ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Joe, but no...

You should be embarrassed that you think your A or B question is relevant in this conversation. How many coalition troops died in Afghanistan during the prior administration?
Yer full of excuses just like yer lord.
I don't really care if it's a winning issue or not. I'm at the point if the people of this country are stupid enough to vote for Biden and the Democrats they deserve all the misery that comes with it.

Your position would be better if you were truthful and just said you do not give a shit about the withdrawal, you don't care about the people and you have absolutely no foresight to see what it is causing and will cause in the future. I could at least respect the honesty.
Keyword "foresight". Our military leaders didn't have it either and cared more about Taliban informants and immigrants than the American citizens.

I don't really care if it's a winning issue or not. I'm at the point if the people of this country are stupid enough to vote for Biden and the Democrats they deserve all the misery that comes with it.
Are you going to support Trump for the Republican nomination?

Your position would be better if you were truthful and just said you do not give a shit about the withdrawal, you don't care about the people and you have absolutely no foresight to see what it is causing and will cause in the future. I could at least respect the honesty.
I've been honest over and over again regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal. I believe it was the right thing to do. President Biden was absolutely 100% right to get us out of that 20 year war. We did not need to have any more Americans dying in that country.

Were mistakes made in the withdrawal? Yes. Is any withdrawal from a 20 year war going to be a beautiful sight? No. Did Trump help create conditions that made our withdrawal more difficult? Yes. Did President Biden uphold his promise? Yes. Did Trump? No.

President Biden did what you wanted Trump to do. He got the job done. He got us out. That is the truth Bearcat.

I've been honest over and over again regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal. I believe it was the right thing to do. President Biden was absolutely 100% right to get us out of that 20 year war. We did not need to have any more Americans dying in that country.

Were mistakes made in the withdrawal? Yes. Is any withdrawal from a 20 year war going to be a beautiful sight? No. Did Trump help create conditions that made our withdrawal more difficult? Yes. Did President Biden uphold his promise? Yes. Did Trump? No.

President Biden did what you wanted Trump to do. He got the job done. He got us out. That is the truth Bearcat.
By the time the Texas primary comes along it will already be decided. I'll vote against Biden no matter the Republican candidate.

Mistakes were not made, it was a complete cluster fvck and an embarrassment to our country. IMO that single event led to what we see going on in Ukraine and emboldened Chinese aggressions towards Taiwan and around the world. But hey we got out of Afghanistan is all that matters. SMFH

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

Joes Afghanistan debacle is a testament to our admin and our current military leaders. Embarrassing.

Mistakes were not made, it was a complete cluster fvck and an embarrassment to our country. IMO that single event led to what we see going on in Ukraine and emboldened Chinese aggressions towards Taiwan and around the world. But hey we got out of Afghanistan is all that matters. SMFH
And again, no withdrawal from a 20 year war is going to be pretty. Especially given the conditions that Trump help create on the ground in Afghanistan.

Also, what happened in Afghanistan has nothing to do with Russia choosing to invade Ukraine or what China is doing. I understand this is what your propagandists over at Fox News tells you, but you need to wake up. Fox News already fired one of your propagandist heros. Should tell you something, but trust me, I know it doesn't.

And again, no withdrawal from a 20 year war is going to be pretty. Especially given the conditions that Trump help create on the ground in Afghanistan.

Also, what happened in Afghanistan has nothing to do with Russia choosing to invade Ukraine or what China is doing. I understand this is what your propagandists over at Fox News tells you, but you need to wake up. Fox News already fired one of your propagandist heros. Should tell you something, but trust me, I know it doesn't.
Yer blind faith in joe is comical! Blame game on Trump is all you got? God dam almighty. Smh.

Biden was the one in charge and had the power to do what ever he wanted to do. Blaming Trump is nothing more than an excuse for Biden's own failures.
You have your opinion, I have mine..

Did you want us to withdraw from Afghanistan or stay? Yes or no?
Russia couldn't handle Afghanistan. I'll say again, shits and his inept admin and military leaders didn't give a shit about casualties obviously. The failed withdrawal from Afghanistan is strictly on foggybrain and his military/future political hopefuls. Ain't hard to understand.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Biden was the one in charge and had the power to do what ever he wanted to do. Blaming Trump is nothing more than an excuse for Biden's own failures.

Except that the Trump administration had made unreasonable promises to the Taliban, some on behalf of the Afghan government. Still can’t cop to that, can you?

But chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t. You and @Medic007 are quite a pair lol

carry on

Did you agree with Trump's agreement to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners?

Russia couldn't handle Afghanistan. I'll say again, shits and his inept admin and military leaders didn't give a shit about casualties obviously. The failed withdrawal from Afghanistan is strictly on foggybrain and his military/future political hopefuls. Ain't hard to understand.
Once again, did you want us to withdraw from Afghanistan or stay?

Yes or no is all that is needed.

Except that the Trump administration had made unreasonable promises to the Taliban, some on behalf of the Afghan government. Still can’t cop to that, can you?
I'm starting to think @2012Bearcat doesn't even know what Trump did and the conditions on the ground Trump helped create.

He only gets his information from crazy right-wing propagandists. I wouldn't be shocked if he has no clue what you and I are referencing.

Once again, sleepy and his cohorts couldn't handle it? Yer full of excuses just like dandelion.
Did you want us to withdraw from Afghanistan or stay?

Yes or no is all that is needed.

They knew what they signed up for……

carry on

As I've stated, I do not fault President Biden's decision to run again given the potential of Republicans nominating Trump again. It is just smart politics on the part of the President.

Why walk away when your political opposition is so clueless?

btw, the shades. lol, what a message.

d5f64e5ed529c0468bf249564ad2af6d

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You should be embarrassed that you think your A or B question is relevant in this conversation. How many coalition troops died in Afghanistan during the prior administration?
It's not relevant? Really? Maybe to someone like you who has never been in a position to make decisions that can literally result in the loss of life. Those scenarios represent two different outcomes despite having the same objective of limb amputation being successful. It's a very simple concept.

You've stated multiple times that your measure of success is "well, muh Biden finally got us out" which completely ignores the human cost associated with Biden's blunder. "B" represents that view. "A" represents a high reliability organization and team and is what should have happened.

As someone with vast experience in life safety risk identification and mitigation, I'm telling you that only outcome A is acceptable to me. Outcome B means someone effed up and harm was caused which in this case was the person responsible for medication reconciliation. Achieving the objective doesn't always equate to success in the realm of life safety.

• Haha
As I've stated, I do not fault President Biden's decision to run again given the potential of Republicans nominating Trump again. It is just smart politics on the part of the President.

Why walk away when your political opposition is so clueless?

btw, the shades. lol, what a message.

d5f64e5ed529c0468bf249564ad2af6d
Got that poster on yer ceiling do ya?

It's not relevant? Really? Maybe to someone like you who has never been in a position to make decisions that can literally result in the loss of life. Those scenarios represent two different outcomes despite having the same objective of limb amputation being successful. It's a very simple concept.

You've stated multiple times that your measure of success is "well, muh Biden finally got us out" which completely ignores the human cost associated with Biden's blunder. "B" represents that view. "A" represents a high reliability organization and team and is what should have happened.

As someone with vast experience in life safety risk identification and mitigation, I'm telling you that only outcome A is acceptable to me. Outcome B means someone effed up and harm was caused which in this case was the person responsible for medication reconciliation. Achieving the objective doesn't always equate to success in the realm of life safety.

The best laid plans of Mice and Men……..

Garbage in, garbage out.

carry on

Monday morning quarterbacking is much more palatable when presented as an amputation metaphor
Would you prefer firefighting? Law enforcement? Coding at google and finance stuff don't present many opportunities for life safety "metaphors."

• Haha
And again @2012Bearcat . . . Are you supporting Trump for the Republican nominee? Yes or no?
If he's the Republican nominee I will gladly vote for him over any Democrat. Unfortunately the nominee will be decided by the time the Texas primary takes place, kind of irrelevant what I think at that point.

If he's the Republican nominee I will gladly vote for him over any Democrat. Unfortunately the nominee will be decided by the time the Texas primary takes place, kind of irrelevant what I think at that point.
Once again, are you supporting Trump for the Republican nomination? Do you want him to be the Republican nominee?

Yes or no?

Once again, are you supporting Trump for the Republican nomination? Do you want him to be the Republican nominee?

Yes or no?
What do you not understand? If he's the nominee I'll vote for him. It doesn't matter to me who the Republican candidate is, as long as it's not a Democrat I'm good.

What do you not understand?
I don't understand why you are dodging and refusing to answer a real simple question.

Do you want Trump to be the Republican nominee? Is that who you are supporting?

I'm not asking you if you will vote for whoever is the Republican nominee.

So stop dodging lol. Answer the question.

Do you want Trump to be the Republican nominee? Is that who you are supporting?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT