ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Joe, but no...

Unfortunately the nominee will be decided by the time the Texas primary takes place, kind of irrelevant what I think at that point.
So you think the Republican nomination will be decided by March 5, 2024, i.e. Super Tuesday?

Yer defense of the confused proves otherwise.
The "confused" defines where you are at right now.

As a Democrat, I am not afraid of Trump in '24. Republicans will be making a big political mistake nominating him again. They will be doing exactly what Democratic strategists want them to do. Do you seriously not understand this yet?

Biden will beat Trump in '24. Just as he did in '20, and probably by a larger margin.

The "confused" defines where you are at right now.

As a Democrat, I am not afraid of Trump in '24. Republicans will be making a big political mistake nominating him again. They will be doing exactly what Democratic strategists want them to do. Do you seriously not understand this yet?

Biden will beat Trump in '24. Just as he did in '20, and probably by a larger margin.
Git greased up. 🤣

I believe state laws and ballot measures are the place to decide “sex and government” questions. You believe they should be dictated by people you agree with in Washington DC for the whole country.

Fascist?

@davidallen you seemed really excited about this conversation, where did you go?

I believe state laws and ballot measures are the place to decide “sex and government” questions. You believe they should be dictated by people you agree with in Washington DC for the whole country.

Fascist?
@davidallen you seemed really excited about this conversation, where did you go?

He's probably so excited at voters deciding who gets to have sex and with whom that he flew back to Oklahoma.

Some people wanna be Commander Waterford so bad they can't stand it.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
He's probably so excited at voters deciding who gets to have sex and with whom that he flew back to Oklahoma.

Some people wanna be Commander Waterford so bad they can't stand it.

Why would he leave his liberal utopia in Portland where he is probably a few years away from having sex with anything he wants?

Why would he leave his liberal utopia in Portland where he is probably a few years away from having sex with anything he wants?

Because he wants to make sure God is happy and come home and demand conformity, silly goose.

I don't understand why you are dodging and refusing to answer a real simple question.

Do you want Trump to be the Republican nominee? Is that who you are supporting?

I'm not asking you if you will vote for whoever is the Republican nominee.

So stop dodging lol. Answer the question.

Do you want Trump to be the Republican nominee? Is that who you are supporting?
LMAO, I didn't vote for Trump in the 2016 primary, I voted Cruz, in the 2020 primary I voted Trump only because he was the only candidate. I'm not really a fan of Trump but I do like the fact he doesn't bow down under the false attacks Democrats and the media used against him his entire Presidency.
As to who I'll support in the 2024 election, is it OK with you that I haven't decided.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT