ADVERTISEMENT

SHIELD

The episode before was so different and so good, it was kind of hard to come back to this "normal" stuff.

On the twist in this episode, I didn't see it coming either, but I disagree that it was right there. I can't say there were any clues about this twist before this episode. Maybe it will give May something interesting to do other than glower and kick people. I'm getting really tired of her character.

I kind of figured that May's ex had some powers and had survived. In the episode where they made it seem like he was going to die, the Strucker kid ran away from the scene looking absolutely shaken and terrified. I, also, thought it was strange that May called Colson and told him that he had to save Blair Underwood. That call really seemed to add nothing to the story.

I didn't put together that he was Lash, but after they determined the bald guy wasn't an Inhuman, I figured it out. The key was Daisy wondering why Lash didn't kill her when he had the chance.

Reactions: JonnyVito
On it being right there I just meant that it was someone on the SHIELD team because SHIELD would know about some inhumans and Lash would show up. To me it showed that is was someone with SHIELD information and not second hand. Made sense in the fact that Daisy is really close to him and IMO would share info on inhumans they were about to go meet or rescue with him. I still can't figure out why they need to die though.

Well, the obvious answer as to why they need to die is because the show is supposed to be about SHIELD agents and is not about a team of super heroes. They have to limit the number of individuals with powers to keep the non-powered characters relevant. As to why Andrew/Lash wants them dead, I am not sure.

Except that Daisy is supposed to be getting her own team of Secret Warriors at some point on the show, so it won't be totally a team of non-powered characters.

Sort of related, remember that Jessica Jones shows up on Netflix on 11/20, a couple weeks from tomorrow. It looks pretty cool. It features Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, and supposedly Daredevil might be showing up in the last episode.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT