ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Joe, but no...

Yeah, let me engage in an exercise of explaining why it's okay for the republican politician to make money off foreign enterprises while in office, but not for Biden. Now that's an exercise for a good cult member!
Trump had a legitimate businesses, what are Biden's.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Remember Joe telling everyone he had no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings?

That seems like a reasonable place for you to start...
Let me help you help yourself, david. This model of Dodge is one of the worst yet.

You haven't answered the question because you know it was not necessary (at least I hope you do) to tie the withdrawal to a symbolic date. That was nothing but empty selfish politics for a talking point. And it got US military personnel and countless Afghan allies killed. Yep, that definitely smells like Brandon's brand of success. I guess I didn't figure it was yours too.

Let me help you help yourself, david. This model of Dodge is one of the worst yet.

You haven't answered the question because you know it was not necessary (at least I hope you do) to tie the withdrawal to a symbolic date. That was nothing but empty selfish politics for a talking point. And it got US military personnel and countless Afghan allies killed. Yep, that definitely smells like Brandon's brand of success. I guess I didn't figure it was yours too.
Did I say it was necessary? I think I characterized it as a poor decision. Why is your reading comprehension so bad?

Did I say it was necessary? I think I characterized it as a poor decision. Why is your reading comprehension so bad?
Dude, are you stoned, drunk, or both? Did I say you said it was necessary? No, I didn't. My post was very clear as usual...

You haven't answered the question because you know it was not necessary (at least I hope you do) to tie the withdrawal to a symbolic date.
I'm thinking you might want to revisit your own reading comprehension and maybe get an MRI to evaluate for small vessel ischemic disease. Do you have high blood pressure?

So now that we agree the Afghanistan withdrawal was a failure due to poor decision making by the Biden administration, I'll scrap your latest Dodge prototype and we can shift to the stuff you were so desperately flailing about earlier.

I blame Trump for not getting the troops out during office. He had plenty of time pre-covid to get going, especially since he'd been screeching about it since 2013. And I doubly blame him for putting the troops in the hands of an incompetent corrupt fool to finally get it done. We both see how that went.

Now this is just my working theory, but I think ol' short bus Biff didn't have a clue how he was going to get us out of Afghanistan and instead put that on the backburner while he whined incessantly about Russia Russia Russia, walls that Mexico wasn't paying for, and whatever other nonsense (there was a bunch) got his approval ratings in the shitter and Democrats taking the House. I think that led to panic and suddenly getting the withdrawal done was a priority because the election was coming up and a troop withdrawal would be good for ratings (that dumbass giant lump of lardtard actually thought he would have a second term). That led to a shitty deal being made. But at least he finally got one done. The taliwhatever you called them were on the move and had made great progress in weakening US bargaining power because of Trump's failure to act much earlier. Had he started day 1 I believe the US would have dictated the terms instead of begging for concessions which is what Biff did.

And finally, of course the Biden administration wanted to review the plan, but there's zero evidence they needed until 9/11 to get it done which is where Brandon absolutely failed miserably. Brandon's failure was trying to make it his own plan instead of honoring the agreement made by Trump with whatever modifications were required to pull it off as close to the May 1 date as possible (that's reasonable by any standard). The symbolic date was picked for political optics by people who should have known better and people died because of it.

Peace, david. Fun chatting.

So now that we agree the Afghanistan withdrawal was a failure due to poor decision making by the Biden administration, I'll scrap your latest Dodge prototype and we can shift to the stuff you were so desperately flailing about earlier.

I blame Trump for not getting the troops out during office. He had plenty of time pre-covid to get going, especially since he'd been screeching about it since 2013. And I doubly blame him for putting the troops in the hands of an incompetent corrupt fool to finally get it done. We both see how that went.

Now this is just my working theory, but I think ol' short bus Biff didn't have a clue how he was going to get us out of Afghanistan and instead put that on the backburner while he whined incessantly about Russia Russia Russia, walls that Mexico wasn't paying for, and whatever other nonsense (there was a bunch) got his approval ratings in the shitter and Democrats taking the House. I think that led to panic and suddenly getting the withdrawal done was a priority because the election was coming up and a troop withdrawal would be good for ratings (that dumbass giant lump of lardtard actually thought he would have a second term). That led to a shitty deal being made. But at least he finally got one done. The taliwhatever you called them were on the move and had made great progress in weakening US bargaining power because of Trump's failure to act much earlier. Had he started day 1 I believe the US would have dictated the terms instead of begging for concessions which is what Biff did.

And finally, of course the Biden administration wanted to review the plan, but there's zero evidence they needed until 9/11 to get it done which is where Brandon absolutely failed miserably. Brandon's failure was trying to make it his own plan instead of honoring the agreement made by Trump with whatever modifications were required to pull it off as close to the May 1 date as possible (that's reasonable by any standard). The symbolic date was picked for political optics by people who should have known better and people died because of it.

Do you actually believe the Afghanistan War ended on 9/11/21? That’s….what you’re rockin’ with??? Are you serious with that stupid sh!t? The airport bombing was August 26, 2021.

So much more bullsh!t in this thread to unpack with you…

but come the fvck on, man, with this obvious bias trash haha. Weak af and just plain lying your a$$ off.

You can do better than that, no?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Do you actually believe the Afghanistan War ended on 9/11/21? That’s….what you’re rockin’ with??? Are you serious with that stupid sh!t? The airport bombing was August 26, 2021.

So much more bullsh!t in this thread to unpack with you…

but come the fvck on, man, with this obvious bias trash haha. Weak af and just plain lying your a$$ off.

You can do better than that, no?

carry on
Just say no

This entire argument of yours pivots around a date circled on the calendar as the final deadline. Seems pretty flimsy. In the end, the US got out. Something Trump couldn't pull off.

This entire argument of yours pivots around a date circled on the calendar as the final deadline. Seems pretty flimsy. In the end, the US got out. Something Trump couldn't pull off.
Are we already back to circled dates on the calendar somehow didn't matter in the Afghanistan withdrawal? The taliban and dead US soldiers disagree with you.

Was the taliban in Kabul on May 1? How about June 1? July 1? August 1? All serious questions.
The Taliban was by all accounts everywhere. The rate at which they were able to take and hold territory increased dramatically from May to August which accelerated the evacuation. I think you are finally getting to the real failure - the lack of Intel, analysis, or will to act on that reality. In the end, the Biden Administration did what prior administrations could not, they extracted the US from Afghanistan.

The Taliban was by all accounts eveeverywhere
Oh? Care to share some of those accounts? The facts say otherwise and you even directly contradict yourself below. Whoops.

The rate at which they were able to take and hold territory increased dramatically from May to August which accelerated the evacuation.
Ahhhh, so now we're finally getting to "the dates mattered" part. The taliban was not "everywhere by all accounts" on May 1, June 1, July 1, and I could go on.

I think you are finally getting to the real failure - the lack of Intel, analysis, or will to act on that reality.
Wait, I thought it was a marginal success. Dude, I've been telling you this the entire conversation.

In the end, the Biden Administration did what prior administrations could not, they extracted the US from Afghanistan.
Yeah, before you thump your chest any harder and break something, Trump didn't leave Biden any choice on the matter. I know you absolutely hate that fact. Which brings me all the way back to all Brandon had to do was not eff it up. Weird isn't it?

Let me present two scenarios on outcomes to conclude this conversation.

A. Bob goes to the hospital for a scheduled below the knee amputation due to diabetes. He has the amputation done on Monday and is discharged home with home health two days later. His case is uneventful and Bob starts physical therapy to prepare for an artificial leg.

B. Bob goes to the hospital for a scheduled below the knee amputation due to diabetes. It's Monday morning. The surgery is done but the surgery crew wasn't aware Bob was on a blood thinner because the medication reconciliation folks failed at their job. There were bleeding complications. Bob suffered from hemorrhagic shock. He had acute kidney injury from tubular necrosis as well as shock liver. Bob gets 3 hospital acquired infections during his stay (take your pick) and ultimately gets septic and dies 84 days later from multiple organ failure.

Which one would you pick as the most successful outcome? The primary objective of leg amputation was completed in both cases. I've even made it real easy for you, simply type A or B.

You have to laugh at the leftist defending Biden's disastrous Afghanistan retreat. No matter how you try to look at it, it was a disaster. Better for leftist to just say they don't give a shit and Biden can do no wrong in their eyes. At least then I could respect them telling the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Oh? Care to share some of those accounts? The facts say otherwise and you even directly contradict yourself below. Whoops.

Ahhhh, so now we're finally getting to "the dates mattered" part. The taliban was not "everywhere by all accounts" on May 1, June 1, July 1, and I could go on.

Wait, I thought it was a marginal success. Dude, I've been telling you this the entire conversation.

Yeah, before you thump your chest any harder and break something, Trump didn't leave Biden any choice on the matter. I know you absolutely hate that fact. Which brings me all the way back to all Brandon had to do was not eff it up. Weird isn't it?

Let me present two scenarios on outcomes to conclude this conversation.

A. Bob goes to the hospital for a scheduled below the knee amputation due to diabetes. He has the amputation done on Monday and is discharged home with home health two days later. His case is uneventful and Bob starts physical therapy to prepare for an artificial leg.

B. Bob goes to the hospital for a scheduled below the knee amputation due to diabetes. It's Monday morning. The surgery is done but the surgery crew wasn't aware Bob was on a blood thinner because the medication reconciliation folks failed at their job. There were bleeding complications. Bob suffered from hemorrhagic shock. He had acute kidney injury from tubular necrosis as well as shock liver. Bob gets 3 hospital acquired infections during his stay (take your pick) and ultimately gets septic and dies 84 days later from multiple organ failure.

Which one would you pick as the most successful outcome? The primary objective of leg amputation was completed in both cases. I've even made it real easy for you, simply type A or B.
Your inability to parse the moments from the movement is stunning. Would you prefer the US still have boots on the ground in Afghanistan?

Your inability to parse the moments from the movement is stunning. Would you prefer the US still have boots on the ground in Afghanistan?
No, toonallen, I wouldn't prefer boots still be on the ground. That's your dumbest flailing yet.

Once again you Dodge the simplest of questions and instead wander into your usual dumbassery. Is having A or B as the only two options to pick too difficult for you? Do I need to maybe do a true/false? Let me try again...

Trump didn't leave Biden any choice on the matter. I know you absolutely hate that fact. Which brings me all the way back to all Brandon had to do was not eff it up. Weird isn't it?

Garbage in, garbage out…you even admitted the deal was sh!tty. Playing damage control with a sh!tty deal is usually not going to end smoothly.

Chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t tho and not sack up and admit that.

carry on

Garbage in, garbage out…you even admitted the deal was sh!tty. Playing damage control with a sh!tty deal is usually not going to end smoothly.

Chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t tho and not sack up and admit that.

carry on
Are you starved for attention or what? I'll pose the same question to you, toon.

Based on the same scenario presented twice to Dodge:

Let's see your pick.

No, toonallen, I wouldn't prefer boots still be on the ground. That's your dumbest flailing yet.

Once again you Dodge the simplest of questions and instead wander into your usual dumbassery. Is having A or B as the only two options to pick too difficult for you? Do I need to maybe do a true/false? Let me try again...

LOL. You are sure banging on that keyboard a lot to make no real point.

Are you starved for attention or what? I'll pose the same question to you, toon.

Based on the same scenario presented twice to Dodge:

Let's see your pick.

You forgot to add that in both scenarios, patients were already septic. Garbage in, garbage out.

carry on

LOL. You are sure banging on that keyboard a lot to make no real point.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't blame you for not answering. If you answered A you'd be acknowledging the failure yore so desperately trying to avoid admitting. And of course you can't answer B because you aren't THAT dumb.

My point has been more than made, david. The best part of dragging your ass is the pouting and sulking that always follows. I enjoyed making your claim of "success" look as stupid as it sounds. Dead people do not equal success no matter what the circumstance is unless the goal is to kill or get people killed.

• Love
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't blame you for not answering. If you answered A you'd be acknowledging the failure yore so desperately trying to avoid admitting. And of course you can't answer B because you aren't THAT dumb.

My point has been more than made, david. The best part of dragging your ass is the pouting and sulking that always follows. I enjoyed making your claim of "success" look as stupid as it sounds. Dead people do not equal success no matter what the circumstance is unless the goal is to kill or get people killed.
You should be embarrassed that you think your A or B question is relevant in this conversation. How many coalition troops died in Afghanistan during the prior administration?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
You have to laugh at the leftist defending Biden's disastrous Afghanistan retreat. No matter how you try to look at it, it was a disaster. Better for leftist to just say they don't give a shit and Biden can do no wrong in their eyes. At least then I could respect them telling the truth.
President Biden delivered on his promise and got us out of Afghanistan. He got us out of twenty year war. Trump didn't and indeed, Trump helped create the conditions that led to many of the problems we faced in our withdrawal.

This isn't a winning issue for you Republicans in '24, especially if Trump is your nominee. In the end, President Biden just gets to point to another promise he kept and one Trump couldn't keep. I suggest you guys find some new material and quick.

Question can one obtain a SVD from Ukraine? Kinda like that time we almost got a sub with nukes.

President Biden delivered on his promise and got us out of Afghanistan. He got us out of twenty year war. Trump didn't and indeed, Trump helped create the conditions that led to many of the problems we faced in our withdrawal.

This isn't a winning issue for you Republicans in '24, especially if Trump is your nominee. In the end, President Biden just gets to point to another promise he kept and one Trump couldn't keep. I suggest you guys find some new material and quick.
Bless yer heart.

I don't really care if it's a winning issue or not. I'm at the point if the people of this country are stupid enough to vote for Biden and the Democrats they deserve all the misery that comes with it.

Your position would be better if you were truthful and just said you do not give a shit about the withdrawal, you don't care about the people and you have absolutely no foresight to see what it is causing and will cause in the future. I could at least respect the honesty.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT