gaza? Why can’t they immigrate anywhere else in the world if they don’t want to be used by Hamas? Just because Israel doesn’t want them immigrating doesn’t preclude other nations from taking them.

So your premise is not based in reality.
I guess to emigrate they would hop on a flight out of Yasser Arafat International Airport?

Oops .https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasser_Arafat_International_Airport

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I guess to emigrate they would hop on a flight out of Yasser Arafat International Airport?

Oops .https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasser_Arafat_International_Airport
False dichotomy argument. It isn’t an either/or situation.

I see no one willing to answer Dan's question of how many dead Palestinian children is too high of a price to pay. I see some justifying the killing of children and I see some truly disgusting people like claiming that Palestinian children aren't innocent.

How many Palestinians would you kill to get the last member of Hamas?
I guess the answer would be as many as it takes for the Palestinians to accept Israel's right to exist and for the Palestinians to quit killing Israelis. I have noticed you and other pro-Palestinian folks don't seem at all upset over the fact the Palestinians attacked Israel and in the process not only killed children, they killed them brutally. Israel is not beheading children in front of their parents or vice versus.
No one here wants anyone killed, least of all children but at the same time Israel has every right to beat the people that attacked them into submission.

Israel told them they have 24 hours to get out. The only road out is under bombardment. Hamas has told them they will kill them if they try to leave. Where are they supposed to go? How are they supposed to get there? The "reality" is Israel controls every aspect of their well being. It decides how much water, electricity, food, etc. it allows them to have. If you would read the Aaron Mate link I posted in another thread you'd see the quote from the Israeli official that said they want to "put the Palestinians on a diet, but not so little that they starve to death."
Maybe they shouldn't allow Hamas free reign to attack Israel and they damn sure shouldn't celebrate Israelis being attacked and brutally murdered.

I guess the answer would be as many as it takes for the Palestinians to accept Israel's right to exist and for the Palestinians to quit killing Israelis. I have noticed you and other pro-Palestinian folks don't seem at all upset over the fact the Palestinians attacked Israel and in the process not only killed children, they killed them brutally. Israel is not beheading children in front of their parents or vice versus.
No one here wants anyone killed, least of all children but at the same time Israel has every right to beat the people that attacked them into submission.
You're "noticing" what you want to notice. In the first place I have said nothing that makes me "pro-Palestinian.' My whole argument is on behalf of innocent civilians. I have called what Hamas did evil, demonic, satanic, horrific and many other things, and called for the destruction of such an abhorrent organization. I have said I understand why Israel would react with vengeance, and for the most part it is justified. I just want calmer heads to prevail, heads that understand Israel killing innocent people is no more justified than Hamas killing innocent people. What you seem to not understand is the Palestinian people did not attack Israel, in the process killing children brutally, Hamas did. Hamas is no more representative of the Palestinian people as a whole than the KKK is representatve of all white Americans. What Hamas did to children is simply impossible to look at without horror. But the same could be said when looking at the shattered bodies of children blown into pieces by Israeli bombs. or seeing their crushed bodies under slabs of concrete when a bomb collapsed a building on them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe they shouldn't allow Hamas free reign to attack Israel and they damn sure shouldn't celebrate Israelis being attacked and brutally murdered.
Do you know how ridiculouss that sounds? Let's put it this way: maybe the people in south central LA shouldn't allow the Crips and Bloods free reign to control their neighborhoods. Run the bastards out! There's no danger that you or your family will get murdered. Then there wll be peace. The citizens of Little Italy should not allow the mafia free reign to run their part of the city. It would be easy to kick them out without consequence.

I may be misunderstanding what you're trying to say about "celebrating Israelis being attacked." I personally didn't see the celebrations, but I'm sure there were some who did. But probably most of them were thinking "Oh, crap, now we're gonna get it." Besides, are you thinking it's okay to kill some people because they celebrated?

• Haha
You're "noticing" what you want to notice. In the first place I have said nothing that makes me "pro-Palestinian.' My whole argument is on behalf of innocent civilians. I have called what Hamas did evil, demonic, satanic, horrific and many other things, and called for the destruction of such an abhorrent organization. I have said I understand why Israel would react with vengeance, and for the most part it is justified. I just want calmer heads to prevail, heads that understand Israel killing innocent people is no more justified than Hamas killing innocent people. What you seem to not understand is the Palestinian people did not attack Israel, in the process killing children brutally, Hamas did. Hamas is no more representative of the Palestinian people as a whole than the KKK is representatve of all white Americans. What Hamas did to children is simply impossible to look at without horror. But the same could be said when looking at the shattered bodies of children blown into pieces by Israeli bombs. or seeing thei crushed bodies under slabs of concrete when a bomb collapsed a building on them.
Are the Palestinians innocent? You seem to think they are and that they should be excused for allowing Hamas free reign of their country.

Sorry but the Palestinians have been pulling this kind of shit for decades and the Israelis have shown patients that is beyond imagination. I do not blame them one but for ending the problem no matter how they choose to do it. I may not like it and wish for a different solution but I don't blame the Israelis for finally saying enough is enough.

Do you know how ridiculouss that sounds? Let's put it this way: maybe the people in south central LA shouldn't allow the Crips and Bloods free reign to control their neighborhoods. Run the bastards out! There's no danger that you or your family will get murdered. Then there wll be peace. The citizens of Little Italy should not allow the mafia free reign to run their part of the city. It would be easy to kick them out without consequence.

I may be misunderstanding what you're trying to say about "celebrating Israelis being attacked." I personally didn't see the celebrations, but I'm sure there were some who did. But probably most of them were thinking "Oh, crap, now we're gonna get it." Besides, are you thinking it's okay to kill some people because they celebrated?
Not ridiculous at all. The people of south central LA deserve everything that happens to them. They voted for the mess, refuse to cooperate with the authorities and do little to nothing to change it. Sorry but this is the real world, there are always consequences to your decisions.

Hamas is an evil organization with evil intent and a desire to bring death to Israel. However it does not have the wherewithal to do anything short of pinprick attacks. The slaughter of last week is mainly noticeable because it was the most damage it has ever done or could ever do. It is not a threat to the existence of the nation of Israel, as badly as it wants to be. I have no idea where one can look to find the numbers of Israelis Hamas has killed compared to the numbers of Palestinians Israel has killed, but I would be it is overwhelmingly one sided for Israel. "Possibly" some children? Are you serious? Are you that dense? When half the people at a bombing target are children there will be more than "possibly" some children ripped to pieces.
Yabbut, yabbut, yabbut, yabbut, yabbut...

@07pilt waiting for more Jews to be killed:

giphy-downsized-6.gif

Last I heard as part of its revenge the Israeli government has killed more than twice as many Palestinians as Hamas killed Israelis in it’s attack. The number is something like 2,600, with over 700 of them being children. But let’s forget about the children and concentrate on the 1900 adults that have been killed. How many of those 1900 do you suppose were actual Hamas “soldiers” who were personally involved in the slaughter during its cowardly sneak attack? I speculate it’s not more than a handful or two. Let’s be generous and say it’s 80 of the 1900. Which would mean 1820 of those adults that were killed were innocent and had nothing to do with the surprise attack. (And if we add in the 700 children who we know were innocent and did not participate it would be 2520.). Are you good with those numbers, kill 2520 innocent people, 700 of them children, for every 80 Hamas terrorists? We can leave aside the infrastructure destruction, which by all accounts the IDF is just getting started. Is there a ratio of innocent civilian to Hamas terrorist where you say it’s too much? If so what ratio is acceptable to you?
Hamas exists because the residents of Gaza, West Bank, etc. (no such country as “Palestine”) want it to. I’m good with the numbers, just as I’m good with the numbers from Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki.

Hamas exists because the residents of Gaza, West Bank, etc. (no such country as “Palestine”) want it to. I’m good with the numbers, just as I’m good with the numbers from Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki.
At last someone with the stones to say it. Good job!

I can only imagine the consequences of being opposed to the killing of Innocents
One of many horrors of war is innocent people suffer and many die, which is just one of many reason to avoid war.

Only one of us here is calling for war and justifying and rationalizing the deaths of children.
I think you misunderstand, no one is calling for war. What I'm saying is I don't blame Israel and completely understand why they would.

Please take some time to go back and read this thread. I feel confident you will see that I have placed equal responsibility on Hamas for the perilous condition Gazan children are facing. You are assigning an attitude toward me that I do not have.
In your response to me you downplay hamas’ attack/threat while Israel is ripping kids to shreds, what else do I need to see?

• Love
What do you expect, Israelis just sit back, do nothing and take being killed and their children beheaded by Palestinians?
Perhaps there is a third way that's neither genocide nor being genocided. I would say almost anything would be preferable to those two options.

• Haha
I would have let the Mossad handle it in a slow but efficient manner.

Bomb thier headquarters and make their members disappear in the middle of the night. Raze all there family members homes. Also plenty of hellfire rockets on drones to anyone armed out in public.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Literally anything. A one state solution seems like a reasonable option, so does a three state solution. Anything to avoid killing innocent people.
Yea we've tried that for what a decade or more? Would be great but the Palestinians and Iran will not accept that, next.

I dunno probably not, but does the threat of elimination act as a deterrent?
Even an incomplete peace is preferable to genocide.
How does your state solution change the behavior of Hamas?
In a one state solution Hamas is no longer in power, and no longer has enough to fight for to garner as much support from the Palestinian-arab population. This is my preference.

In a three state solution there is a secular buffer state between the Palestinian state and Jewish state incentivized to keep tabs on it's people to ensure no terror cells are operating within its borders.

Hamas is evil

But

It was only a pinprick attack

People only notice this attack because it was the biggest one

They are not a threat to the nation of israel

Israel has killed more!
OMG, MTB, do you think the destruction Hamas brought in its terrorist attack is equivalent to what Israel is doing? Are you watching Fox as they show videos of buldings being levelled? This was the worst attack on Israel since I don't know when. It was gruesome, horrific and it was their best shot and they quickly hightailed it back to Gaza. It's the best they can do. In a war it would be considered not much more than a pinprick. But it was horrendous enough to evoke worldwide condemnation, as well it should. It was never a serious threat to topple the Israeli government. Hamas is not a threat to Israel's survival as a nation. The best they can do is be a constant thorn in their side. This was a massive screwup by Israel and American intelligence. Do you doubt for one minute that Israel has killed more Palestinians than Hamas has killed Israelis? Nothing I said was incorrect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT