ADVERTISEMENT

Speculate With Me

Fear, yea I would say all of those innocent Israeli civilians were in fear right before they were brutally murdered for no other reason than being Jewish. It amazes me how easily people like you dismiss this.
Get as emotional about it as you can, surely that will clear your head for rational decision making.

I would argue neither should do ethnic cleansing or any other crimes against humanity.
But you and every other Blue&Gold flag-flying liberal didn't care that Zelensky did it. That's what we common sense folk call hypocrisy.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
But you and every other Blue&Gold flag-flying liberal
Who the fvck do you think you are talking to?
didn't care that Zelensky did it. That's what we common sense folk call hypocrisy.
A) did Zelenksy do it? I would love to hear more about his ethnic cleansing campaign.
B) As the non-hypocritical person here, Is your stance pro-ethnic cleansing in Gaza and pro-ethnic cleansing in Ukraine OR anti-ethnic cleansing in Gaza and anti-ethnic cleansing in Ukraine?

And yet you are the one her being emotional. Hmm. Interesting.
I'm sitting here watching a live feed seeing missiles and mortar shells being launched out of Gaza into Israel targeting innocent Israeli civilians, yet your only concern is the Israelis maybe killing Palestinians? WTF is wrong with you?

I'm sitting here watching a live feed seeing missiles and mortar shells being launched out of Gaza into Israel targeting innocent Israeli civilians, yet your only concern is the Israelis maybe killing Palestinians? WTF is wrong with you?
So emotional.

I am allowed to be concerned about more than one things at a time right?

How many civilians could Hamas kill if they had no conscience or moral restraint? About as many as they are killing right now.
How many civilians could Israel kill if they had no conscience or moral restraint? All the of the civilians.
Israel maintaining a conscience and moral constraints is much more important.

So emotional.

How many civilians could Hamas kill if they had no conscience or moral restraint? About as many as they are killing right now.
How many civilians could Israel kill if they had no conscience or moral restraint? All the of the civilians.
Yet you are not concerned with both, you only post concerns for one side.

Hamas has no conscience or moral restraint and if Israel were unable to defend itself there is no doubt they would kill every Jew they could. You obviously know nothing of what amounts to Hamas's mission statement.

Israel has shown remarkable constraint for decades because of their conscience and morals. After being constantly attacked there comes a time where you have to take action to insure those attacks stop forever. The only question that remains is what does it take to stop those attacks forever. IMO it's going to take the removal of the Iranian regime.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yet you are not concerned with both, you only post concerns for one side.
When you find me someone that wants to argue that Hamas should keep killing civilians I will gladly tell them they are wrong and morally bankrupt.
Hamas has no conscience or moral restraint and if Israel were unable to defend itself there is no doubt they would kill every Jew they could. You obviously know nothing of what amounts to Hamas's mission statement.
I am sorry, is your reading comprehension bad or are you just an idiot in general?
IMO it's going to take the removal of the Iranian regime.
You sweet child.

Who the fvck do you think you are talking to?

A) did Zelenksy do it? I would love to hear more about his ethnic cleansing campaign.
B) As the non-hypocritical person here, Is your stance pro-ethnic cleansing in Gaza and pro-ethnic cleansing in Ukraine OR anti-ethnic cleansing in Gaza and anti-ethnic cleansing in Ukraine?
A) Indescriminate rocket attacks against Russian Speaking regions of Ukraine should meet your criteria. There's no argument that this occurred.

B) My non-hypocritical stance is that its not for me to judge either ruler on how they handle their internal problems, and all I want is for the US to quit playing helicopter mom for every other country.

A) Indescriminate rocket attacks against Russian Speaking regions of Ukraine should meet your criteria. There's no argument that this occurred.

B) My non-hypocritical stance is that its not for me to judge either ruler on how they handle their internal problems, and all I want is for the US to quit playing helicopter mom for every other country.
That's fair, no support for Ukraine no support for Israel. I can live with that stance.

When you find me someone that wants to argue that Hamas should keep killing civilians I will gladly tell them they are wrong and morally bankrupt.
If you aren't willing to force a change in behavior, then you are accepting that behavior. No different than the slaps on the wrists for teen hoodlums that embolden them to grow into adult hoodlums. But alas, that's the liberal's way.

That's fair, no support for Ukraine no support for Israel. I can live with that stance.
100%. Our politicians constantly tell us: We don't have enough money to rebuild our own infrastructure. We don't have enough money to support our schools. We can't support our homeless and immigrant populations. We can't secure our own border. Yet, we seem to have limitless billions to throw at Ukraine, Israel, and countless other foreign countries where its in 'our' interests to do so.

Addendum: Just think of what a $100B investment in new electrical transmissions lines could do to solve the biggest challenge facing green energy: getting it on the grid.

Last edited:
100%. Our politicians constantly tell us: We don't have enough money to rebuild our own infrastructure. We don't have enough money to support our schools. We can't support our homeless and immigrant populations. We can't secure our own border. Yet, we seem to have limitless billions to throw at Ukraine, Israel, and countless other foreign countries where its in 'our' interests to do so.
I mean we do already spend how many billions on defense? I could buy spending billions on proxy wars if they were making us more secure resulting in less defense spending, but it isn't.

Reactions: aix_xpert
I mean we do already spend how many billions on defense? I could buy spending billions on proxy wars if they were making us more secure resulting in less defense spending, but it isn't.
Concur. I've noted previously that we have over 800 military bases OUTSIDE the United States. That's a LOT of overhead.

I am sorry, is your reading comprehension bad or are you just an idiot in general?

You sweet child.
Don't worry. We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

So emotional.

It’s ok for Israelis to die, but not Palestinians. Got it.

Don't worry. We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.
So many sick burns from you today. Great job!
seth meyers wow GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Biden does nothing to free the Palestinians from Hamas rule.

Egypt won’t even open its borders to Palestinians to save them from the Israelis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT