ADVERTISEMENT

Who couldve predicted another hate- addled MAGA shooter?

There are dozens of people being shot every week in Chicago and similar cities.

What political persuasion are the shooters?

Why do you only care about people who are shot by some nut job who supports a different political side than you?

It's called being a hypocrite.
They have none. Unless you have a cite they're some kind of political zealot?

In this case, the shooter's own family notes how toxic FOX trashed the old man's well being.

You want the narrative to be that conservative media is radicalizing all these people to go out and murder people particularly minorities.

It just doesn't hold up. For every conservative nut job who kills I can show you a liberal nut job who kills.

The fact of the matter is the vast majority of people who are murdered have nothing to do with politics but you don't give a damn about those lives.

All you do is search the web trying to score cheap political points. It's pathetic.

You want the narrative to be that conservative media is radicalizing all these people to go out and murder people particularly minorities.

It just doesn't hold up. For every conservative nut job who kills I can show you a liberal nut job who kills.

The fact of the matter is the vast majority of people who are murdered have nothing to do with politics but you don't give a damn about those lives.

All you do is search the web trying to score cheap political points. It's pathetic.

Nope, you can't. You've moved the goalposts. You'll find a criminal and say they were a democrat with political motivations. It's the only move you have. You can't argue around all the crazy conservative violence and terrorism. We jsut had an anniversay of one of the incidents yesterday.

They -- the right wing terrorists -- are motivated by the same rhetoric you guys snarf up daily.

What's pathetic is your whataboutism and inability to acknowledge the violence and terrorism of right wingers.

mental illness and compulsive behavior manifests itself in a variety of ways. Right now the only difference between the shooter and the op is he hasn’t pulled a trigger yet.
Well, I actually object to the motivating ideology.

I'm sorry I'm not accommodating your feelings, but your ideology killed 168 Oklahomans. It's not my fault or any other democrats fault. It's not crazy for someone to read the facts and repeat them, either.

The pedophile and pervert David Koresh deserved what he got, too, fwiw.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Sys just being sys.

kid-panic.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT