ADVERTISEMENT

This Was Clearly Justified

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Defensive action by the IDF which was under assault by a car frantically trying to get away as it was full of heavily armed Hamas terrorists, including the children, not to mention the need to destroy the ambulance and medics that came to render aid. Such valor! Such heroism! Medals for all! After all Israel is the victim here. Israel is *always* the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
The fact you can't see the propaganda in that article is hilarious.
Keep laughing! A dead 6 year old and her family cut down for no reason should definately be considered propaganda and ignored by those who are as enlightened as you.

Did you notice the verbiage? Transparently designed to get the reaction they want.
I know. It was clearly designed to make us mourn the cold blooded and unnecessary murders of that little girl and her family and the paramedics who went to their aid. Because otherwise we’d just scoff at such an insignificant thing. No, we need to concentrate on the horror of Oct 7 and regard anything that happens after then as unfortunate, but not anything to worry our pretty heads about. Propaganda sucks!

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I know. It was clearly designed to make us mourn the cold blooded and unnecessary murders of that little girl and her family and the paramedics who went to their aid. Because otherwise we’d just scoff at such an insignificant thing. No, we need to concentrate on the horror of Oct 7 and regard anything that happens after then as unfortunate, but not anything to worry our pretty heads about. Propaganda sucks!
Bad things happen in war, all the more reason Hamas needs to surrender if it really cares about it's people. Sadly they don't, the Palestinian people are viewed as cannon fodder by Hamas and radical Muslims and are being used to advance their desires. They know people like you will look no further than the deaths and think Israel is the bad guy.

I hope you’re browsing anonymously.

• Love
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
A car, loaded with explosives, 2 Hamas terrorists and a 6 year old are speeding toward an apartment building with 100's of innocent Israeli citizens. IDF takes them out before causing OKC bombing type results. I know who Dan would be disgusted with.

A car, loaded with explosives, 2 Hamas terrorists and a 6 year old are speeding toward an apartment building with 100's of innocent Israeli citizens. IDF takes them out before causing OKC bombing type results. I know who Dan would be disgusted with.
Tell me, who do you know I would be disgusted with? The car in question, by the way, was loaded with a man, a woman, a 15 year old girl in addition to the 6 year old girl, and was driving away from their home as it was being bombed. The 15 year old and the 6 year old survived the original attack from the brave soldiers of the IDF, although they both had been wounded. The 15 year old called on her phone for an ambulance to please come and rescue them, but the 6 year old succumbed to her wounds shortly after. Then came another barrage of fire killing the 15 year old. An ambulance which had followed all IDF protocols regarding picking up and treating wounded people showed up and was obliterated by the honorable IDF soldiers. Tell me: which ones in this story disgust you?

Tell me, who do you know I would be disgusted with? The car in question, by the way, was loaded with a man, a woman, a 15 year old girl in addition to the 6 year old girl, and was driving away from their home as it was being bombed. The 15 year old and the 6 year old survived the original attack from the brave soldiers of the IDF, although they both had been wounded. The 15 year old called on her phone for an ambulance to please come and rescue them, but the 6 year old succumbed to her wounds shortly after. Then came another barrage of fire killing the 15 year old. An ambulance which had followed all IDF protocols regarding picking up and treating wounded people showed up and was obliterated by the honorable IDF soldiers. Tell me: which ones in this story disgust you?
Another tragic consequence of war. You act like the Israeli soldiers knew who was in the car and intentionally killed innocent people. Want to know how to stop tragedies like this? Don't start a war and when you are getting your ass kicked surrender.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Has this story been corroborated by anyone else?

Who do I know you would be disgusted with?
1) Your one sided posts from the past for whoever knows how long
2) Your one sided media source links. Honestly, you never lead a post with an original thought or opinion, it’s always a source that fits your narrative. Which we can all find.
3) You answered my question with a question.

Has this story been corroborated by anyone else?
The story has been banded about almost since Oct 7. This report finally showed it is true. If the report from the Israeli version of the NY Times, a very strong supporter of the Gaza genocide, written by “Israeli establishment” reporters, complete with names and details and links does not satisfy you I doubt anything will.

Who do I know you would be disgusted with?
1) Your one sided posts from the past for whoever knows how long
2) Your one sided media source links. Honestly, you never lead a post with an original thought or opinion, it’s always a source that fits your narrative.
3) You answered my question with a question.
Hate to break it to you, but you didn’t ask a question, you said you *know* who would disgust me. Put up or shut up: tell me who you “know” it would be.

I post a side of the conflict you would know nothing about if I didn’t post them. I have “led” several posts in the past with my “original” thoughts and have interspersed my “original” thoughts in more threads than I can remember.

What you have done is get triggered by my posts and decided I’m an “enemy” and therefore not to be listened to beyond finding anything about which you can accuse me. You’re not the brightest bulb in the socket, are you?

Hate to break it to you, but you didn’t ask a question, you said you *know* who would disgust me. Put up or shut up: tell me who you “know” it would be.

I post a side of the conflict you would know nothing about if I didn’t post them. I have “led” several posts in the past with my “original” thoughts and have interspersed my “original” thoughts in more threads than I can remember.

What you have done is get triggered by my posts and decided I’m an “enemy” and therefore not to be listened to beyond finding anything about which you can accuse me. You’re not the brightest bulb in the socket, are you?
Dan, you don’t know me. I’m well informed, don’t get triggered, but you do. I know this by your last sentence. Have a good evening.

Dan, you don’t know me. I’m well informed, don’t get triggered, but you do. I know this by your last sentence. Have a good evening.
You’re right, neither of us knows the other beyond this opinion site. Trying to navigate which one of us triggers the other is risky business, what I do know is in this thread you created a fantasy situation and flatly claimed you know who would disgust me. You’ve been asked twice now to spill the beans but have studiously refused to do so. That’s how the conversation ends. I hope you have a good evening as well.

Reactions: TPOKE
The story has been banded about almost since Oct 7. This report finally showed it is true. If the report from the Israeli version of the NY Times, a very strong supporter of the Gaza genocide, written by “Israeli establishment” reporters, complete with names and details and links does not satisfy you I doubt anything will.
An event that supposedly occurred on January 29 has been "banded about" since almost October 7? How does that work?

And who exactly is Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor? Is that who you're claiming is the "Israeli version of the New York Times?"

You’re not that stupid, you’re just being obtuse. Rumors that the Hannibal Doctrine was used in response to the Hamas attack on Oct 7 have been circulating since Oct 8. The Israeli newspaper I’m talking about is the Israeli Times (or the Times of Israel, I don’t remember which). The original article was written by journalists who have resources and contacts with direct knowledge of what happened, unlike independent journalists whose reporting traditionally clashes with the Israeli establishment because they won’t kiss the ring. The paper publishes in Hebrew and the article to which I linked shows it in the original Hebrew and has an English translation. Believe it or not, that’s up to you and your willingness to set aside the fantasy you want to believe and pay attention to what really happened. But for now I’ve jumped through the last hoop for you on this matter.
Dan, did you forget which thread you're posting in? This one isn't about your Hannibal Doctrine claims.

Dan, did you forget which thread you're posting in? This one isn't about your Hannibal Doctrine claims.
Yes, sorry. I’m still exhausted from a very long and very hard day at work yesterday, and did, indeed, forget the subject of this thread. I’ve deleted the post. As for the subject of the thread, I don’t know who the group is. I choose to believe what they’re reporting about it. Feel free to disbelieve it if you want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT